Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 04:22 PM
It all depends on what the person in the relationship wants. If you want pure one on one in person sex sex sex, no long distance will not work for you. If you are looking for a soul mate/companion/ lover, you MAY be able to make that work.

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:58 PM

Why do some women give us hardtime with unnecessary talk about everything?

Have you considered that she might be nervous? I know guys and girls that do that on dates?

It's actually got a name. It's called "pressured speech". Seriously. The person has so much anxiety in the quiet moments they just keep talking to avoid awkward silences.

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:54 PM
Edited by teadipper on Sun 03/03/13 03:59 PM

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:54 PM
Just say, "If I am going to be your therapist, I get paid $100 per hour CASH up front".

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 01:03 PM
Geez. I can't believe this entry is still here. I decided it was bad advice long ago. The beauty of Mingle is they do take care of scammers that are reported.

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 10:59 AM
Uno

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 10:57 AM
Don't forget to buy "The Writer's Market 2013" so you know who to submit to and how.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/02/13 10:06 PM

Yeah, right now.

Alas all the cute ones are far away and not interested in me.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/02/13 10:03 PM
You can't love me

I don't even know who I am

You can't commit to me

even though you think you can

I am fragments of the person

that I used to be

Trying to grab hold of me is

like trying to grab all the leaves at

once on a tree

You might like the smile or

the laugh

But you will see a trail of

broken hearts because I did

not honor myself if you do the

math

So for now, it's better if you leave

me be

Because out there somewhere

is your perfect “she”

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/02/13 09:57 PM
I screwed him up for

the rest of you

I was that crazy biotch.

I told him to go F himself

when he said he loved

me and he wanted to get

hitched.

I told him that I loved

him just to shut him up

even though I knew

full well I was making

it up.

It's because of me

he fears commitment.

It's because of me

it means nothing when

he hears the words

“I” “Love” and “You”

I took his heart and

chewed it up like

gum and I can't

get rid of him

because part of him

is permanently stuck

to my shoe.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/02/13 09:46 PM
I've made so many choices

Who to keep

Who to scare away

Stumble through

the sea of the internet

hurtles making me

stumble along the way

Was it them that failed?

I cannot say

But surely part

of the blame falls

on me

For not waiting it

out for the right

man to be there

when I was also

the best that I could be

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/02/13 09:03 PM
Do guys mellow out and want to settle down? I know it is different for everyone. I get hit on by a lot of 50+ men which I do not mind. They are done with kids and unto grandkids. I bypassed the kid thing and am enjoying other people's children. I know some younger guys want to settle down desperately and most want children. I don't want children. I just wondered if you guys out there had an age where you decided you were content with life.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/02/13 08:59 PM
I have been working on looking out for number one lately.

I had a guy want to meet me who is 89 miles away. He said that was not so far away. I said I was not willing to drive it. End of conversation.

I had a guy say he would give his last dime to help a friend. I said I did not loan or give anything I could not afford to lose. End of that conversation.

I put most of my money into living in a good part of town and driving a decent dependable car. Guys assume that I have money when in actuality I am eating mashed potatoes from the box to have the apartment and car.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/02/13 12:21 PM
Super Chicken

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/02/13 12:19 PM
Depends what you mean by girlfriend. The companion/lover/soul mate combo is hard to come by. The sleeps with you at expects money but won't outright admit she is is your own personal hooker is harder to find.

Pursue any of your hobbies that involve going out and being around people. If you are a computer nerd, join a user's group or go to a convention. The ratio of women is smaller but they exist. Go to Comi-con if you are a guy into comic books. Again, smaller ratio but you would have something in common. Like amusement parks, go to Six Flags. Tons of single women.

I meet my ex husband who I was with 20 years at a BBS meet up (pre everyone having the WWW)

teadipper's photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:47 AM

I'd be more suspicious if they typed Night Court.

brat

teadipper's photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:46 AM

Does getting married qualify as a romantic thing?

:heart:

I think it does. The only man I truly loved I married. I have not remarried since and haven't met anyone I would do it for again.

teadipper's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:31 PM

Has anyone noticed that the newer scammers sign everything "Cheers". I guess they learned British English somewhere or something but if someone signs something Cheers, it's a good indicator to walk the other direction.

Damn; sometimes I sign my emails cheers. Will people think I am a scammer? laugh

You don't use broken English and say you are traveling abroad AND say cheers!

teadipper's photo
Thu 02/28/13 09:15 AM
I am waiting for Hippie to become a Grandfather so I can hear all about it. I choose a husband who did not want kids and then right after the divorce had to have a hysterectomy. I do not want to adopt so I am living for everybody else to have grandkids.

teadipper's photo
Thu 02/28/13 09:12 AM
Did you even notice I left?? LOL.

TL

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25