Community > Posts By > R1chard

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:32 AM
Welcome bro, to JSH! Hope you find something of what you might be looking for.. Enjoy and maybe see you around! glasses drinker

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:30 AM
Good morning to all, or at least to those of whom are awake.!!!flowerforyou drinker bigsmile

Hope all of your nights were great! Have a safe and wonderful day today....

Anyone out there bored this morning message me! Would love to have someone to chat with.... on such an early and hopefully good day!glasses

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:27 AM
take... if I had someone I loved lol

Escape for a week to paradise and a ticket for one other person to go with you?!?!

R1chard's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:25 AM

I'm in Buffalo N.Y. we are getting hit right now..it started like 10 pm last night..Maybe about 2 feet already..it's still coming down! It is very pretty..I just hate the cold..the snow don't bother me. To bad it couldn't be 80* and snowing then I'd be happy! :wink:

Haha 80 and snowing.. now that would be a site!!! lol

Cold?? aw come on I'd warm you up if needed flowerforyou

Wish we had 2 or more feet everywhere!

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:04 AM

i love the colts and all but i think new england has it this year for sure

Haha.... who knows....

We'll see, but thanks for lovin em'!

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:04 AM
Thanks to all who either like the Colts or at least give them a chance of going to the bowl!!!!... HAha with thier injuries it will be hard to tell but keep the faith, just like the team would

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:01 AM
Northern Indiana.. If you have heard of either wabash or peru, Indiana then I am about 15 miles around one of them haha.. it's a little country town... except I live out in the country not within the town!!!! and yea I totally love snow..

but just put my plow on this morning... so can't have fun now grumble

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:57 AM
Ok ok.. so i am horrible at wording HAHA.. you do have a point and thanks for helping me change my phrases!

Awesome:smile:

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:55 AM
Wow.. you all have suprised me.. All the internet sites that have christian chats are usually stuck up or fighting or something.. with this one I would have to say you ALL

Are truly compassionate and awesome christians.
Wish I would have found you all sooner.... and as for all the debates... just one thing I wish in this world haha

That debates would be from the mind and opinion, not from the whole self.. You can't ask questions and have a good debate or arguement about life or anything anymore because it's all now seeming to be that if you don't like the persons opinion you don't like the person.. instead of the true open honest debates and questions that just help us relate in life.....

I would have to say this is the first group I have seen be the better people in this kind of stuff !!!! Making it comfortable to bring out opinions without fighting.. Thanks a lot for showing me true christian ship!

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:40 AM
Sorry to say guys.. but this room isn't getting any better. was hoping to find a few more people hanging out but no one seems to be joining.. SOrry have a blast all and take care!drinker

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:37 AM
What a beautiful morning to go home to!!!!!
Snows all night winds finally blow, and we get a good 3 or more ft. drift!!!! How lovely

I would have to say for those of you that hate snow.. I'm sorry but it must suck for you, and for those of us who like it ABOUT FREAKIN TIME!!!!!!bigsmile

Was great driving through with the 4wheel drive, on untouched roads being the first one out on them!!!
Hope you all have a safe and yet wonderful day! with the weather and it's conditions.. probably some stupid people out there ruining it for everyone so keep it safe and fun!!!!

flowerforyou glasses bigsmile bigsmile drinker

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:39 PM

Hug and maybe play in the snow we are gettin

Would def. love to play in the snow!....
beautiful outside with it..

And hugs back!flowerforyou

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:41 PM
Hug glasses

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:38 PM
Hey room what up.. slept for a while today and got up.. so figured I would check back in and see the mood of the people tonight!!!

Freakin get to go to work in 3 hours!!!! Woo last night before my night off FINALY!

Hope everyones night is going aight so far

Richarddrinker

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:36 PM

Morning Richard,,,flowerforyou

smooched

Sorry I didn't catch your good morning... GOOD MORNING!!!! lol flowerforyou blushing bigsmile

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:30 AM

Make the best of winter? It is 4 degrees F here right now. Last night it went down to -4F It is too cold to make the best of it...lol.

And hello everybody! Stay warm

I am good Richard, and you?

I am doing all right a little tired from work. and bored at the moment not to many people up at this time HAHA...

4 degrees, shoot that would be AWESOME!!! Especially if we got some snow, but doubt it will get that cold here.. plus wouldbe way warmer if you have someone to cuddle With lol :wink:

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:28 AM
Shoot I freakin just got home from work... Figured I would check some things out on here and a few threads... Not a bad thread.Will have to check back in a few times to see how it goes.. maybe there are a few from around my area who knows...!

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:24 AM
I wouldn't mind meeting someone with a child my age or older. Doesn't and wouldn't ever bother me a bit to be with someone that all ready has a child, but I would like to have one of *my* own also is kind of the preference at my age.

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:22 AM
You people are crazy.. don't we have any colts fans out ther?? Help me out..... I would say the colts not pat.!!

R1chard's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:20 AM
Awesome hug