Community > Posts By > Rusty_Knight

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 07:53 PM

little jack horner, sat in the corner, ....lol

(why did my mind just wander to Andrew Dice Clay)

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 06:27 PM
ah... 1990

I remember it well... my first step towards chaos laugh

single... party'n hard... party'n often

applied to a newspaper ad for a manager of a bar, and was called in for an interview at...

A strip club!!! surprised

Got the job, went on to be the General Manager of two clubs... doing the bookkeeping, payroll, hiring, firing, training staff and drinking lots of coffee.

But before anyone says "how did you get a dream job like that"...

*You* try dealing with 50 girls that each think they are the hottest things alive, but are ALL on PMS at the same time!!! slaphead

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 05:49 PM

It is cute, the little devil in me takes over though.laugh pitchfork pitchfork
Why do I feel that is so very true. My grandmother would call me her little devil.pitchfork

mine just called me a lilbugr

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 05:45 PM

This wasn't the topic that my ADD mind forgot laugh ; but I can remember a time when men and women would read to each other. Is that outdated?

At my age... I wait till the movie comes out

Rusty_Knight's photo
Fri 07/29/11 05:30 PM

Fine, I hear it's fabulous!

I really want to go to Ceasers Palace...
like I said, it's fabulous for a couple of days butt then it's time to get the hell out of dodge tongue2

Went to Vegas for the first time a few years ago with my brother and a mutual friend... won some, lost some, had a lady sit down at a machine that I'd just left and she won $10,000 on her first pull.

They had to drag me out on the last day there, kicking and screaming with my bank card in my hand yelling "I *know* I have more money left to play with" sad

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 07/28/11 05:33 PM
Hi catchysmile...

Although I'm relatively new as well... I'm sure that you too, will find the people on here very friendly and warm.

So HI! waving waving waving from Ontario

I still haven't found the *addicted to Mingle2* forum yet, so be careful rofl

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 07/28/11 04:19 PM

Stooooopppp!!! I am UGLY!!! PERIOD!!scared scared scared

You need to borrow my glasses, then look in the mirror again noway

flowers that should make you feel better happy

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 07/28/11 03:52 PM

48 hours.... guarantied!

*now* I know the real meaning to *dancing up a storm* laugh

YOU da MAN!!!

Rusty_Knight's photo
Thu 07/28/11 03:47 PM

Oh yes... all FOUR of them above me...

smooch, smooch, smooch, smooch

(greedy bugr, aren't I LOL)

Rusty_Knight's photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:26 PM
nope... high five would do

(the women all get chapped lips from all that smooching and leave?) sad

Rusty_Knight's photo
Wed 07/27/11 10:38 PM

I did a good deed today. I did NOT flip off the SOB that nearly ran me off the road bigsmile

I'm sorry... I was in awe of the neatly applied makeup

But I *did* honk

Rusty_Knight's photo
Wed 07/27/11 10:33 PM

my theme today is

'motherhood doesn't stop just because their over 18'

rats... nor does *fatherhood* laugh laugh laugh

got a call from my 17yr old to rescue them downtown. Her and her bf had taken a bus to Walmart to get diapers for the baby, but the bus from the transfer point stopped running south (towards Walmart) AND a thunderstorm was moving in.

However... it was a *nice* type of rescue... got to visit for a bit, and they appreciated me getting them to Walmart before they closed. tongue2

Rusty_Knight's photo
Wed 07/27/11 10:19 PM

laugh Yes... my jiggy rain dance is for Texas only

John!!! Turn around... face the *other* way!

3/4 of Michigan and Southwestern Ontario are blanketed with thunderstorms now! noway

Lizajane needs it... not *me* rofl

Rusty_Knight's photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:55 PM
I offered to draw up an offer to purchase (commercial) for a close friend.

Didn't have a clue going in as to what it encompassed, but I knew I had Google and the Internet to help me out. Found online forms with *fill-in-the-blanks* and was delighted.

(he thinks I'm thoooo smarterer now ha ha ha)

Rusty_Knight's photo
Tue 07/26/11 11:56 AM
I read a very good book awhile ago titled "the Celestine Prophecies" and in it was the thought that nothing happens by chance...

When I meet someone, I go under the assumption that the *chance* meeting wasn't really chance at all... but rather *meant to be*... so I talk to them and try to figure out if I have information *they* could use... or if *they* have information that *I* could use.

My ego doesn't come into play, I don't believe...

and I may, or may not be attracted to them physically, but I am certainly *attentive* to the conversation.

Rusty_Knight's photo
Tue 07/26/11 11:32 AM
I just went outside for a smoke and tried to think of what *I* would like (should the occasion arise whoa )

I think I'd like a day-long *Buck 'n Doe* with all my friends at a campground with swimming, ski-doos, and a live oldies or country band in the evening.

:banana:

Rusty_Knight's photo
Tue 07/26/11 11:22 AM

rofl
I ask, and I get monkey$#!+ ! It happens all the time.

oops sorry embarassed

Rusty_Knight's photo
Tue 07/26/11 10:57 AM
flowerforyou

Rusty_Knight's photo
Tue 07/26/11 10:55 AM

Hummmmm my dad use to tell me I would talk to a telephone post if it would talk back....

Oh NO!!! rofl

a bunch of us made a trip down to St Petersburg Florida a number of years ago, and they tell me that I was trying to *dance* with a telephone pole in the parking lot!!! drinks :banana: drinks surprised

Maybe that's why I don't drink much anymore :laughing:

Just think... I could have got MARRIED, and *that* would have been a b@tch going through immigration!!!

Rusty_Knight's photo
Tue 07/26/11 10:30 AM
Edited by Rusty_Knight on Tue 07/26/11 10:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzZqje04vLE

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15