Community > Posts By > R1chard

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:36 PM
???Hug maybe???

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:59 PM
Sorry to say.. ok maybe I'm not.. But

I disagree with just about all of it. Totally think it's un-natural. What babies are made, are made special each unique. How can everyone be so uniquely made if we are going and messing with dna and making everyone smart or able to live to a certain age, or so perfect. I see nothing wrong with who we are as civilization and as our special selves. Some may think I am wrong, but I don't think it should be our choice to make our child who *we want them to be, after they turn 18 their lives are all to themselves to do what they want to make decisions* but we are taking one main one away and that's to be as unique as God created them.

if you don't believe in God I understand, but think of it this way, for those of us who like who we are and the way we are no matter what anyone thinks or says, our parents usually love us just as we are with no changes! except attitude sometime, but to take that right away for US... to be how we are created naturally is unethical

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:45 PM
Not all guys are the same, might get lucky and get lucky and fight quite a few good ones. You can't say girls on here are all that much better at times, I have had a few who give me there sn's and all of that... and do the exact same thing... so I guess it just depends on the person....

who knows, guess we'll just have to keep on searchin for something right

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:19 PM

I wanted to know if this was a good site?

so much for women answers... looks like most guys didn't read the top for the topic... fellow women... hmm sorry just thought I would comment on that

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:00 AM
cheek kiss

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:45 AM
Nice

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:54 AM
D- Dumbfounding

Wait? is that a word haha

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:53 AM
I believe in faith the right girl will come my way that I may find true love

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:28 AM
Not sure about him lol..... I totally agree with you haha

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:17 AM
I need to quit working third shift haha.. so used to the hours on my days off I sleep and wide awake at night.. But not a thing to do!!! so many people sleeping!

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:09 AM

I'm in Construction too...yep it starts early grumble

my construction didn't start at 2 a.m. lol he must be working late or REALLY working early... mine usualy start at 6 or 7 a.m.

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:07 AM
working late don't you think???? man construction this early?

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:06 AM

Its 10.04 am over here in UK...I'm off work today with the flu...grumble

sorry... Well at least your off of work.. that's about the only pluss probably.... it's 5 a.m. here....

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:01 AM
someone hit the post topic button a few times too manY!!!

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 02:00 AM
Hey, how many of you are still awake... give me a holler... Doesn't seem to be anyone left on here really.... Pretty freakin early I know, but would love to have someone to chat with.. so just let me know

Richarddrinker :smile:

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:52 AM
WOW!!!!

Would have to freakin say :smile:

THANKS.. to all the POSTERS!

been awesome, finally found a topic a lot will post within... cool

Thank you all and hope your mornings are the best!!!!drinker drinker

Richard

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:30 AM
good ones.. HAHA!

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:22 AM
Good answer!!!!

to be honest ... what are you trully wanting man??

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:58 PM
I wasn't born till 88 but.. remember a lot of that.. FREAKIN AWESOME.. miss a lot of the older thigns!

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:50 PM
by the way thanks for the posts and answers.. i thought it was to explain about the person.. but I wasn't sure just thought i would ask.. seen a lot of different ways people have used em for so.. didn't know the main reason