Community > Posts By > millerme

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:21 PM
cake and icecream are meant to be, but it doesnt always happen like that, so if your waiting for icecream to come join your cake you might die waiting

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:09 PM
yeah be a man of your word and get a girl, or be like some of the others and dont be a man of your word you will still get a girl..... geuss it just comes down to what kinda girl do you want

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:42 PM
oh my goodness yall all sound like your so goody goody. some one says they seeing a married woman yall all on his case. what about the married woman thats seeing him shouldnt she get some blame

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:33 PM
oh what fun life is, some say wait till there divorced,others say if there seperated its ok, and some dont mind even if there married oh what a rush, so what do i think? i think every person has to do whats best for them, maybe its right or maybe its wrong, im just saying you live, you learn and you die. you have one life and its yours you manage it the way you see fit and at the end of the day if you can be happy,and live happy then good for u and if you cant than you better smarten up a little bit.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:25 PM
i never like to see or hear of people who hurt from the heart. thats a pain i wish no one ever had to have but unfortunately it is. you cant make others do the right thing and because of that they screw up a goodthing and cause some pain for another mate or friend or whatever. you just got to know your a good person, the worlds not going to end and you my friend are going to pick yourself up dust off your shoes and start another journy.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:25 PM
i never like to see or hear of people who hurt from the heart. thats a pain i wish no one ever had to have but unfortunately it is. you cant make others do the right thing and because of that they screw up a goodthing and cause some pain for another mate or friend or whatever. you just got to know your a good person, the worlds not going to end and you my friend are going to pick yourself up dust off your shoes and start another journy.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:11 PM
ok listen you dont want to do things that will push her away like just comeing on strong an makeing her think you only want whats in her paints. its ok to show her you intrested even if at first she doesnt seem intrested in you, dont go away, dont be a pest but dont go away she going through a rough time right now and isnt thinking to clearly ok. no when your around her at work or at a park or outside or where ever make sure she is haveing fun around you then she will get to a point where she looks forward to seeing you or hearing from you cause all she knows is she has fun when she is with you. dont try no kissy kissy stuff yet its way to early for that, im telling you if you want this girl you can get her you got to be smart and patient.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:59 AM
you know everything dont you or atleast you act like it. how is it you dont know that god him self tells us in his word to pray, and to ask for the things our heart desires. just go to church ok you got alot to learn and stop trying to be a judge

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:55 AM
wow this topic went from prayer to selfishness. i pray and some times im selfish, maybe i should pray not be selfish and for you not to judge everything by what you have seen in your past.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:41 AM
you know ill give you credit the normal thing to do would be not call her back cause she hurt you, but being a man, the manly thing to do would be call her back dont let anger over the past controle your life, just be a man and call her back.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:28 AM
ok thank of this good guy butthole thing like this ok. your a good guy over hear his a butthole lil boy ok? now your both the same gender being a male ok. now does the butthole boy become not a good guy but a an ok guy that is good but can still be a butthole thats the one the woman wants. not the boy by him self with just being a butthole and not just the good in the good guy, now you know

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:15 AM
it funny you ask that i mean whos cheatn who? if shes cheating on me than she doing me a favor cause ill find out and then i would know i dont need to be with a woman like that and if im a good person than she cheated herself

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:10 AM
man does it matter why shes checking you out, no it doesnt it just matters if you find out or not so ask her an let us all know

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:06 AM
you wait till she compleatly divorced she will be with another man my advise be her friend ask her to lunch a movie or something go slow dont be trying any moves shes not ready for that if she still going through a divorce, but make sure she has fun when she is with you thats the most important thing, you me come show you how its done

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:58 AM
do you have a lie detector test if so upload it

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:55 AM
good guys dont get hurt and its good to be a good guy but come on now dont be a boy about things, and if the woman hurts you than by god you look yourself in the mirror and say self you didnt need her anyway

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:47 AM
sweetheart fairy tales come true

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:45 AM
what do i choose, it doesnt matter i just go get it when i know i want it

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:41 AM
man bottle or no bottle you aint old and the woman havent ran away. now get out there an make some ladies day,

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:38 AM
i love woman and i love kids. if the woman i want to be with has kids thats all good they can be my kids to if we end up together. we got 20,30,40 yr old kids still playing games and want step to the plate to do the right thing and thats sad, im not bashing anyone im just saying ladies you have kids and want to meet a man that will treat you and your kids right then email me.