Community > Posts By > KalamazooGuy87

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:10 AM
Nope, 2nd or 3rd maybe

the best comedy is truth.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:10 AM
its the approach, in which she is making a vaild point.. if you want to know more about me, what exactly do you want to know? Not everything, especially if this is common in mens messages.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:05 AM

Makes sence, i never thought of it that way

well, you would think that they would just start off getting to know you, rather than saying that they would like to.

there's that...and the odd number of times that that exact statement is included in an email. it almost feels like code for something I'm not privy to.

Maybe its just the opposite of the meaning, maybe its the idea that the men dont really care. Ahh , it seems like you said that they would ask more specific questions about things they really want to know, to know everying seems too odd. Interesting that this phrase is common.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:57 AM
Edited by KalamazooGuy87 on Sun 07/20/08 01:58 AM
i agree

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:56 AM
Makes sence, i never thought of it that way

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:51 AM

would you rather them say that or,"i wanna know everything about you."

she basically saying, they are comming on a little strong for her, i can understand that.. start with somthing more specific, somthing you might actually want to know.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:47 AM
if numbers are exchanged there is an expectation to call....

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:46 AM

seems like a reasonable question to me ...direct and to the point....what else should they say !!biggrin flowerforyou

it's too broad a statement. how does a person respond to that? shall I start with my life story?

what would you like them to say?

With certain people i wouldnt mind hearing their lifestory, i guess maybe thats just the caring person in meglasses

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:40 AM
depends on the person who is saying that. If i was in your situation i could relate to your feelings especially if someone said it on here ohwell

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:38 AM
to feel important,basically, its almost as though we a are doing our job. I would feel as though i failed if i couldnt provide for my family, never really questioned why.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:10 AM
Edited by KalamazooGuy87 on Sun 07/20/08 01:10 AM

im not gonna get into this anymore...its a lost case...no offense meant to you...but i look for nice rather than what can be provided for me.

time to crash...c ya tomorrow...goodnightflowerforyou

just think about what your really saying, im not trying to argue, but broke nice men dont get far in this world

Good night =)

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:09 AM
Edited by KalamazooGuy87 on Sun 07/20/08 01:11 AM

I went through this phase after my divorce where I was a jerk and a pure Azzhole to women and I got more action than what I knew to do with.

The problem was 1, I did not like who I had become and 2, the type of women I was attracting disgusted me!!!! They were pretty, great bodies but the foulness of the being was beyond sad. Because they disgusted me so bad I found myself treating them worse and worse and the worse I treated them the more they kept coming around. The more they wanted be and wanted me to a point that was sick.......Stocking me and crying for me, through themselves down at my feet and would do ANYTHING I wanted them to...

It was a very sad part of my life...I would rather be alone than be with women like that and from what I can tell there are a LOT of women like that.

i know what you mean

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:04 AM

id rather have a nice guy than a fat bank acct and a piece of ar$e on the side!

But if the guy had a big bank account, wasn't nice, but didn't cheat...would you pick him over a penniless nice guy?

i would pick the guy who treated me the best, me, NOT where he could take me, what he could buy me etc...i am NOT like that at all!

it would be penniless nice guy for me...flowerforyou

I believe you are sincere but i dont think you quite understand what you are saying. You would justify it differently if you were in that situation. Penniless nice guy= Imatture and unable to support himself, and most people wouldnt be attracted to such.

Nobody ever said immature....Id rather have someone be nice to me than buy me whatever I may want whenever I want it.And ive been with guys that dont have great jobs before as well...and I was still happy..

analyze what you are saying, a jobless nice guy... think about it, most people wouldnt even give him such a chance. am i wrong? Whats attractive about someone who cannot support themselve. Men or women

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:59 AM
gasp! me to!

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:58 AM

But if the guy had a big bank account, wasn't nice, but didn't cheat...would you pick him over a penniless nice guy?

i would pick the guy who treated me the best, me, NOT where he could take me, what he could buy me etc...i am NOT like that at all!

it would be penniless nice guy for me...flowerforyou

I believe you are sincere but i dont think you quite understand what you are saying. You would justify it differently if you were in that situation. Penniless nice guy= Imatture and unable to support himself, and most people wouldnt be attracted to such.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:57 AM
Nice Guys with deep Pockets!

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:54 AM

=)

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:40 AM
however you forget to realize that she doesnt speak for the women of america... she the extreme data of the Bell-shaped Curve

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:39 AM
peanut butter jelly time!

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:36 AM

Actually when you "buy a star and name it" you're getting scammed. Only one government agency names stars and they don't sell any of the rights to them. flowerforyou

its the thought that counts flowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next