Community > Posts By > R1chard

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:22 PM

Ah Richard..look on the bright side. You have a job. Many don't. You may not appreciate the hours you work, but there are benefits, even in that. So smile, realize you're blessed....and know that we here at JSH will do our best to humor you when you get home from work. =)

Really??? are you going to be on at 7 in the morning when I get off haha???? if so that'd be cool.. and thanks for the uplift :smile:

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:15 PM

I wouldn't post nude pictures. People would wonder why I was sending them pictures of Sasquatch, and why is sasquatch only 5'7"?

EVERYONE has to agree that is the funniest thing every!....... I agree that smiles are better than any pic!......

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:12 PM
As for me, i will be stuck working all weekend 3rd shift, not a lot of friends around here to hang out after wards, so I am kind of screwed there.. Hope someone out there has better things to do than I!!!!!......

What are your plans for this weekend?

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:05 AM
Wouldn't mind finding a way to pay for 4 years of college without doubt....... and finding some good friends for the holidays

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:00 AM
How many out there of you are from indiana!!!?????? Seems to be quite a few but never on???

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:53 AM

For me, it's a lot of fun really nice people; everyone who posted so far is really "good people"flowerforyou smokin drinker

cool

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:52 AM
thank you very much :smile:

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:45 AM
Thanks

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:45 AM
Thanks.... how is this site???

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:35 AM
thanks

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:27 AM
I'm Richard, 19 from Denver, IN..... Found the site to make new friends and who knows maybe more depending on the situation. Just graduated from North Miami High School.. class of 07... Currently attending ivy tech college for a 2 year degree part time.. that way I can work still and save back some money. Plan on attending a bigger college full time after that when I have money saved that way i dont get so much debt on loans. Out to enjoy life and have fun.. making new friends since most moved out to bigger school, so if anyone would like i wouldn't mind getting friends.....and if you want to know more I'm open to tell.

Sincerely, Richard

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:21 AM
Thanks.... for advice...

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:18 AM
Threads????? and don't have to worry about being a ****.... I'm not...

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:13 AM
Looking for friends, maybe something more.... First time to use a site like this... Maybe someones got some pointers????

I'm an easy guy to talk to ....so maybe that helps

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:06 AM
Makes a FANTASTIC.... Omlet!!!

Does it not???bigsmile

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:03 AM
Edited by R1chard on Fri 11/30/07 09:04 AM
We live day by day, taking for granted most things that come our ways. When wil we quit, stop forgetting the things that matter. When will we open our eyes for what the world has given us today. When will you see the wonders of life, the passion and freedom each day we take for granted. When will you live your life to it's fullest and use what life has to give......

Are you prepared? Never to late to make all things new and wonderful and take everything for each moment that life gives.

Have a wonderful day...... Is today your day to SEE???happy

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:17 AM
Hey, it's a new day and a beautiful one at that.. notice I didn't say it feels good.. COLD, which isn't bad but trying to make the best of my day meeting new friends, and seeing what i can get done for today......

What will you do today to make it a new a better day? :smile:

R1chard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:14 AM
Good morning... Beautiful DAY LOOKS GREAT.. yet cold... hope everyone has got something to hold on to for warmth...

Enjoy glasses today, hope to meet new people sometime!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next