iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:17 AM
May God bless you both!

Have a great day!

:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:42 AM

The Trinity is a Doctrine of Man.. The scholars books even say so

"Milesoftheusa" ..I have to agree..even Jesus said that only the father knows certain things ...since god is supposedly omniscient and Jesus admitted to a lack knowledge of certain events this proves that Jesus was not all knowing and therefore not a God ...Jesus's own words disproves the trinity

God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit are just different facets of God. God in Heaven as himself, Jesus when he was in the flesh on earth, The Holy Spirit is God inside us which he gave us to hold onto when he ascended back to Heaven after arising from his flesh death is all.
Kinda' like someone who knew you only as a baby and describes you that way still. Others may've known you only in school and remember you and still describe you that way. Some only know you now and some only know you online and you are described in the form that they knew you in when they think of you that's all the trinity is about. Different forms of God.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:00 AM

Yahshua had all Judgement as he is commanded by the father,

Thier is a difference.

He spoke that thier was a sin unto death. That sin is in constant motion for those who say they believe.

Yahshua is seen at the White Throne Judgement doing the Judgeing by thier works.

he never condemned anyone or blasted you might say but the religious elite.

They accused him of being in company of sinners. He said the well do not need a physician.

This was a double edged sword because they were the biggests sinners of all. Deception was the order of the day as it is today.

They got on to him for forgiving someone of thier sins. That nobody could do that.

Yet he said a simple word..is it harder to say to this man get up and walk(a cripple) or to say to this man your sins are forgiven.

They did not know what to say because Yahshua had healed the crippled.

He was simply showing them they were hypocrites they need a physical healing to believe. When in fact a pure heart and love for one another is all you need to heal the mind. The sinner.

All sins originate in the mind. As he said in the sermon on the mount.

The Law Yahshua Up HELD to it's fullests. No where in the law does it say you have to stone anyone. It may of been done but thier is no law that says you have to.

This is true with any death penalty, If we would learn from the law you would see that the victim has full control within the law to do as they wish.

Men took it and said this is what will be done. That is/was the commandment that was against us that Yahshua took away.

Yahshua's showing he had the right to forgive sins while he was alive is also telling us he did not have to die.

he knew that it was to come to that by knowing the will of the people.

They fullfilled the Prophecy not Yahshua being killed.

He ended by being obedient to the LAW and showing that thier is no greater law than one for another and loving Yahweh.

A friend is one who will die for you..The greatest friend. Yahshua said he was our friend and he proved it by example.

His ressuerction was because of keeping the law perfectly whether it meant his death or not.

This has always been possible but never done before.

Him doing this the father Yahweh granted all things unto him.

Forgiveness of sins through him. The father said he would gibve him anything he wanted if he asked and he askes for our forgiveness.

The sin that is not forgivable he has no control over. It always has been unforgivable and always will be.

No one saves you. They can't. They can tell you about the word but each individual decides whether they will accept it or not.

The theorocracy of you having an Immortal soul you can not find anywhere in the bible.

I would challege anyone to show proof that the bible says you live forever no matter what you have done.

Eternal life is a gift not a right.

The unsaved as most would call them mainly just cease to exist. They are thrown into the Lake of fire which no man can live in.

Yahshua said do not fear him who can kill the body but fear him who can kill the body and soul in Ghenna The Lake of fire.

The doctrine of an eternal soul and eternal torment came from Dante play.

The religious leaders of the day seen this as a scare tactic to win converts and it is still here today.

No different than when Yahshua walked the earth and said you prefer the doctrines of men over the commandments of Yahweh and they do.

Any one who teaches men will be tortured in hell forever should read these verses.

Matt 5:16-20

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
KJV

Notice people will even make it to the kingdom who break a commandment and teach men so.

So why are the scribes and Pharasees not going to make it?

Because they teach deception.

They teach as if it were sowhen it is a lie.

That is why you must exceed the righyeuosness of the scribes and Pharasees.

they took it upon them selves to add to the word and to take away.

Eternal torment is adding to the word.

What do we see at the end of the book.

Rev 22:18-19

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, Yahweh shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Yahweh shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
KJV

This apperently means doing away with the law.

The ones who claim the Holy bible and do these things are in far more trouble than the unbeliever ever will be.

As Yahshua says about you who do this..

Matt 19:1-20:1
19:1 And it came to pass, that when Yahshua had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;
2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.
3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
13 Then were there brought unto him little children , that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
14 But Yahshua said, Suffer little children , and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, Yahweh: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Yahshua said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
23 Then said Yahshua unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
26 But Yahshua beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with Yahweh all things are possible.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Yahshua said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children , or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

KJV

This has very deep meaning to it.

The children are whoever you run across and tell them lies about the book. You risk the Judgement when you do this.

The Euruchs are can be several different people as he says only those who can bear it would be those who keep themselves spotless. Stay virgins for the word.

They are also the ones who come and hear the word but reject it because you are no speaking the words of Yahweh but the words of man.

