Community > Posts By > R1chard

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:19 AM
Good morning!! Indiana weather isn't so bad. I would have to say it's not that cold only around 30's so could be worse? haha Hope your morning is well, I just got home from work so not sure if I want to head to bed or stay up a tad later!

How are you?

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:48 AM
Kiss back.. thanks muchflowerforyou

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:41 AM
School!devil

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:35 AM
kiss

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:31 AM
Something Rock, with a nice bass... Kind of gets the blood running

Or something barbershoppy.... Was in barbershops so I tend to like them pretty well i must say.

R1chard's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:28 AM

i wishhh

You never know anything could happen!!! Keep your faith lol

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:40 AM

So I've noticed. Indiana is such a lonely place, considering how many people are here.

Yea..... lol i think most of us feel this way... we are pathetic as a state... I mean look at the simple ohio or illinois, there are so many other people who get involved!... seems like people here are afraid to or something

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:36 AM
Hey man I would have to totally agree with you....
*Slavery has not and probably won't ever end.
*All though i think most slavery within the united states, as far as making people do things against there will and punishing them for not working and a few other things it might have ended but there still are many signs of slavery........

As far as a major thing I see, is that even though it was suppose to be abolished I think the world is enslaved within itself, for the purpose of racism.

The aspects and the fights against arguements, racial disrespects and failure to see everyone as equals without lower classes make us slaves to our selves....

Without the equal relationship and thoughts of everyone, to be on the same level, to stop prejudice and racial acts, there will be no true freedom to anyone anywhere.. the world bounds itself within it's own feelings for one another

>>>>>> If that made any sense at all....

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:22 AM
What up finally someone else from indiana.. so far only a few that actually talk on here

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:39 AM
Star wars!

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:02 AM
Edited by R1chard on Tue 12/11/07 01:03 AM
Indeed

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:01 AM
venting

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:51 AM
I'd still be giving the Colts a pretty good chance. At coming back really strong. Just not to many over or under throws and less injured players they would make a total comeback!

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:31 AM
Very beautiful!.. Awesome. wish I still wrote poetry!flowerforyou

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:29 AM
Awesome.. So that makes two of us from Indiana.. Man I think it's time we get out of this state. Find things more interesting out there! Not very many people here

R1chard's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:14 AM
So anybody from indiana on tonight? Or am I stuck by myself in this state of nothing but corn fields!huh

Anyone out there from Indiana this morning give me a shout!glasses

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:59 PM
well quit.. then you won't be bored!

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:58 PM
Nope. I would say you are doing nothing wrong. I have had quite a few like that, but then again there are a lot of great women out there who are willing to talk. You just have to search, talk within the forums a lot and talk through quoting people. You'll get a lot more responses with your views and emails, Just be open and have fun. Seems to work sometimes but it always won't.

Just believe and keep trying good ones will start to come by if you don't give up. Email them or like I said post a lot and quote people to get replies, some won't and some will. Let them get to know you and then they'll view and maybe talk... drinker

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:52 PM
Would have to agree with all of you... Took a short nap a few hours ago and woke up being wide awake figuring there might be someone awake somewhere on this talking HAHa which so far I found 1!!! lol but yea tonight or this morning which ever is quite boringdrinker

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:49 PM

um buddy...you know you might not want to start your conversation with "older" woman when your referencing 21-35 year olds...I'm 23 and while I know there is a big gap between the ages maturity wise...especially where I'm concern...I don't consider myself old...and I don't think anyone in that age range is old. My roommates had a good laugh on this one. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm making fun...I'm not...just offering sound advice that three women wish to give you.flowerforyou Good luck on your search however and wishing you kudos for being brave enough to ask in a forum...
To let you know...my roommates are a mom and daughter pair...the mom is over fifty, and the daughter is going to be turning 29 in a couple of days

Sounds like your having a party ! haha. Descent answer you have given him. I must agree your not older just more matured emotionally and physically. Roomates with a mother and daughter? Do you have an apartment or attend a college somewhere with a dorm?