Community > Posts By > R1chard

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:36 PM

Are we at the late crew all ready???? Man everyone must have had a long weekend and be a sleep all ready!

i totally fell asleep at nine last night. ha! our satellite went out and i was out too. heh.

that sucks... though i don't watch much tv.. so wouldn't bother me..... play a video game.. keeps you awake somewhat or if you have someone to talk to.

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:28 PM
Are we at the late crew all ready???? Man everyone must have had a long weekend and be a sleep all ready!

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:24 PM

<---- is dead

Tired or what?

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:23 PM
IF YOUR ON... AND ALIVE>>>>>>>>>

LET ME KNOW!!!

everyone seems dead tonight and not so talkative!

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:43 PM

Kenny, i feel ya, i'm only 23, and i've had that same story happen to me several times, my first 2 g/f's lasted 2 years each, and both cheated on me. The fact of the matter is this, love from another is a bliss we can only hope for when we don't have it, and the trick to dealing with that is finding love from within yourself. A wise friend of mine, told me to find something to do, that makes me feel more fulfilled. It helps! For me, i have 2 vices i have turned to, 1) work, i'm a school bus driver, and the kids on my bus remind me of the innocence of the world every day, it keeps me down to earth. 2) i've fallen in love with the gym... not i'm a muslce head... i'm actually over weight, the idea is i'm bettering myself, that is the only thing i can control, is MYSELF... i can't control the situations i find myself in, just as you can't, or anyone else... Good people are going to be cheated on, lied to, and spat on, why? because there's good and bad people in the world, and bad people take advantage of good people, or maybe they get bored with us, or whatever... it doesn't matter the reason. Not everyone operates the same way, and to some of us the trials and tribulations of life itself don't make sence, because they create situations that if it were up to US, we'd never allow to happen. I feel ya Ken, but i promise you this ok, you find something that brings you joy, and conentrate on that, and you will find yourself being a happier person on a more regular basis, you will actually relise that you don't need someone to make you happy, that you can do that on your own... and THEY SAY that helps actually meeting someone, they say that you radiate a feeling of self confidence that way. *shrug* i'm still waiting for THAT part to work for me, but i can tell you this, I FEEL better about MYSELF. I'm single and hateing it, but being single, gives me all the time to spend time with my friends, go to the gym, work over time when i can, concentrate on the things i can control.

Other than that, anyone who cheats on or lies to a good person, male or female... needs to get their heads checked, and that's just bein real.

-Marcus

Very open and sincere... really cool... Why is it that girls find the bad guys????

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:27 PM

Why is it so many people[men and women] either can't or will not comit.Or if they do they cheat.Why tell someone you have feeling for them one minute and act like you don't the next.Why would anyone toy with someone's heart.And if you do care why do you treat them so bad.Is there anyone still true out there?Why is everyone a slut or user?Can anyone find true love?Why do I like the ones who hurt me?Is there a faithfull girl for me?I have to think not,but still I can hope can't I?I want us all to find our soulmates.To be alone sucks, but to be with a liar and cheat is much worse.I don't want hate in my heart,but what is left when you give all your love and get walked on.You have to open your heart more.In time love heals all wounds.I'm wounded but not dead,I must move forward or I'll get trapped,in regret and hurt.My heart is open and I hope your is too.I cast out my pain and I hope you will also.So when I find that special women to spend the rest of my life with.I will have room to grow and a bunch of love to share.So I am not to hurt to care.Where have the good ones gone and how do I get there? TRUELY Kenny

You can't get there......... It's not a place to go. It's like the wind. It brings her to you. When the time is right along with the place and you heart is ready to achieve such a great thing... one thing you really desire she will ride along with the wind, ...wait for the time and right moment... that's when you will trully know.... seek in your heart what you trully desire, and life will find you waiting.

Later brother

Richard

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:24 PM
Honestly Rap sucks! Anything but Rap and country

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:09 PM
Good poem

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:27 PM
Madden 08
War Craft

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:48 PM
What is the best item for this year to buy for christmas...?????

Your opinion matters to companies

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:45 PM

Dare I say Pittsburgh and Dallas
Pittsburgh win drinker drinker

Pittsburgh.. not bad choice....

Love watching the old films... and their history.. was a fantastic team back then

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:37 PM
Which teams are going to the Super Bowl?

And who do you think WILL WIN!!?????

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:54 AM

If today were my last day I would see as many of the people that I care about as I could and send messages to the rest - not telling them that this was my last chance but just letting know that they are important to me, that they have changed me for being in my life. This is something that I try to do anyway.

There is a part of me that wants to say that I would fulfill a lifelong dream of mine - to drive as fast on an otherwise empty track as I possibly could! But the rational side says, why risk even a second of that precious time?

I guess the trick is to live every day, as if it may be your last!

Very very good

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:25 AM

IF TODAY WAS MY LAST I WOULD CALL AS MANY FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS FOR A BBQ AND DRINKS!!!!!

Sucks for most.. cause..most families don't live close enough to people to share time with them.. if it were thier last day

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:12 AM
I'm not sure what I would do... would really be hard.. so many people to see such a little time....would freak me out and blow my mind

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:08 AM
Welcome, Welcome to this site......... Slow to start and meet people but after short short time... It goes crazy.. Hope you enjoy... maybe see you around!

Richar

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:07 AM

what's for breakfast?

You tell me, I am starvin!!!!

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:06 AM
If (TODAY) , was your very last day to live..............

What would YOU, do with it?

How would YOU, make every moment count?

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:52 AM

Yes I am up with first cup of coffee in hand...sorry you had a crappy night....our weather has been pretty nice here especially for Dec. Good Morning to all!!!!!:wink:

Well at least someone has some good weather... Up pretty early.

R1chard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:42 AM
Good Morning to all!!!!drinker

And what a crappy night it was noway

Sucked so bad with the ice.. then the warmer air along with the rain, at least where I am at...

Anyone awake this morning give me a GOOD MORNING!!!!!

aight, so some just waking up and sleepy ..... get some coffee!!

Enjoy your days. Hope it gets better for you all. bigsmile