Community > Posts By > jaish

jaish's photo
Sun 03/20/22 04:03 PM
Hi Joovisst,

the way you explain, seems like this 'Ukraine resistance' will continue till US mid-term elections - November

Biden has released $800 million towards military expenses for Ukraine. Since Kyiv is surrounded how does any equipment get in / out? Just thinking aloud.

jaish's photo
Sun 03/20/22 03:53 PM
Funny, you say vertical scroll button is there.

Then it's not possible to lose horizontal scroll in Windows 10, as per control panel.

jaish's photo
Sun 03/20/22 08:06 AM
Edited by jaish on Sun 03/20/22 08:14 AM

On Windows 10

'press wheel down once'

- works for me. (Excel & Mingle web page)

so should I say TY for the tip? :smile:

jaish's photo
Sun 03/20/22 05:57 AM
Heavy Russian losses?

jaish's photo
Sat 03/19/22 03:47 PM

Off & on been watching old, random episodes from 'Cheers', 1980s TV series, but this clip was something. It's about Sam & Diane break up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRH89c3OaVc

WAIT!

for those (in my Country) who may've had better thing to do than watch Cheers, you may start with this link before moving on to the one above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02qbFlzivW0

(Whether one's into multiple relationships (one-at-a-time) or not; I learnt something.)

jaish's photo
Sat 03/19/22 05:54 AM
Edited by jaish on Sat 03/19/22 06:20 AM
Next on line, Sanction on China?

China’s muted response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has hardened views within the Biden administration that President Xi Jinping may be moving closer to supporting Moscow as the conflict continues, according to several people familiar with the matter.

Even as the Chinese government publicly voices some support for the Ukrainian people and calls for a peaceful solution, top American officials see signs that China is seeking ways to soften the blow of sanctions imposed on Russia by the U.S. and its allies, according to the people, who say they have knowledge of deliberations in Beijing.
- Bloomberg

Kim Jong-un is elated!

jaish's photo
Fri 03/18/22 02:38 PM
Edited by jaish on Fri 03/18/22 02:41 PM

Jaish. very kind thoughts in your Read.

Thank you! flowers

Translations should be easy, but ..

jaish's photo
Thu 03/17/22 09:12 AM
:thumbsup:

As Dileep Sah'b said, "Mistake is by man'
"Regret, by human"

thanks.

jaish's photo
Wed 03/16/22 10:14 AM
Edited by jaish on Wed 03/16/22 10:16 AM
Allow me to lay in the shade of your spinach

should read as:

Allow me to lay in the shadow side of your face.

Spinach?
what was I thinking!

jaish's photo
Wed 03/16/22 09:28 AM
India is buying Russian oil at 25% discount.

jaish's photo
Wed 03/16/22 09:09 AM
Quite moving. :thumbsup:

jaish's photo
Wed 03/16/22 07:38 AM
'Ehsan tera hoga mujh par
dil chatha hai woh kahne do ..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofVtEJrqBA

Dean Martin, crooning ...

Blessed favor it will be, you will hold me to
If my heart’s want, you allow it to say
I am sealed in love with you,

It was you who taught me to laugh
if you say to weep, I will do so now
Don’t feel so sad, over my tears
If they flow, let them flow

I, happened in love with you,

jaish's photo
Tue 03/15/22 09:09 AM
We've gone from a global pandemic, to a possible WWIII in less than two years!!!

YTC: irk, can we uninstall this update??

jaish's photo
Mon 03/14/22 08:17 PM
Edited by jaish on Mon 03/14/22 08:21 PM
Poland's leadership is in good position to mediate and resolve issues. Instead they attempted to escalate the war.

On Tuesday, Poland's foreign ministry offered to send all of its Russian-made MiG-29 fighter jets to the US Air Force's Ramstein Air Base in Germany, so they could be sent on to Ukraine's forces.

"The Polish Government also requests other NATO Allies — owners of MIG-29 jets — to act in the same vein," it said.

Bulgaria, Poland, and Slovakia had agreed to give the country more than 70 MiG-29s and Su-25s.

Funny, Russian MIG 29 being used against Russians.

"There is bipartisan support for providing Ukraine with fighter jets of neighboring countries that they would know how to fly and engage in," Menendez, chairman of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, said Thursday.

"Send these MiGs," Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, on Thursday.

So that's the bi-partisan view in Congress.
Ukrainians pilots to fly the MIG 29s
flown over by Polish pilots and
parked at a NATO base.

U.S. European Command Commander Gen. Tod. D. Wolters: "The transfer of MiG-29 aircraft will not appreciably increase the effectiveness of the Ukrainian Air Force… Therefore, we assess that the overall gain is low."

Wolters added. "Lastly, the intelligence community assesses the transfer of MiG-29s to Ukraine may be mistaken as escalatory and could result in Russian escalation with NATO...producing a high risk scenario."

The Pentagon rejected the offer, saying it "raises serious concerns" for NATO.

Biden has referred Congress to the Pentagon assessment.

jaish's photo
Mon 03/14/22 04:52 AM
In the annals of criminal law, