Community > Posts By > KalamazooGuy87

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:02 PM

moreless i think stuff like this is rather interesting, ideas inside the bible itself that prove prophecy, yet make the future being un folded by man impossible, quite interesting if you believe in God

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:50 PM
Watching the history channel, what do you guys think of this.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:50 PM

were talking on another thread about mans fall and some say its Satan who caused sin and others Adam and eve for eating and i who say it's god's fault!!

So here's my case in a nut shell - god started creation, god knew how everything would go, god decided to allow sin to enter into existence - therefore god is responsible for sin.

he created man with the intention and ability to do great, we chose the path of sin, we choose to do evil, and for the people who want help, choose to ask for God for it.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:41 AM
if we had all the answers we all would run for office. So it appears you make sence, but maybe alot deeper than what we think..

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:07 AM

I would like to meet someone that I may spend the rest of my life with......

What is everyone else on here for......honestly??

Depends on how serious you are....

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:01 AM

White people do not own the exclusive rights to racism.

When ever I see that suggested I get mad as hell.

If you want to talk about racism be honest about it please.

we are the majority.... and openly admit.

KalamazooGuy87's photo

KalamazooGuy87's photo

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:58 AM
insteresting....

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:53 AM
Edited by KalamazooGuy87 on Mon 10/13/08 12:54 AM
most people quit thier jobs since they dont have work... business fail...

Money is only valuable as it is rare, if everyone is rich, then your not rich, follow me?

I do think its kinda ironic how businesses who fail to plan get bailed out while the consumer gets to call 1800 numbers to consolidate debt...

-.-

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:48 AM

still love the cowboys

=) me too!

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:43 AM

Got iTunes on your computer? No system tray icon but about 6 processes running. Just one example, there's many many more. All non-system processes are removable, not just the ones in the system tray (of which some are not removable, you can just hide them as they are system processes ;) )

i tunes does not run in my memory, nor systray...

well again look at my original response, if you have 5-6 process, you probably need to do a msconfig... meaning, there are alot more, talldub i dont have to explain in explicit detail, i was explaining to the basic user what to look for. and i already know all of this.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:40 AM

To be honest i probabaly know more than u about the functions of a computer to be honest.

Then you must lack the ability to express it.

sigh......

maybe you are too busy arguing to fully understand what im talking about... to be quite honest.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:39 AM

A second cousin of my next door neighbours' friend has a Parrot with a slightly sore wing, please pray for its full recovery.
:angry: I don't share the same humor as you on this subject. As I just answered a prayer post for a loved one who's passing away from them.
And THIS is like a slap to the face of alot of people who it might hurt.
So I ask my self why? Why go this low as to TRY and be funny about what another holds so dear?
Did you pluck the wings off flies when you were little, and then also find the humor in that?
:angry: grumble Maybe with time you might really learn to feel compassion for other people.

I am very sorry for your loved one's pain. No one here is trying to make fun of your situation. flowerforyou

Absolutely, if i was making fun of that situation i would have done it in your thread.

Thank you for making a perfectly fun thread miserable.

Then again someone whos 32 should have the self control to realize whats fun? Was the funny part about the bird? Or was it about praying for someone? since your punch line suggested the point hes trying to make, people regardless of your care for them or not need prayer and ask for it, why make a joke about it

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:36 AM

hmmmmmmmm...interesting indeed...death is part of life...and I don't see anything wrong with this threadhuh huh huh

but if i made a joke about making fun of a kid with a disease youd be singing a different tune?

-.- -.-

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:35 AM

But your assumptions are stero-typical.. and are wrong..

What if i am guided? can i fall?

And your beliefs are stereotypical and are probably wrong too! If everyone on the planet who believed in some sort of God at least believed the same thing, I might think there was something to it. Seeing as they are all convinced that they are right, there's pretty little chance that any of them are!

Guided by someone that actually exists and isn't blinded then probably not! But then again, science could probably help you see, prayers won't!

Science says its impossible to see.... well to get your vision back!

my beliefs are not stereo-typical they apply to me quite well and many do believe in God.. to be honest most believe "in somthing" but dont know what.. Prayers has helped me see! ask me before u assume

Science does not say it's impossible, only that we don't have the ability to do it now. Certainly a better chance with science to heal with prayer.

They are stereotypical you know. They're not unique, they're pretty much the same beliefs as everyone else in your religion.

religion is unique to each, therefore your wrong.

Well again u dont do your research, maybe just blind hatred. There have been people who have got thier vision back through prayer, or blind beliefs as you like to call it, simply google it to find your proof =)

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:33 AM
Edited by KalamazooGuy87 on Mon 10/13/08 12:33 AM

A second cousin of my next door neighbours' friend has a Parrot with a slightly sore wing, please pray for its full recovery.
:angry: I don't share the same humor as you on this subject. As I just answered a prayer post for a loved one who's passing away from them.
And THIS is like a slap to the face of alot of people who it might hurt.
So I ask my self why? Why go this low as to TRY and be funny about what another holds so dear?
Did you pluck the wings off flies when you were little, and then also find the humor in that?
:angry: grumble Maybe with time you might really learn to feel compassion for other people.

im agreeing here... even if you arnt religious, thats far from funnny or even comedy, as its simply childish.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:29 AM

No where in the "bible" does it state that God is a loser! It does state that lucifer should not try his plan, that he had already lost!

Its been clearly shown to u thru this thread, if u r not of the untelligence to understand wats been said to u, dont keep coming back with crappy lil posts that dont back up wat ur sayin.

Its been clearly shown to u thru this thread, if u r not of the untelligence to understand wats been said to u, dont keep coming back with crappy lil posts that dont back up wat ur sayin.

laugh laugh

At least my posts r thought out, not just a childish reaction when i dont know wat to say!

maybe thought out, i cannot call that... but surely not organized, look at yourself before you tell people how to act..

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:27 AM

But your assumptions are stero-typical.. and are wrong..

What if i am guided? can i fall?

And your beliefs are stereotypical and are probably wrong too! If everyone on the planet who believed in some sort of God at least believed the same thing, I might think there was something to it. Seeing as they are all convinced that they are right, there's pretty little chance that any of them are!

Guided by someone that actually exists and isn't blinded then probably not! But then again, science could probably help you see, prayers won't!

Science says its impossible to see.... well to get your vision back!

my beliefs are not stereo-typical they apply to me quite well and many do believe in God.. to be honest most believe "in somthing" but dont know what.. Prayers has helped me see! ask me before u assume

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 10/13/08 12:24 AM
Why bring religion in a computer fourm.... u asked me a question relating religion i answered end it there.

To be honest i probabaly know more than u about the functions of a computer to be honest.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25