Community > Posts By > jaish

jaish's photo
Fri 03/11/22 01:14 AM
Crystal was right.

On the practicalities neutral countries play by keeping the 2 super powers from confrontation.

jaish's photo
Thu 03/10/22 11:56 PM
Edited by jaish on Fri 03/11/22 12:03 AM
Retd. Col Douglas Macgregor in his interview says:

"Ukraine remaining neutral would have been the buffer the Russians need and frankly, so do we!"

When the Colonel was pressed to take a patriotic stand by the news anchor her replied,

President Biden has said, 'We won't go to war'

News Anchor, "Don't you think, Zelenskyy is a hero?"

Colonel: "Frankly, I think he is a puppet."

jaish's photo
Thu 03/10/22 11:16 PM
Endgame!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/endgame-elusive-as-west-tries-to-force-russia-out-of-ukraine/ar-AAUUOrH

Summary:
Kyiv is surrounded by Russian troops.

After talks failed, there's
bombardment every 30 minutes

Press reports Kyiv forces as 'resisting'

Russia has denied firing on civilian targets and claimed Ukraine staged the attack.

Exit through Black Sea cut off.

Poland border remains open.

“Ukraine will never be a victory for Putin,” Biden said as he announced a U.S. ban on Russian energy imports on Tuesday.

jaish's photo
Thu 03/10/22 10:59 PM

one day I witnessed a supernatural power so powerful it healed me...

It's indeed rare to get in touch with one's spiritual side.

jaish's photo
Thu 03/10/22 06:54 PM
Edited by jaish on Thu 03/10/22 06:58 PM

While being Orally Pleasured?

Sounds like cooling hot coffee.
but you win! sad2

jaish's photo
Thu 03/10/22 06:51 PM

dancing.

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY , YOU QUIT LISTENING YOU MAY

NOT GET THE COOKIE WHEN YOU WANT IT.......

Har, Har

jaish's photo
Thu 03/10/22 08:02 AM

NLAW --> New Gen Light Antitank Weapon

2,000 NLAWs were given by the British to Ukrainian forces on January 19 before the war even started. As such, they have been widely distributed amongst Ukraine's military personnel and have been making their impact felt.

The weapons have been particularly well-received with Ukrainian officers singing their praises.

Kyiv, Lt. Col. Ihor Bezogluk said to Daily Mail:

"Thank you to Great Britain for giving us the NLAWs — anything that can help us to defend our country is very well-received. These missiles have changed the war for us. It means we can fight the Russians and it doesn't matter how many of them there are now that we have a way of stopping their armor. The Russians cannot scare us with numbers anymore."

jaish's photo
Thu 03/10/22 07:39 AM
Edited by jaish on Thu 03/10/22 07:46 AM
May 14, 2021
China's Mars rover, Zhurong, touched down on the Red Planet a little over a year ago. Earlier this week, scientists published the first significant report of what Zhurong has seen so far.

Zhurong is exploring the planet's northern lowlands. Specifically, it's on a plain called Utopia Planitia, which is about as wide as the continental United States.

https://spacenews.com/chinas-zhurong-rover-returns-landing-footage-and-sounds-from-mars/

jaish's photo
Wed 03/09/22 10:57 PM
Edited by jaish on Wed 03/09/22 10:57 PM

I have been waiting for you...
Just like cherry blossom waiting for spring to bloom :sparkles:

Cherry Blossom ?

jaish's photo
Wed 03/09/22 07:12 PM
dancing.

jaish's photo
Tue 03/08/22 06:09 PM
Edited by jaish on Tue 03/08/22 06:11 PM

Is Putin's responsible for gas prices?

So says Biden, releasing 30 Million Barrels of Oil From Reserves to Blunt Gas Prices

(30 Mil, India's total oil cap)

“I want you to know that we are going to be okay,” he said.

jaish's photo
Tue 03/08/22 04:21 AM

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy was born to Jewish parents.....and he's a Nazi according to Putin/Russian propaganda.
And brainwashed idiots claim that "Western countries now fight with Nazis and not against them". SMH

the more I fallow the after math of WWII, the more I believe Patton was right, and Eisenhower was wrong..
but that was the past. and no one remembers it.

Then Soviet Union

Now Russia, huge difference

For comparisons we may start with factors like:
Iraq war on Oil
Ukraine war on oil

jaish's photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:18 AM

Reuters are spreading false news about Scandinavia vs Russia that Swedish media have to correct since it's not true, yet.

Might be true soon if Biden doesn't shut up.

Hello Joovisst,

Can you look at the video - link given in yesterday's post and let me know your comments? Mainly because it seems to be a war on oil, Ukraine's politicians versus Russia's rather than people to people - flaring up to NATO vs Russia.

Also, is any part in the video supporting the Complaint filed in the Police Station?

Regarding Reuters, they must have received an ultimatum.

jaish's photo
Fri 03/04/22 06:05 AM

A common mistake that westerners do is that they do not understand other cultures. They project human traits even on animals! Thinking that all people behave the same.
So if a westerner think that Russia will not use nuclear weapons it's based on a westerner mentality.

This is very dangerous and US and EU politicians clearly have not a clue as to what they are doing. Ukrainian oligarchs and their President think they knew what they were doing but now they suffer the consequences.

One would think being Slaves they should know but they were under the influence of western capitalist and advisers seeking to take over Ukraine's economic system as they have done with all western systems.

Well said indeed!
A video on why Russia is invading Ukraine ( an open secret among politicians)- is now visible to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If61baWF4GE

After viewing this video it's clear that we would have had a different outcome under Trump's Presidency,

jaish's photo
Fri 03/04/22 12:21 AM
After the noisy response by Tory MPs over the allegations of multiple partying at No 10 - had quietened down and the Speaker indicated to Labor's Leader to continue, Mr. Starmer said, "Mr. Speaker, I'm sure their chief whip has told them to bring their own booze."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6D3jkYnqII

jaish's photo
Thu 03/03/22 08:38 PM
Edited by jaish on Thu 03/03/22 08:40 PM

As a complete surprise to the Finnish and Swedish people and media it looks like Russia is going to invade our countries?
At least according to USA:s Biden administration presented in a speech!

My niece studying in Belgium wrote people are not anxious.

Biden has also warned India to distance ourselves from Russia.

Strange is that a big piece of Soviet union now is such a friend to western powers.

I don't think Russia was standing in the way of Ukraine's needs to break out of poverty and grow to on par with France or Germany.

Also likely the tension between Ukrainians in Russian dominated regions is from an older tension. Politics has sharpened this.

Mark my words!

As you've already described main point in 'Law on aggression crimes' - sufficient. At first I thought of your filing complaint in PS as crazy joke..., now it's making sense. Like Orwell's 'Animal Farm'

jaish's photo
Thu 03/03/22 07:58 PM
Edited by jaish on Thu 03/03/22 07:59 PM
Yeah. spoilt my appetite too. sad2

jaish's photo
Wed 03/02/22 07:24 AM
Edited by jaish on Wed 03/02/22 08:23 AM
Seems I've lost touch.

NASA's Perseverance Rover landed in 2021 !!
With Ingenuity completing 20 flights!!

jaish's photo
Wed 03/02/22 02:21 AM
Edited by jaish on Wed 03/02/22 02:22 AM
Seems we have been off-base.

Let's say there's a friend you admire, you are a fan off.

Why don't you invite her over so that your neighbors can copy her talk / move, etc. Somebody with a portfolio like in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=038MfAPYvfg

Sounds goofy.
Sometimes Goofy stops crazy.

jaish's photo
Wed 03/02/22 12:30 AM
Edited by jaish on Wed 03/02/22 12:34 AM
A line from our Bollywood song:

“Main to tandoori murgi hu yaar, Gatka le saiyyan alcohol se OK!

"I am a tandoori chicken my friend, consume me with alcohol OK!”

Well, don't blame us Indians only. Remember the song ..

"Okay, now he was close
Tried to domesticate ya
But you’re an animal
Baby, it’s in your nature"
-- Robin

- hit women, yeah?

hit with women? yeah, yeah, yeah!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25