Community > Posts By > R1chard

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:53 AM

Hey everyone, good morning.glasses I hope for those of you that have slept and are awake had a great night,laugh and for some of us who are about ready to head to bed, it has been a beautiful start to a new day.bigsmile

Hope all of your days start off well and keep getting better, so to all of you.........................

GOOD MORNING!!!!!drinker

and as for mmeee... it's GOOD NIGHT.. lol I just got home from work and I am heading to bed. maybe I will catch you all later!

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:34 AM
Hey everyone, good morning.glasses I hope for those of you that have slept and are awake had a great night,laugh and for some of us who are about ready to head to bed, it has been a beautiful start to a new day.bigsmile

Hope all of your days start off well and keep getting better, so to all of you.........................

GOOD MORNING!!!!!drinker

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:09 PM
Woman by the name of alyssa

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:26 PM
Dang everyone had great things they wanted to be... and how many of us achieved our dream of that????

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:23 PM

I wanted to be Barbie because she had everything

haha. true true.... then she got pregnant and lost it.. and by the way nice pic!!!!

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:19 PM

Nothing. Everyone had that one thing they adored as a kid and wanted to become that. I didn't.

Dang.. The odd one out.. Wanted to be different.. cause everyone had something and probably something you might have wanted at one time but wanted to be different than everyone or what?

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:13 PM
I wanted to be an aerospace engineer, they worked on planes and some designed them.bigsmile ... I loved planes when I was little.....

What did you want to be when you grow up?
When you were little..

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 02:51 PM
Played Drumset to start off them moved to trombone in Band.. and Sang Bass in Choir

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 02:50 PM

I was the Jock, Musician, Everyones brother or teddy bear kind of guy... Friends with everyone and known by everyone... So wasn't so bad in high school
Cool..what sport did u play?

Football, Track

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 02:49 PM
I was the Jock, Musician, Everyones brother or teddy bear kind of guy... Friends with everyone and known by everyone... So wasn't so bad in high school

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 02:46 PM
Edited by R1chard on Fri 11/30/07 02:46 PM
Nice to be dating, but sometimes is it better to wait? ...... Also what are the pros and cons to being single????

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:12 PM

Hey!! I'm working all weekend too! I work steady nights and pretty much every weekend unless I ask for one off. Doesn't do much for the social life, but night shift is great!!

Janice :)

Do agree prefer night over morning anytime!... Sound like me... weird getting used to the sleep habits though

I didn't have a problem adjusting to sleeping during the day. I actually sleep better during the day. The problem I have is sleeping when I have a night off. Janice

same here

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:00 PM

I'm new here. I'm looking to make friends.

Welcome..

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:58 PM

Then I'm gonna set up my christmas tree and decorate it.

Sounds like a good weekend to me

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:51 PM

going to see the Nashville Symphony tonight

DUDE YOU TOTALLY SUCK...... that would be freakin awesome to go to...... man wish I could go!

your gonna think even worse of me when i tell you i got the ticket for only $10 bigsmile

WHAHHHHHHHHHHHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAZY!!!! MAn........... I love Symphony's ,, Anything with *Musically talented acts*... Where it takes sight reading and such to do... No offence to actual bands... DUDE!!!YOU SUCK!

I'll trade you anyday!

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:49 PM

Hey!! I'm working all weekend too! I work steady nights and pretty much every weekend unless I ask for one off. Doesn't do much for the social life, but night shift is great!!

Janice :)

Do agree prefer night over morning anytime!... Sound like me... weird getting used to the sleep habits though

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:48 PM

flowerforyou I am washing clothes this weekend.Is that more exciting than your weekend?laugh

I really hate to say it but YES.. it's more exciting!

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:36 PM

Ah Richard..look on the bright side. You have a job. Many don't. You may not appreciate the hours you work, but there are benefits, even in that. So smile, realize you're blessed....and know that we here at JSH will do our best to humor you when you get home from work. =)

Really??? are you going to be on at 7 in the morning when I get off haha???? if so that'd be cool.. and thanks for the uplift :smile:

Well...since you're in Indiana, and I'm in Washington, I believe your 7 am is my 4 am..so the chances of me being up are very unlikely. LOL...BUT, it won't take long before my eyes will be cracking open, so I'll look for you and expect an exciting story about your evening at work!

Will do my best, as long as you can add me as one of your friends.. !!, think that is possible.. since i am always up for meeting new people???....I would be on at like 5 a.m. your time or so

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:22 PM

going to see the Nashville Symphony tonight

DUDE YOU TOTALLY SUCK...... that would be freakin awesome to go to...... man wish I could go!