Mon 12/03/07 08:34 AM
Elf.Its funny and cute!

odessy's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:30 AM

I'm Santa, damit bigsmile

No.......I'm Santa!laugh

odessy's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:22 AM
glasses you'll meet a variety of people here.if your not to picky,yet,more specific....open minded and unjudgemental....you'll make alotta friends.

odessy's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:06 PM

never been in a relationship berfore just a question

WELL THERES ALL KINDS OF RELATIONSHIPS.LOG ON TO
www.youtube.com
SEARCH FOR'LOVE HURTS' By Nazzereth
or
'Only time' By Enya

odessy's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:33 PM
:cry: This is sad.But,you never said who was geeting hurt.I can only asssume its your mom.Well,who ever it was needs comferting words and a hug from you.That person needs to know thier cared about.Its hard to leave the abuser though,I was with a guy like that for 4 years!I did'nt see how he hurt me then...or how my 5 year old was hearing everything.All I thought was-this guy loves me-but now I learned that Love doe'nt hurt like that.:cry:
Anyhow...give that person a hug...believe me,it helps!And as for the 6 year old....help her realize that thats not the way love should be.And,tell her not to accept that kind of love.I pray that that cycle ends.
-In my prayers tonight-:heart: T/C

odessy's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:42 AM

It's been like that for almost a week now...I logged on and off plenty of times sincesad

SOMETIMES THIER SCAMMERS.THEY HIDE THIER PICS TO PUT A VIRUS ON YOUR PC.IT HAPPENED TO ME.

odessy's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:39 AM

I have certainly been taking it easy since i broke my arm. Not that i have much of a choice. I just don't like that i have basically lost most of the use of one arm. However, at least i will gain the use of my left arm back in time. I consider myself very fortunate in that aspect.

We have people overseas that have lost arms and legs all together! They are not so lucky! To them i tip my hat!

OMG!WHAT HAPPENED?

odessy's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:14 AM
IMAO!laugh

odessy's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:00 AM

That's a tough one. The fact that she removed her pic says she's more than likely who you think she is. And, the fact that she didn't just come out and tell you she was here for friendship also says that she's looking for something she shouldn't be.

Because they're ready to have another baby isn't reason to keep it from him..but if you DO decide to say that you thought you saw her...expect your brother to be angry at you...out of denial and embarrassment.

THIS IS SO TRUE!AND DO THINK ABOUT THIER RELATIONSHIP AND KIDS FIRST.IF YOU TELL HIM...TRY WITH "UM,I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE THIS........"

odessy's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:37 AM

Need more info. why apart now, how was it when together, etc?

I AGREE WITH OLDSAGE.IF HE HANT HIT YOU,VERBALY ABUSED YOU,OR CHEATED,,,GIVE HIM ANOTHER TRY.:heart:

odessy's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:32 AM

New here just testin the waters. Any one wanna know about me?

I CANT SEE WHY THIS SHOULD BE DELETED.
ALLOTA MEN ARE HERE TO 'TEST THE WATERS'.

odessy's photo
Fri 11/30/07 06:27 PM
FEARS ARE HARD TO FACE
WETHER THEY BRING YOU HAPPINESS
OR DISGRACE.

odessy's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:53 PM
THIS WAS SO FUNNY!laugh AND CUTE!
THANKS FOR PUTTING A SMILE ON
MY FACE!:heart:

odessy's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:44 PM

Don't tell me you have the dewey cheatam and howe phone service.

lmao
or the BOE Company

JUST CURIOUS...WHAT IS IAMO?

odessy's photo
Thu 11/29/07 02:35 PM

sick

OH CHILL BLONDIE! THEY'RE JUST JOKES.laugh

odessy's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:34 AM
drinker HAVE FUN TODAY....NOT TO MUCH!BUT,HAVE FUNdrinker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

odessy's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:32 PM
I THINK THESE GUYS ONLINE DONT RESPECT WOMEN.SEX IS WHAT THEY SEEM TO BE HERE FOR!love
flowerforyou

odessy's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:03 PM
Sadness

What is it?
A feeling of anguish? A feeling of hurt? A feeling of shame,misunderstanding,regrets?
Its a dark cloud hanging over me.
No trust,just anamosity.
Sadness has a name....LOVE.
Sadness leads to tears,
fears and wants.
Sadness is just me.

odessy's photo
Fri 11/16/07 06:48 PM
wow. thats an immpresive poem.a sad one too.

odessy's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:24 PM
hey L.am I nieve for trusting this man with my heart?he never asked for a web cam or anything like that.he just wants me to be honest,thats all.
so,should I give him a chance?

Previous 1