He speaks about divorce also this is the ones who are young in believeing and then see the Hypocracy and so they leave and metaphorically divorce from the believers.

These again are the children as we all are told we are children.

So if you stick by the word and not what men say you have nothing to worry about.

If you stick by man made doctrines you have condemned yourself and it would of been better if you were never had been born..Blessings...Miles

Miles you are right on!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 02:25 AM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Mon 02/23/09 02:45 AM
flowerforyou

http://www.shepherdschapel.com

He will be happy to answer your questions...so will God if you ask him to.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 02:00 AM

Also if Jesus philosophy is one of Love then why is he a part of allowing souls to be torture in Hell for an eternity and doesn’t this make Jesus hypocritically evil

According to the Bible Jesus wasn't sure of anything. The New Testament claims that he said that he did not come to change the laws and that not one jot nor one tittle shall pass from law. Yet, he denounced the stoning of sinners, he taught us not to judge one another, he taught us to forgive instead of seeking revenge, but all of those things fly in the face of the laws of the Old Testament. So clearly, if the New Testament is an accurate record of what Jesus actually had to say, then Jesus was very confused and inconsistent sending extremely mixed messages.

Also the authors of the New Testament have Jesus saying the following:

John 5:23 "For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:"

So if we take Jesus to be the Son, then the Father (the God of Abraham) has committed all judgment unto Jesus *(See Note at bottom of post: I personally disgree with this entirely, as I feel that "the Son" simply means mortal men in general)

John 12:47 "And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world."

Here Jesus clearly states that he will not judge anyone for not believing in him. (This is totally the OPPOSITE of what Christians claim he stood for!) In fact, anytime a Christian claims that we need to believe in Jesus we should quote them John 12:47.

But it won't do much good, because then they'll just quote John 12:48,

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

But this flies in the face of John 5:23 where Jesus says that the Father hath committed all judgment to the Son.

Clearly this text is ambigious and confusing at best. Why would an all-wise creator of this universe send such mixed messages? huh

*Notes:

The idea that Jesus was the only Son of God actually goes against what Jesus preached. Jesus said that "Ye are Gods". In fact, Jesus claimed to exist prior to the invention of the God myth by saying, "Before Abraham was I AM", clearly he wasn't claiming to be the Son of a God if he existed before that God existed!

Finally if we take the word "Son" to mean any mortal man (as we are all children of God), then it actually fits in perfectly with Buddhism and the Pantheistic view that God hath committed all judgement unto the Son. We our the judges of our own existence!

In fact, Jesus even alluded to this when he said that we will be judged as we judge. This is true because we are indeed the judges!

Personally, I think the whole religion is a train wreck as an institutionalized dogma. Clearly the words in the text are extremely ambigous and clearly sending mixed messages. In fact, Jesus was the antithesis of the God of Abraham so that's a huge mixed message right there. But the New Testament is full of contridictions and inconsistencies of it's own.

The idea that any God would punish anyone for not believing in a seriously screwed up mythology is absurd in and of itself. Such a God would not be a God, it would be a demon.

I would love to watch a debate between you and my pastor. He could explain so many things you misconstrue.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:54 AM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Mon 02/23/09 02:27 AM

Is Hell still part of the Christian belief or is there an attempt to either brush it under the rug or play like Hell simply disappeared from the bible,

Hell is still part of the Christian belief with no attempt to brush it under the rug or hide the truth at all. It is in the bible many times. 1/3 of all souls are predestined to end there. Cease to exist, not literally be tortured forever and ever. Simply die a final death by their own choice ultimately. That is what it means.

do followers of Christianity today tell others of their belief without including Hell and isn’t this an attempt to be deceptive,

No, it is worthy of talking about because most invision Hell as an infinite torture chamber instead of the quick final death that it will be. It just means your soul will die a final death and exist no more while the other 2/3 of all souls will live for ever.

are the followers that actually admit that all non-believers are destine to Hell now considered to be Extremists because they actually follow the Christian belief and spread the word of Hell without deception

Probably! But it has been taught to us that 1/3 of all souls will hate us already, so it is no surprise to me. Most probably think they are warning you that what you are doing is wrong. Everyone sins and risks Hell not just some of us.

Also if Jesus philosophy is one of Love then why is he a part of allowing souls to be torture in Hell for an eternity and doesn’t this make Jesus hypocritically evil

He doesn't allow that funches. He destroys only the souls who choose evil as there way of life without remorse. He loves everyone of us. He may not love what we may do sometimes if it is wrong. But he hopes we come to our senses, have remorse and try and sin no more.

A lot of bigoted Christians feel they are Godly when they are filled with hate for gays, someone who believes differently from them, or atheists for a few examples. They get off on telling people they are going to Hell. I can't stand that! They do not know! They may go before the person they say that to for all they know.

God loves every soul that he made and he wants every soul to love him back and believe they will have eternal life through him.
What kind of God would he be if he let the evil souls with no remorse go unpunished? What kind of God would he be if he didn't warn us of actions that could send us to that final death called Hell?

