Community > Posts By > munch151

munch151's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:24 AM
"Let's Duet" - DEWEY COX!!!!!!

munch151's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:23 AM
I had a dude ask ME for nudie pics. He said he liked my headline and he wanted me to have some fun with him. Did he not see the rest of my profile that says 'looking for FEMALE for FRIENDSHIP'? Yeah, some people are friggin loopy like that.

munch151's photo
Sat 12/29/07 09:45 PM
Knocked Up

munch151's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:50 PM
Is there gonna be a test on this later?

munch151's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:55 PM
cut back on junk food and alcohol consumption, improve my diet, get back into college, learn spanish, meet Alicia Keys, spend more time with my sister and nephew, win the lotto, and much more

this is gonna be a busy year bigsmile

munch151's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:21 PM
After reading some of the posts around here I kinda figured most women want chocolate, wine, and rough sex :tongue:

munch151's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:22 AM
Wait a sec... are you a Satan worshiper? With a Christmas tree in your profile pic?

munch151's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:11 PM

whats up munch? anything come of it?flowerforyou

Haha, ok here's the update:

I'm gonna ignore the age thing but I'm still not comfortable rushing into anything so we're gonna take things really slow. Lucky for me she understands that I'm not ready to commit just yet and honestly I may have actually been using her age as an excuse. Although it does get a bit old hearing my sister and friends call me a cradle robber laugh

Thanks for all the good input everyone, it helped a lot bigsmile

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:51 AM
Guitars aren't allowed in internet hell... we have to make due with that crappy MIDI stuff.

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:31 AM

Great......now I am going to hell because I didn't spell check?????? laugh laugh laugh

Yeah but it's just internet hell... don't worry though because with as many of us going there the servers are sure to get overloaded and end up shutting down.

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:29 AM
I guess it depends on what you're talkin about and how well you know the people you're chatting with. I'd never ask my partner to give up her friends (online or otherwise) just as I'd expect her to understand that I won't give up mine. You also can't expect someone to stop making friends just because you become involved. Now, if you're trying to 'hook up' with someone online and hiding it from her then that's just not right.

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:29 AM

What do you call a vegetarian with diarhea????

Salad shooter!

Haha, this one made me laugh laugh

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 07:55 AM

It's not, its a personal opinion, some people just arent attracted to somebody thats black if they're white, or white if they're black, just the same as if you arent attracted to somebody with a certain hair color, its just one of those things, some people are only attracted to other races, so like I said, just personal preferance, hope that helps. Personaly I'm more attracted to women of other races, but I'm attraced to all races, have a great Christmas drinker drinker drinker

Well put. People like what they like and that about sums it up.

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 07:34 AM
I LOVE to cook. I've only recently gotten into it in the past couple of months but it's quickly grown to be a 'passion' of mine researching new recipes and experimenting with my own ideas.

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:08 AM

i got everything and morebigsmile ..... no man in my stocking though:cry:

Hmm, if you EVER wake up (Christmas or not) and find a man in your stockings in your home you should probably call the police...

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:03 AM
Howdy howdy! Hope ya have fun.

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:57 AM
YES, it is possible to meet your partner on here! One of my friends just married someone she met from this site and personally, I've been very successful on sites other than this one. Just don't throw all of your eggs in the JSH basket though, try to look at it as more of a supplemental source of possibilities rather than rely on it. Basically, don't expect anything, don't get your hopes up, PLEASE do not fall into the desperate/whiney trap, and participate in el forums and you should at the very least make some friends. Good luck to ya!

munch151's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:47 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

That's just too good!!!

munch151's photo
Mon 12/24/07 10:09 PM
New Years Eve - it's my birthday and everybody parties. Maybe one of these years I'll even remember what happens.

munch151's photo
Mon 12/24/07 09:18 PM
Go to MOPP level 4, have your lowest ranking buddy approach with extreme caution... if he starts doing the 'dying cockroach' you should pop smoke and break contact immediately.

Seriously though, was this chick drunk? Drunk people love everybody.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17