Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 02/28/09 02:50 PM
I was so bad last night...do they say anything different today?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 02/28/09 02:47 PM
I've had no luck so far...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:35 PM

I'm trying to give up pondering. smokin

Sometimes I just don't give a crap.spock

noway

sad

You just gotta' say to heck with it sometimes and just have fun and rest your thinker...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: winking

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:27 PM

out of fear of going to Hell can't be used as an excuse, because people intentionly sin in front of God everyday of their life, people fornicate in front of God, curse in front of God, beat their children in front of God do they think God does not see them do this...don't he have x-ray vision

believers claim that God knows what is in your heart which means just because one claim to be a christian or accept Jesus doesn't mean they will not go to Heaven and I can explain why logically

everything you do causes the brain to have a chemical reaction, everytime one committs a tort or sin then the brain produce a chemical signature in kind that premeates through-out the body ..this is called a chemical aura... if a camera can pick this image up then so can God

http://www.geocities.com/funchesfilms/aura

If an individual's actions or thoughts (and I do agree with this hypothesis) produce chemical signatures that stay with the body, that bank (so to speak) of accumulated signatures can serve as one's own individual history or report card of all actions, both good and bad.

Seems to me that the seemingly infinite forms of personal Hell we each put ourselves through on a daily basis for all that we are and are not, have done and have not done should provide more than enough learning such that there never need be an actual place to which we ever must be sent called Hell.

Our bodies keep score and we pay on a daily basis.

of course if the body can produce a chemical signature for Hell it can produce a chemical signature for Heaven ....when the body is sick it produces a signature and when it is healing something the brain produces a signature ....all you have to do is control the signatures and one can heal their entire self ...the technology to accomplish is would be in the realm of a "MRI bio-feedback"

Hey think maybe you can produce the good signature er..um..chemicals and heal yourself all the time... by being happy everyday and realizing how special you are to your creator...tee hee...by knowing you mean the world to someone... (those that love you)!
Life is too short to worry about stuff you can do nothing about.
Turn that frown upside down...:wink: I just couldn't resist...:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

It's almost Friday.................:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drool drool drool drool

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/26/09 12:26 PM

Here are 9 philosophical questions for you to contemplate on. I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. Perhaps you can share your thoughts on them.

****************************************************************************************************

What is the nature of the universe?

fascination
****************************************************************************************************

Where does it come from?

God

Of what is it made?

matter

How did it come to exist?

God spoke it into existence.

What is its purpose?

For us to enjoy.

By what process does it change?

Uh...er...um.

Is it evolving or devolving?

Evolving.

Does it function by itself or would it degenerate to chaos without some kind of intelligent control?
Not sure.

Is there a Supreme Being?

Yes. He is the Creator.

Hey smiless,

My answers are very different than yours...

Different strokes for different folks...

Have a great day!

:wink:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:35 AM

marijuana is the heathen devil weed and everyone who smokes it is doomed to hellfire

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

At least it is organic...the weed that is...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:31 AM
Cool verses

I like it!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:59 AM

Oh I know....I am delusional!

laugh laugh laugh

"imageorgiagirl" ...of course you're delusional ...but I don't mean that in a bad way ....funches 3:16

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

OK I'll take it!

smooched

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:09 AM

you mean I aint sexy?:cry:

You are very sexy OC

(((((((HUGS))))))

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 08:22 AM

Well I would like to know what the cards say about my love life...will I ever find the one I am looking for?
Am I better off alone?

---- ----

The cards indicate that you are currently somewhat involved with someone already and that you are going through phases, some good, some bad. You are disillusioned and disappointed and you are reviewing and reevaluating your close personal relationships. This process itself is as important as the conclusions you reach. If you are uninvolved, you examine your current situation and make steps to make major lifestyle changes.

You can't quite sever the ties of the past or current affair because of a deep psychic attraction. You may be coping with issues from a previous life that need to be worked out. If you want to move on, you may first need to find some sort of closure and that would involve understanding.

Attachment is not necessarily true 'love,' but it is bond of love that comes from experience. You have to look at a potential partner with a more practical mind. (What do you have in common? What do you agree on? How do you feel when you are together? What are your dreams for the future?)

Just because you feel love for someone, that does not mean that you were meant to spend your life together.

When you are ready to receive a new man in your life, he will appear, but you are not in that energy right now.

