Community > Posts By > afriQueen22

afriQueen22's photo
Thu 01/19/12 10:34 PM
I believe in soul mates and happily ever after and all that jazz. I belive that you can't unlove someone, but you can realise that just because you love them it doesn't mean you're meant to be together.

The widow who loses her husband can find love again, not because she no longer loves her husband but because due to experience she has changed, and may love differently (does this make sense?).
Life changes people. Growing up changes people so I probably never was going to end up with the guy I was sure I loved when I was 14. It doesn't mean that the feelings themselves werern't real, it just means that I still had a lot to learn. After the carriage ride into the sunset, that's when real love begins. Anybody can be your soul mate, you just have to be willing to give it a try.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 10:22 AM
Edited by afriQueen22 on Sat 01/14/12 10:29 AM
Thank you... I know I'm a bad daughter cause children are meant to love their parents. Thank you for not judging.

This was really hard to write coz I don't usually write personal stuff. Other people's misery os easier to focus on than my own.

I don't know why I can't love him. Maybe it's cause we have a past but no history, if that makes any sense at all.

Anyway, thanks again for reading.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 05:27 AM

Okay, what if you were drunk when you made this account, and you are afraid of being charged on yr cell phone bill cuz u included yr cell phone number. AM I being charged for this, cuz there is no one listed in my city and i will feel like a total idiot.

Welcome to Mingle2!!!
I do believe that this qualifies as the best drunken mistake ever. I joined on a dare and stayed because I love it here. Some of the people here are a little bit country and others, a little bit rock 'n roll, but we all have general insanity in common. Even if you don't find Prince Charming, you'll enjoy the experience.

Oh, and no they don't charge unless you're a premium member.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 05:19 AM
3 AM - Matchbox20

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 04:53 AM
Do you believe in them?

Are you one of those people who believe that you are only meant to be with one person for the rest of your life, and that someone somewhere is the uhm, yin to your yang?

Do you believe that love once found, is final?

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 04:48 AM
The Secret Garden
Goodnight Mister Tom
any Judy Blume books
all the Adrian Mole books
How Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
The Minpins
Wuthering Heights
Mansfield Park

Some of these books aren't exactly for children but I have an older sister and whatever she read, I just had to read it too.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 03:52 AM
I am someone else... In my head that is. The person inside me is the person I aspire to be.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 03:16 AM
"Here's the God's truth, I want him to have what he wants even if it's not me." #Some Came Running

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 03:09 AM

Mingle2 is the book that changed my life.

I'm waiting for the movie.

laugh

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 02:57 AM

Being alone doesn't mean that you're lonely.

That is very true. Also, you need to look 'inside' to find what makes you happy. Being with someone should make you feel happier..not happy!

Well said!!

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 02:06 AM
Being alone doesn't mean that you're lonely.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 02:01 AM
Edited by afriQueen22 on Sat 01/14/12 02:03 AM
Why must you be a mere man when others can boast of heroes?
I wish I loved you. I really do.

I hate you for not being the man I want you to be.
I hate me for wanting you to be someone that you've never been.

Arms out stretched and I laugh at the absurdity.
I'm not a little girl anymore.
I was never your little girl.

Big boys don't cry, yet your tears fall unchecked.
Cracks show on the heart you wear so comfortably on your sleeve,
And all I want to do is shield you from your tormentors,
Even as I stand amongst them.

And I wish I loved you.
Loved you the way you didn't love me then.
Love you the way you try so hard to love me now.

Daddy,
I wish I loved you.
I really do.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 01:15 AM
Edited by afriQueen22 on Sat 01/14/12 01:16 AM

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 01:14 AM

Yes your right and keeping a good heart and open mind is a plus as well.

Sounds like the key to happiness.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 01:04 AM
Okay, feeling much better now. Laughter really is the best medicine.

afriQueen22's photo
Sat 01/14/12 12:59 AM
Angry. So very, very angry. I can literally just feel everything within me turning black because of it... I need to listen to some music, sing or read a joke or something.

afriQueen22's photo
Fri 01/13/12 05:59 AM
Weekends at the mall. All those couple's walking around hand-in hand. It's sickening. I'm so jealous.

afriQueen22's photo
Fri 01/13/12 01:35 AM
Love Mariah but there will always be a special place in my heart for Britney. A friend of mine had her 1st cd when it was released and her, my sister and I would come up with our own choreography to her songs. Wait, we did that with the Spice Girls and Cher as well. Good times.

afriQueen22's photo
Fri 01/13/12 01:22 AM
Edited by afriQueen22 on Fri 01/13/12 01:25 AM
Woman Thou Art Loosed - TD Jakes

It's Me, Anna - (forgot the name of the author)

Oh, The Places You Will Go- Dr Seuss

Goodnight Mister Tom- (forgot the name of the author)

#There's alot more but these are at the top of the list.

afriQueen22's photo
Thu 01/12/12 01:00 AM
The Pickwick Papers- Charles Dickens

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25