Community > Posts By > KalamazooGuy87

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Fri 09/26/08 05:32 PM

Plus these would have been GIRLS. Women were betrothed probably in their teen years. So they were in effect stoning girls probably as young as 14 years old. Basically they would stone to death a suspected non virgin OR a woman who had been raped. To me it is unfathomable. This god was a misogynist.

God stoned people? obvioulsy you werent around during those times and believe the books that you read on information that said this happened =). Anyway men did such acts, why you are stating that God did such? I think you were misplacing men with God? Thats a no-no

Where do you think I just found that quote you silly person! The bible! These people were stoning young girls based on their beliefs!

God stoned no-one is what im trying to tell you like you said earlier.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Fri 09/26/08 05:11 PM

Plus these would have been GIRLS. Women were betrothed probably in their teen years. So they were in effect stoning girls probably as young as 14 years old. Basically they would stone to death a suspected non virgin OR a woman who had been raped. To me it is unfathomable. This god was a misogynist.

God stoned people? obvioulsy you werent around during those times and believe the books that you read on information that said this happened =). Anyway men did such acts, why you are stating that God did such? I think you were misplacing men with God? Thats a no-no

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Fri 09/26/08 05:08 PM
people argue to be right, state all the facts to prove thier, in the end it comes down to this. There is no God or there is. Regardless of what you think or what "evidence" you may agree or disagree with it'll come to past, lets just hope for all of you out there, God does'nt exist because if he does, it'll be too late. I somtimes wonder how grown men and woman can have such hatred for somthing that could very well exist, time to grow up ladies and gentlemen

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 08/04/08 02:36 AM
lol to these 2

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 08/04/08 02:34 AM
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:01 PM

i'd hit it smokin

laugh me too

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:01 PM

new pics sweeties... new hair woot!!!!!!

i think your rather attractive

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:59 PM

I have never seen such an unforgiving bunch in my life. Apparently everyone here has led a perfect life and never made a mistake.

Amazing how we have so many perfect people assembled in one place! What are the odds?flowerforyou

You have NO idea what any of our situations are for leaving when/why we did. Who are you to tell me how unforgiving I am in my own past realtionships. You have no right to sit there and JUDGE any of us!!!!

rantrant frustrated rantrant
sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was judging you. It's just that some people - not all- act like if you make one mistake in a relationship then you are worthless. Everyone makes mistakes.

Some people are just plain evil, for sure. I am sorry for what you went through.

i agree

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:58 PM
she didnt cheat..

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:54 PM
thats not bragging thats wonderful!

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:52 PM
lol

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:52 AM

How strange or funny or awkward would that be?

Just say they proved it, doesn't matter who or how, how would that make you feel?

id be a bad man laugh

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Wed 07/30/08 05:05 PM
uhh cause they fail at life?

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Wed 07/30/08 05:05 PM

How would you know if a single white guy in his 30's would be interested in me? Should you not go to fast? How do you get to know him first then start off as friends and see what happens?

FIND PICTURES!

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:22 PM

we've been seeing revelations coming true since the 70's

very true, to be honest i dont worry about The future since it really will come to past regardless, i worry about the moment and what time i have to work tomarrow.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:20 PM
Edited by KalamazooGuy87 on Tue 07/29/08 09:23 PM

gotta love people who claim no God yet spam the Religion topics =)

yep, gotta love everybody correct?

even you - smiles

Odly and ironic enough people love to question as though they know, however still roam around lurking, spiting evil venom, yet they still post asking why? Seems to me people are not so non-religious after all?

hmm - really the original post was looking for creatures in the bible, that is why i posted what i posted, as for abra, that is his opinion - opinion = Venom??
as to being religious or non religious, some came out of relegion and some have not, those that have, seem to have a decent understanding of that religion, others may not, but it is no different than your statements of us being lurking and venmous characters that your response tends to make you look that way also, so to each his own ours with doubt, yours with spite, neither with love or understanding, and so it goes on and on and on. do you have anything to add to what's been said in a positive way perhaps? if so please do - if not then lets us die in our so called ignorant ways while you bask in your gods warmth and glory.

because i use words of venom does not mean i dont have love or understanding, im simply letting you look into what the majority of your posts imply, postive? Lets us not judge when in fact you havent been a leader in your words

As well venom can come in many forms, opinions especially! Look at the media for instance

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:18 PM

gotta love people who claim no God yet spam the Religion topics =)

yep, gotta love everybody correct?

even you - smiles

Odly and ironic enough people love to question as though they know, however still roam around lurking, spiting evil venom, yet they still post asking why? Seems to me people are not so non-religious after all?

hmm - really the original post was looking for creatures in the bible, that is why i posted what i posted, as for abra, that is his opinion - opinion = Venom??
as to being religious or non religious, some came out of relegion and some have not, those that have, seem to have a decent understanding of that religion, others may not, but it is no different than your statements of us being lurking and venmous characters that your response tends to make you look that way also, so to each his own ours with doubt, yours with spite, neither with love or understanding, and so it goes on and on and on. do you have anything to add to what's been said in a positive way perhaps? if so please do - if not then lets us die in our so called ignorant ways while you bask in your gods warmth and glory.

tribo im not talking about this posts im talking about the majority of your posts, and others to name a few, why lurk around topics you dont believe in ? In your words, why waste your time left on earth on somthing that you know is not.. To me people like that spend more time than me posting about religion seems foolish in your aspect. I just wonder why and wonder what the purpose of you and others posting in a forum that you know that YOU KNOW does not exist.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:13 PM
honestly think about it, how is the court gonna order a supponea because someone cannot afford to miss work figuring the world is in a recession apparently.. Seems to risky and stupid for the government to do such, id call his bluff, but in the worst case scenario you have a couple days

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:11 PM
i havent got to first base sad

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:10 PM

lol you are doing them a favor, id call his bluff, be more stern with him letting him know you dont have a problem helping him out, he just has to work around your work schedule
i did i told him that i would show at 9... and that is the latest that i could work after that...

again you are doing him a favor, have him work around what time is good for you, dont stress your self out to go out on a limb for that prick

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25