Community > Posts By > KalamazooGuy87

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:38 AM
depends on whos side you are already on

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:33 PM

UUUUUHHHHH NOPE! I once wondered what it would feel like to tote along something between between my legs that I would have to adjust or try not to sit on. ROFLMAO That thought only lasted a few seconds. :laughing: rofl rofl :laughing:

i have a difficult time with that

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:33 PM
i think i already am happy

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:32 PM
lol was my post deleted? or did i forget to post sad

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:30 PM
theres so much i would miss out, money bears no witness to happiness in my eyes, i would still decline

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:29 PM
that would be crazy!

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:29 PM

oh its no one, =( its how id like to treat a woman someday, granted this is somthing i could never admit

well, it's very sweet.

it think yours was better actually, woman like those are hard to find, he was lucky

correction..."we" were lucky =)

Hey im just looking for someone to meet me half way, i just have to know why would someone like you ever have to go through such a hard time, well i imagine it was hard. You seem so well-rounded and rather interesting, at least from previous posts i have seen.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:21 PM
life is priceless, money is material

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:20 PM
i think im good looking is this what your asking

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:19 PM

like to be taller

but shorter woman are attractive

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:17 PM

oh its no one, =( its how id like to treat a woman someday, granted this is somthing i could never admit

well, it's very sweet.

it think yours was better actually, woman like those are hard to find, he was lucky

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:16 PM

I have a personality characteristic that makes me feel like I have to take care of everyone all the time...Its getting to be exhausting....ohwell

Nahh your just looking for someone who meets you half way

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:14 PM
thats deep

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:11 PM
id like to be older

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:08 PM

How about a paragraph

I want to be able to look into your eyes every morning when we wake up. I want to be that person you always wondered if he was out there. I want to do all the things you only dream about and only see in movies, i want to do this just because you in turn meet me half way

aww this is very romantic.
I think you should tell her! right now!

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:50 PM

........the only time that I have any contact with her is in a public place. She works in a bank as a cashier. There is always loads of people around!!

I do not mind embarrassing myself but I do not want to embarrass her at her workplace!!
I don't want to wait outside till she finishes, that would make me feel creepy!!

What shall I do??

Thanks for any suggestions you make!!

Walk with her one day and while your walking, without studdering or anything be straight up and honest, i think your attractive and would like to get to know you outside of work.

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:48 PM

LMAO wow lmao. what is it with tech these days they are so right yet so wrong. red rings of death blue screen of death. wats next green screen of no return or purple screen of doom. they need to fix everything so it doesnt break. or maybe we should all go back to using command prompt

cmd was fail proof =)

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:48 PM

Yes, today, I saw the most epic fail in the history of Microsoft. I saw a Bank of America ATM bluescreen.

LOL epic fail

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:47 PM
I wish we could meet
I Wish we could meet
I Wish you would come to kalamazoo

=)

KalamazooGuy87's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:46 PM
How about a paragraph

I want to be able to look into your eyes every morning when we wake up. I want to be that person you always wondered if he was out there. I want to do all the things you only dream about and only see in movies, i want to do this just because you in turn meet me half way

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25