Fri 12/07/07 11:38 AM
Work

R1chard's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:36 AM
kiss on cheek

R1chard's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:11 AM

Hawaiigurl

wishing you get your wishes for your keiki...
Malama Pono

Thanks much.....

As we wish everyone something quite special for this christmas

R1chard's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:04 AM

someone to be with me and care for me and me to give, share, and care....

someone who makes you smile when you know its him and on telephone...

God that sounds so like....waiting to exhale...:cry:

Hey, hope you get your wish and more :wink: Everyone deserves something great, yours I am sure is out there... on it's way!

R1chard's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:59 AM
Edited by R1chard on Fri 12/07/07 11:02 AM
What is the one thing you want for christmas.... this year????

The one true thing you seek the most?huh

For mine.. I would have to say two things... i really wish for.........

1. To find a way to pay for college, so I don't have to stop going just to save money before I can go back....
2. TO find really good friends... or maybe that special someone

R1chard's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:02 AM

no snow but i want itsad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Hey I totally agree!!!!

R1chard's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:54 AM
Just a simple poll for those of you who are on today....

SNOW???!?!?!?!?!bigsmile

or

No SNOW?!?!?!?!?!?!noway

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:58 PM
Thanks to all of posting.. drinker

Great to find what your true hearts desire! :smile:

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:29 PM
There are some really AWESOME.. and great thoughts. A lot better than I thought to tell you the truth. The best thing about this site is that even though you don't meet the person. Usually talking to them enough through this site, you kind find the truthful ones. You can see the beauty of ones inner self. Agreed that the eyes are the window to your soul. If you can see into ones eyes you can see into their heart. Mostly why it's better to have a picture of the face than the whole body.

With your eyes, you can see the love and passion or the mistrust, if you can read them just right.

I would say my answer is to my question, the persons inner self. If you don't have the personality and honest true being of yourself, then why put the effort into loving someone. If you can get a good smile or two and maybe just a laugh, with the words and emotions of someone can tell who they truly are. As I was told and believe... Everything within a person of their personality and beliefs and heart, are the whole ice cream... the body is just that little cherry on top that gives it the edge, that completes the one sweet thing, everyone feels for.

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:57 AM
With all the things to see and find, being 100% honest.. what is the first thing you notice or see when looking for someone???

Everyone be truthful and honest.... even if the truth hurts!!!
lol

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:37 AM
35 stories up!!! what's up there???? lol

and yea that asphalt lot sounds cool.......

I prefer to see white since i live in the country then the dead! haha

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:20 AM
drinker huh First day of snow to start chilling into the winter months. Hope you all enjoyed this morning and had a great and safe day to start it off.

Have an opinion and maybe you'll agree...

Is it just me or when the snow plows do finally come out, it seems they make things worse than they do better for a while???? Between taking up all of the road, making it into slush??? Easier to drive on snow and somewhat ice then driving into the slush that pulls you to the side of the road.. anyone else feel this way????

Snow def. makes the ground look nicer being white then the deadness of the grass and other plants!

Have a safe and wonderful rest of the day!:smile:

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:23 AM
hugs peachie... swings her around

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:16 AM
hugs you right back.. thanks!

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:13 AM
kiss

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:58 AM
Me...hmmm, I think I am just having trouble finding the right girl... Someone that is trully interested in me.
I know I'm not the best looking guy ever. But i do have a heart and I know how to use my passion and caringness towards others. Just waiting for the right person willing to give me a chance at her heart.

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:45 AM
I would, and even better make it a place to see the northern lights.

Would you let me sing for you?