Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Fri 03/15/13 10:03 AM
I may meet you in Tucson for lunch shortly.

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/14/13 07:20 PM
I freak over the babies dressed like hookers thing. At the mall, we havea Kiosk full of what I call Jon Benette Ramsey clothes. I was walking through a department store and say leopard print onesies for tiny babies. I was like "WHAT THE???"

I have other peeves like I don't think bikinis should be made bigger than a size 12 and if you are a size 12 and wearing a bikini, you better be tall or curvy. I am so rude.

Oh and cut off jeans on cottage cheese thighs. YUCK.

Dove shorts (like Richard Simmons type) on ANYONE.

White wife beater t-shirts with chest hair showing out the front and back.

White pants with colored underwear underneath.

Strapless gowns over size 14.

tube tops on anyone not thin or with breasts over a size B

thin men's dress shirts with no undershirt and the shadow of chest hair underneath.

hooker style high heels at work

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/14/13 07:13 PM
DEMANDING you have qualities that they do not have themselves.

Like they expect you to be thin and gorgeous and they are short, fat, and ugly.

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/14/13 07:04 PM
I just want to be someone's companion. I have done the husband wife thing. I am not a good wife. I am not one who likes to cook and clean and fold laundry. Not saying all wives do that but a vast percentage do. Mating sounds like mere sex to me. If that is what you want, more power to you.

teadipper's photo
Tue 03/12/13 09:57 AM

sounded like a typical attempt at a BOOTAY call to me ?

:wink:

I didn't even think of that.

teadipper's photo
Tue 03/12/13 09:51 AM

I've heard it said that
"Fifty is the new Thirty"
But try telling THAT to the ladies who are checking out the Thity somethings...
lol
FUGGGIT
{Maybe that only goes for the women ?}
:smile:

KiK

I date older guys too. But it's hard to find them close by that have their lives together, etc.

teadipper's photo
Tue 03/12/13 09:16 AM
The photo makes you look angry. Not that I am the queen of good photos. I think a more easy going profile would work better. You can tell somebody once they are interested that you were a CEO and why your marriage ended. Focus on the here and now. What do you like to do? Are you retired? Etc.

teadipper's photo
Tue 03/12/13 09:13 AM
I broke up with a guy and he had left a couple of CDs and DVDs here. He wanted to come get them. Mind you he had been being very rude with me. It was late at night and no one was around and my place is pretty safe so I double bagged them so no one could see what they were and tied them tight to the door knob and went to bed. He calls and calls and texts and texts calling me obscenities. Was there anything wrong with tying them to the door knob? I do it all the time with stuff for friends. Nothing has ever been stolen.

teadipper's photo
Tue 03/12/13 09:10 AM
I see my therapist and then get two fillings replaced at the dentist. I am more looking forward to the dentist than the therapist. LOL. I like to save my teeth. I need to clean around the apartment and clean out the rat's cage. I need to hang up clothes. Big excitement, huh?

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/07/13 04:35 PM
The partner of my dreams WOULD LOVE my cats. LOL. Otherwise, he would not be the partner of my dreams.

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/07/13 04:26 PM
give up your dog or cat that you had since it was a puppy or a kitten if you met the partner of your dreams?

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:02 PM
Edited by teadipper on Thu 03/07/13 02:02 PM

Yep, that is my Gus. I was eating a flaxseed cookie and he came to the other end and started nibbling on it like Lady and the Tramp.

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/07/13 08:26 AM
I think your photos are okay. I know some people want amazing photos. I liked your profile. You sound very interesting.

teadipper's photo
Wed 03/06/13 01:46 PM
I have Gus the Great who is a Maine Coon kitten and Max the Mighty who is a orange and white DSH.

I also have a rat named Cheerio. She is not afraid when they come and try to get her through her cage. In fact, she attacks them. She has got them a few times.

Gus is acrobatic. He does back flips for strings and such. And he is very good at soccer and will knock a toy around the room for long periods of time. They both go crazy for a laser pointer. Gus wants to eat all people food. I have to keep him away from onion and chocolate. I know the onion for sure. I am not sure if chocolate is bad for cats.

teadipper's photo
Wed 03/06/13 12:30 PM
I just sat in the doctor's office to day and over heard him lecturing a guy that quit drinking 2 days ago that his tests and enlarged liver could kill him.

You don't want to be that guy.

Also when I was in the ER after my botched gall bladder surgery, they took forever to get to me and I couldn't help but over hear them telling this guy it was too late. His drinking was going to kill him. He needed to be at least 1 year sober to qualify for a transplant and he did not have a year left to live.

Don't be that guy either.

I am here for you, my friend.

teadipper's photo
Mon 03/04/13 11:27 AM
I found $20 I didn't have and ordered pizza. I am elated.

teadipper's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:19 AM
Edited by teadipper on Mon 03/04/13 04:35 AM
A good friend of mine had a wife who had a kept boyfriend all funded by my friend. She would use my friend's money to buy everything for the kept man and then bitotch my friend did not make enough money. It broke his heart and ended a long marriage.

Well another friend of mine was bragging (none of these people are from here) that he has a new sugar momma who is money directly into his account. She is a nurse and a single mother. I don't see where she could get so much money.

I told him to be careful if some dude shows up at his door wanting to beat him up. He says he can take any guy. I told him he can't necessarily take a bullet.

Anybody else seen this before?

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 06:26 PM
He slid in behind her
while she was at the
kitchen sink

Slathered with
bubbles from
hand to forearm.

He swept her hair back
off her neck and kissed
the right side of her neck

While he held her left
breast in his right hand

He spun her around and
pressed her up against the
kitchen pantry

Bubbles dripped to
the floor

She writhed and rose
against his hard body

And wanted even more.

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 06:01 PM
If someone writes you and says something you find yucky, do you block or just ignore or write something back?

teadipper's photo
Sun 03/03/13 04:28 PM
I heard that about him.................

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25