Community > Posts By > millerme

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:54 PM
look at him in the eyes and say hun i dont want to be mean or hurt you but its just not working out between us. now if he gets mad or sad thats ok he is only human but dont feel guilty or anything its just its not working out

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:51 PM
its because when the big bad man comes to steal your woman away your so nice you say ok thats fine you can have her then you come on this site singing the blues

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:34 PM
white man huh, what about the red man, yelowman,black man, and the man that sees no color just the man. as 4 my reply i dont know and i dont care i believe what i want if its wrong then fine its wrong if its right then fine its right butwhy on gods green earth would you care

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:22 PM
ok ok ok im not changeing what i believ just cause half of america doesnt like it, they dont controle me. im a christian i believe in the bible, i do my best to live like god wants me to and im not stuping down to anyone elses level, they aint got nothing that god cant give me so thats just the way it is

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:13 PM
single huh, is that like a combo at sonic without the fries

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:57 PM
this is the deal sweetheart, while your on hear singing your song about what all you want, like family, home, and a shared husband there are famiys out there trying there hardest to make a marrage with kids work without the shareing part and if i was ever one of your kids an you tried to raise me in a home like you say you want i would slap you silly. i think all you care about is you you you, no commitment, nothing thats solid so my advice to you is go find a isolated place where you cant screw up the heads of anyone els ok, bye salvy or what ever your name is

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:19 PM
or a foursome

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:17 PM
passi you know he cant be her friend, maybe her superman but not friend

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:15 PM
like i tell my kids mom, if the kids are keeping you from dateing or what ever it is you do then give me custody ill take them

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:10 PM
dont get in that just be friends thing cause then they all ways say ewww not with you your like a brother to me

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:44 PM
txmama dont worry if your tree dies you just let me know and ill get you another one ok

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:29 PM
hey it all starts with a dream passi

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:26 PM
your dand straight dads have rights and we tired of some woman who thinks they can have our kids than mop the floor with us, i say to those woman you want to treat us like that i got news for you all you hurt is the kids, an maybe someday when there grown they will turn it around on you.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:21 PM
you dont need to cry your self to sleep, sur you miss your kids, an you love them , so maybe there mom not helping out by filling there heads with junk, but you know what you know the truth, that your a good man, a great dad, your a better person than what there mom is , those kids are going to need you so pick yourself up, get those tears out of your eyes an off your cheeks, your day is comeing you will see , ok

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:08 PM
hi passi you look great, if i knew you i could be your superman you know it

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:04 PM
well i think she knows but she just doesnt care

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:51 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:44 PM
someone help me please im to nice laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:38 PM
i get if you need attention you just go online an post a topic about nice guys getting screwed, i cant help but laugh at stuff like this. i i think il post one laugh

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:56 PM
it dont matter whos the best looking it just matters who has the best wits, no not tits, wits