Thanks my friend

flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:24 AM

Well how do explain the fact that when I was about 3 and drowned for several minutes and was not saved that I went up into the light instead of down in the darkness? LOL

"imageorgiagirl"...since I don't know all the facts of the event I can only speculate and give you logical explanations..

you spent 9 months in your mother's womb with the ability to siphon oxygen from liquid, when face in a life and death situation the human body like God works in mysterious ways and you could have once again retain the ability to breath liquid,

also if the water was cold enough it would have slowed down the body functions enough to keep you from drowning, also the fact that you didn't drown proves you wasn't underwater long enough to completely drown

also as for you seeing the light ...it's a phenonmeon called water refraction or reflection of light ...it could have been cause by anything from a flashlight to the sun

When I see you in Heaven then you can tell me what it was...because by then you will know what it was too!
smooched

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:40 AM

use it as a model to show what would build up if a man doesn't wash his privates real good:smile:

Eew!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:36 AM
A lot of us have silly pics and real ones too!

We just like to pretend sometimes...

This is my newest one....taken last Friday!

It shows my arse

LOL

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:18 AM

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou More prayers for both of themflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Ditto

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:16 AM
Well I would like to know what the cards say about my love life...will I ever find the one I am looking for?
Am I better off alone?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:40 AM
Sounds like things are looking up a bit!

Still sending prayers your way!

Have a great day!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:32 AM
Oh I know....I am delusional!

laugh laugh laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:29 AM

The life Jesus led, the miracles He did, the words He spoke, His death on the cross, His resurrection, His ascent to heaven - all point to the fact that He was not merely man, but more than man. Jesus claimed, "I and the Father are One" (John 10:30), "He who has seen Me has seen the Father" (John 14:9), and "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6).

"imageorgiagirl"....Jesus were very deceptive when he first came to the people, he even said that he used parables to confuse ...so lets look at the parables you presented

"I and the father are one" ..
when I take a dump I become one with nature but that doesn't mean we are the same person

"he who has seen me has seen the father"
God made Man in his own image so of course if you see Jesus or any human you will see an image of the father

"I am the way, and the truth,
if you were the truth you wouldn't have to use parables to confuse people

"no one comes to the Father except through Me.""
if that is true then there will be newborns in Hell, babies that have died that were not baptized by their parents to accept Jesus will go to Hell ...all those that died in The Great Flood and before Jesus showed up are destine to Hell become none of them even knew of Jesus the Son

He didn't use parables to confuse but to teach...
You are so funny...
If you knew all of the bible you would know no newborns will go to Hell! It's too late to find and document this right now but I will later....

"imageorgiagirl" ...the only purpose of a parables is for control, since the parable is a riddle, the teller of the parable holds the true key to it's meaning or non-meaning and therefore can control that person's mind to venture down any path that fit the needs of the teller of the parable ...also known as manipulation

also newborns do go to Hell and there are logical reasons for this ...it is the parents responsibilty to make sure the newborn or their child go to Heaven ...if the parents do not give the newborn or child's soul to God or Jesus the child may be sent to Hell as punishment to the parents

it's obvious if God has no problems drowning newborns then he has no problems sending them to Hell ...they are only a tainted soul to him
Well how do explain the fact that when I was about 3 and drowned for several minutes and was not saved that I went up into the light instead of down in the darkness? LOL

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:16 AM

It seems that the bible teaches that either you believe in what is written or you go to a hell. If it is true, I guess that is for each individual to determine. I personally don't believe it.

"smiles"....and that's my point, if one is not a followers of the bible then it becomes what the individual thinks, but once someone makes a committment to follow God or be a Christian then what's in the bible can no longer be regarded as being a belief, it at that point in time becomes absolute truth and according to God must be followed absolutely without question

faith required that whats in the bible is there because it is God's word...and if one is not willing to follow that word really doesn't care for the word or God

so now the question becomes why would believers go around telling others to follow God when they don't do it themselves and calling themselves Christian when they are not really one ..according to the bible

it is another pyschological aspect of mentality in play and it clearly has nothing to do with religion
There is only one thing I can say about that funches.....
We are all human with human failures...no one is perfect...not even a Christian...we all have our own flaws...we all have our own interpretation of what the word is saying to us...as demonstrated here in these forums. I just want to live my life in the best way that I can. I do not want to try and shove my belief on anyone else really although I do get a bit carried away sometimes when trying to proove my point.
It doesn't matter what you believe or don't...I still consider you a friend...

:wink:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:55 PM
Yeah!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25