I personally know that I have some very much loved souls that are already in God's presence and I want to see them again. I look forward to it very much! There are also some souls that I don't want to see there but I guarentee you I will see you there. It is up to us all as individuals and up to God who will have to leave there, not any of us to decide.

There is none of us worthy to decide something like that because we only have our view. God's view is 24/7/365. All darkness will be brought to the light unless it has been forgiven and washed clean again. I love you funches. I might not like all the things you may say or do but I think you know God is real.

You may not like a lot of Christian or (facade Christians) but you are not alone there because I feel the same . I am not sure if some think they are helping you or what when they show there true colors by things that you say and they get mad and act stupid and hateful. I don't care who you are it is just wrong.

Many Christians are filled with more hate than non Christians but at least 2/3 are not that way. Satan does his best work through facade Christianity. That is where so many will be decieved too unfortunately when the false messiah comes if not already. It sucks sometimes being caught up in this war between good and evil.

God knows I could be a worse sinner than you. I am not a self righteous person. I try to treat people well but sometimes it gets to be too much for whatever reason and I might be a smart aleck or show my arse or worse. But usually I am reasonable.

I hope this answers your questions, but God only knows!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 02/20/09 11:20 PM
All that matters is we are here so let's make the best of it!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:50 PM
I prefer to tell them to just go away!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:46 PM

ORGY Song Lyrics

Stitches

(From the album "CANDYASS")

If it stayed I'd never leave it if that turned around
I'd grieve the special dirty things that we used to talk about
I mean that loving you is strange and adored by me throughout, oh no it's you again
Someday soon you'll find that someone waiting for the chance to beat you
Drooling on the set to feel you, blessing you with every kiss

Tying yourself to me stitch up my emptiness
'Cause you're the death of me so precious, loving the thrill

Such the patient one who needs me, the spoiled one who wins
So shocking where's yours sense don't you know I hate you so, unsatisfied you little girl

Rolling dice and seeming queer, bastard love a sick affair
Let's see what new disease you'll fetch
I mean that ****ing you is stange and adored by me throughout
Oh no it's you again blessing you with every kiss

So precious you know this hate of mine exploded
I'm so deranged you know I will never be the same

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:26 PM

Tell 'em that you're taking 'em to a trip to somewhere exotic and that they should meet you at the airport, but don't go. At some point, they'll call and ask you why you aren't at the airport, at which point you tell em that you don't wanna see them anymore.

Ow! Remind me not to hook up with either of y'all!

laugh laugh laugh

That breakup maneuver is typically reserved for those who managed to get on my bad side while breaking up. laugh
That's good! *Special reserved*

Maybe I am too nice....

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:21 PM

Tell 'em that you're taking 'em to a trip to somewhere exotic and that they should meet you at the airport, but don't go. At some point, they'll call and ask you why you aren't at the airport, at which point you tell em that you don't wanna see them anymore.

Ow! Remind me not to hook up with either of y'all!

laugh laugh laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:19 PM

Yes Iamgeorgiagirl....the website FISRT presents

the different VIEWS.....yes....

but THEN CONCLUDES with the Answer in Genesis, according to God's Word...

Have to run ....sleep beckons....Nite Precious...flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

flowerforyou goodnite Morningsongflowerforyou
Pretty angel mirror

*Hugs*

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:18 PM

Yes Iamgeorgiagirl....the website FISRT presents

the different VIEWS.....yes....

but THEN CONCLUDES with the Answer in Genesis, according to God's Word...

Have to run ....sleep beckons....Nite Precious...flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Will check it out again...

goodnight!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:14 PM
Well one time when I was about 14 I remembered I kept hearing my mother calling me when she was no where around. I stopped what I was doing and called her.

My mom told me my brother had just had a serious accident and had cut 3 fingers off. She had called my name several times not knowing I was away.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:09 PM

True story of my youth:

I had been going with this guy for three weeks. We were hot and heavy every day. Then suddenly he disappeared for three days. I did not have a way to contact him. It really ticked me off.

It just so happened I met someone else and we hit it off. I could not believe my good luck. One guy out of my hair and I have a new one.

Then the old boyfriend called on the fourth day. I told him I met someone else. His ego would not let him believe that I found someone else in three days. He thought I was joking.

So I gave the phone to my new boyfriend who had just told me to break up with anyone else I was dating.

I'm so cold. huh

You go girl!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:51 PM

sixth day, God created mankind and the wild beasts

seventh rested

eighth, created Adam to be a tender of the garden in Eden and the domestic animals

Eve made from Adam, took a rib, back to the manuscripts this word rib means the curve, perhaps the helix curve of DNA,

It does read to me that there clearly was a sixth and an eighth day creation.

Me too! They don't call you sharpshooter for nothing!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:50 PM

Cold

boy did you hit the nail on the head...............

rant HEYrant

sad sad sad

Sorry

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:32 PM

smile2 :heart: :heart: :heart: You and your family have my prayers:heart: :heart: :heart: flowers

My prayers are with you too my friend!

:heart: flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers :heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:28 PM
Cold

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25