Community > Posts By > Rusty_Knight

Rusty_Knight's photo
Wed 10/26/11 08:26 PM
Happy Birthday Simone!!!

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:37 PM
I think *next* year, I would like to become a *snowbird* and spend the winter down south :laughing:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:34 PM

Hey Dimitri drinker

Welcome to Mingle2 drinks

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:30 PM
http://youtu.be/BAhVmjptZMI

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:24 PM

Hi kieral waving

Welcome to Mingle2 flowers

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:23 PM

:laughing: yes, that is Cute

and yes... single ohwell

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:17 PM
thinking it's good that I haven't heard a satellite hit the house yet

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:15 PM
coasting

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:13 PM
nope

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:09 PM

When dateing when do you think it is approriate to discuss who pays what or how financially capabale a person is to do various things? I ask because I live on a budget and assume most of the people I would date do also. But I am never sure if I am insulting my date by chipping in or making him feel like I am gold digger if I don't. Money seems to be a delicate subject. Any opinions?

Interesting to see this posted right now...

I would very much like to see Cirque de Soleil live, and they are in Toronto soon. I have an online friend up there that I've not met in person yet, and would have loved to call her and ask her to join me, except...

When checking for tickets... it would cost me about $400, which I cannot afford, so... I never made the call.

Back to your original question... if it's a dinner date, you should probably *offer*, but I personally, would never let my date pay.

Larger expenses such as the one I mentioned... should *probably* be talked about, but... (can't think of a good excuse to put here of *why I'm not doing it*) :laughing:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sat 10/15/11 11:12 AM

thinking it's getting too cold... too fast grumble

Rusty_Knight's photo
Sat 10/15/11 10:58 AM

I FREAKEN LOVE EVERYBODY, AND THEY FREAKEN LOVE ME!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now, I dont want to hear anyone say "no" today!noway

Ive got enough love for everybody on Mingle!love :heart: love :heart: love :heart: love :heart: love :heart: love :heart:

Yes by my daughter, and yes from luv2

and I wuvs luv2 too tongue2 :banana:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 10/14/11 07:45 AM
still sending prayer requests...

{{{2kidsmom}}}

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 10/14/11 06:32 AM

It is nice of the dog to take in a homeless person :thumbsup:

We *all* need to do our part to help the less fortunate drinker

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 10/13/11 08:09 PM

why do all the nice and cute guys live so far away?

I wouldn't put too many (maybe unnecessary) restrictions on your searches...

Some guys can move, or may want to move you to them. flowerforyou

Welcome to the forums Nancy waving :banana:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 10/13/11 07:31 PM

I really am crying she is only 20.....she has been in college for two years...and now is deciding to switch majors from special education teaching to physical therapy moving from a bachelors to an associates degree...the job market sucks she doesnt have a job and neither does the father....I just am afraid for her.......and her future right now the economy is really bad........

Now I understand better... and it *was* the same situation with me.

My step-daughters were 18 and 16... and both pregnant when their mother contacted me and said I needed to *talk to your daughters*.

At the time, they were living with their mother.

*My reaction*??? (it's a tad late to get overly excited about it... it's time to be supportive of whatever they decide to do)

I moved from Toronto back To Windsor to be there for them should they need anything (like a ride to the hospital seeing as nobody had a vehicle)

They both had their babies this past spring, and now have their own places... one is still going to school, the older one split up with the father of the baby, but is doing good on her own.

And I now have two adorable little grand daughters.

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 10/13/11 07:24 PM

thinking why do i get guys over 60 looking at my profile gee that age reminds me that they can be my dad lol :laughing: :laughing: an the thinking why do i get guys under 20 from other countrys no thanks sorry lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thinking maybe it's because there is no picture of you to give anyone a hint as to your age? waving flowers

(and I only *peeked* :laughing: )
thinking my age is in my profile no need to lie about that lol

Thinking then we have to *look* at your profile to see your age flowerforyou

(okay... so I *perv'd* the whole profile blushing )

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 10/13/11 07:18 PM

thinking why do i get guys over 60 looking at my profile gee that age reminds me that they can be my dad lol :laughing: :laughing: an the thinking why do i get guys under 20 from other countrys no thanks sorry lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thinking maybe it's because there is no picture of you to give anyone a hint as to your age? waving flowers

(and I only *peeked* :laughing: )

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 10/13/11 07:14 PM

I would wish for three more wishes.

I don't know why *everyone* doesn't think of this waving

These are the wishes of my Godmother and guru, Ammachi

1) Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night.

2)Everyone should be able to eat to his fill, at least for one day.

3) There should be at least one day when hospitals see no one admitted due to violence.

By doing selfless service for at least one day, everyone should help the poor and needy.

Amma

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 10/13/11 04:49 PM

I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE A GRANDMA..........frustrated frustrated sad sad grumble surprised surprised sad sad sad sad :cry: :cry: brokenheart :cry:

No... I won't cry for you because I just became a new grampa (twice) this past spring.

Just think of it this way...

You get to spoil the baby... buy it all those *ridiculous* toys that *your* parents bought for your kid(s) (remember those damn bead sets???)... then you get to SEND THEM HOME :banana:

Being a grand parent is *awesome* (also brings to mind all those *paybacks are a b*tch* threats we made to our kids... now we can just *smile* and watch *them* go through the same things :laughing:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15