Community > Posts By > Rusty_Knight

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 03:45 PM
noway yikes... sorry, wrong room noway

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 03:28 PM

Ok let me rephrase this, I do not treat woman or anyone else badly, a better word would be indifferent, what is the deal with all these young woman wanting older men these days, I have nothing against young woman and yes I do find them attractive on a physical level. not however on an emotional level.

Ahhhh...

Now it sounds like you've been the victim of those fake *scam* emails from the much younger hot babes that don't exist except in our dreams

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 03:26 PM
I have two more short things to say...

I wish ALL the nice guys would become A-holes, then there would a better chance that *I* would be found laugh

and...

What makes ANY of you guys think you are going to figure out women? They are all different... and just when you think you know the rules... they CHANGE them! what

but God... ya gotta luv 'em smitten

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 03:20 PM

Nice guys lack confidence

is that what it is?

Well, I'm *pretty confident* that I *have confidence*, so I'm *confident* that I don't need to change! laugh

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 03:02 PM

I met the most amazing man on mingle 26 days ago.. he is my perfect match and we are now dating.. thanks mingle

the friendly people here are holding me hostage against my will, and I can't get anything else done :cry:

rofl

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 02:59 PM

I like cooking, but I love presenting the food more. Like having to decorate the big plates and making art work of what has been cooked. Haha.

I'm like this too... I like cooking *special* dishes, but don't want anyone to mess up the presentation of them slaphead

My favorite is slowly cooked roast beef with all the fixin's, a fancy salad with red and green peppers, celery, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and boiled eggs surrounding a bed of grated cheese.

geez... gotta stop... making myself hungry shocked rofl

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 02:01 PM

a.) LOVE ( what you KNOW )
- love is based on a well-knowledge of a person's strength and weaknesses.
- love is among other things, "long-suffering and kind". It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. LOVE NEVER FAILS.
- in love you have to a reason to be attracted to someone, and it's a good reason - not a selfish one.
- real love should grow OVER TIME. AT first you're a good friend. Then little by little you like what you have come to know about the person, and you start develop a feelings that you've never had before.

b.) INFATUATION ( what you feel )
- very much like crush
- it could also feels like love but love includes romantic feelings.
- infatuation stems from a superficial reaction to surface qualities. Also it is blind to other person's weaknesses and exaggerates his/her strength.
- It DOESN'T LAST LONG. Can be attracted to someone one day and then a month later you feel the same way toward someone else.

c.) LOVE can overcome obstacle, whereas INFATUATION tends to end as soon circumstances change or problems arise. It takes a lot of time to cultivate REAL LOVE.

P.S. 1st: ATTRACTION ( what you see )
2nd: INFATUATION ( what you feel )
3rd: LOVE ( what you know )

I wasn't going to say anything at all, but...

it bothers me to no end when someone as young, lovely and obviously intelligent as you... would post on their profile the following...

"I am a UGLY woman, SO WHAT??!!"

Why would you say that? (makes me wanna *lovingly* kick you in da butt)

The reason I *did* post this, is that just last night, someone chastised *me* in one of the forums, for making fun of myself in a negative way... I did explain that I was comfortable with myself and just having fun.

Maybe I should not have posted anything, but it bothered me... just sayin'... your profile is going to give the potential man of your dreams his first impression. (not flirtin', but you deserve these flowers )

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 12:23 PM

Wait until you *retire*!!!

Then you'll find out what having no free time really is!

slaphead tears frustrated rofl

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 11:54 AM

My female friends and family members get "Luv Ya"

My step-daughters get "Love You" when I visit them

I save "I Love You" for my significant other

(so many rules... so little memory rofl )

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 07/31/11 11:00 AM

Welcome to the site AG

Your momma is right... lots of cool people here having fun

Enjoy yourself :banana:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sat 07/30/11 04:01 PM

infatuation is when you want to get to know them more.
love is when you want to spend the rest of your life knowing them more.

I like that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sat 07/30/11 10:18 AM

ya, I run into that a lot as well...

welcome to Mingle2... hope you find what you're looking for drinker

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sat 07/30/11 10:03 AM

drinker Happy B'day drinker

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 10:05 PM

MGA (my company) is kicking off a "care" program Sunday. Pretty excited about that. We got the preliminaries done 2 months ago and now the campaign begins. The Kids will probably get the money in Nov so pray we can do a lot.

THAT is really cool... good for you! biggrin

How come there's no *thumbsup* smiley? spock

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 09:41 PM

:laughing:

"When you go down there! this ain't no five minute trip!!" (ADC)

rofl rofl

surprised biggrin

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 08:36 PM
It's *not* you...

It's the immaturity of the guy

Sometimes *we*... don't know what we got till it's gone

Just be *you*... the *right* guy will appear out of nowhere when you least expect it. Sometimes it takes us guys a long time to learn to appreciate what we have... sometimes that lesson is *never* learned

flowers

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 08:11 PM

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LONELY , TO WAKE UP AND FIND YOURSELF ALL ALONE IN THE WORLD AND NO ONE TO CALL YOUR OWN?

certainly... that's why I joined dating sites. I started to feel alone even in a roomful of friends.

BUT... you will soon find out that you are NOT alone *here*.

Many, many fine people here to laugh with, cry with, and even occasionally butt heads with. (and I'm fairly new as well)

Welcome to Mingle2 and the forums... cheer up and dive in

:banana: it's partay time!!!

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 08:04 PM
Edited by Rusty_Knight on Fri 07/29/11 08:27 PM

I think Yahoo mail has a built in antivirus scanner. I know I've never gotten anything nasty from Yahoo before, but I also use Firefox add-ons to keep most scripts blocked.

Hi desertday... welcome to the forums!

oops offtopic slaphead

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 07:58 PM
Edited by Rusty_Knight on Fri 07/29/11 07:59 PM

laugh I used to sell girls like that costumes....poor you!

yes, thank you... It *was* one of the *harder* times in my life

:cry:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 07:55 PM

How did you train them to strip what :tongue:

it's a talent... one of the many heavy burdens I've had to endure {sigh}

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15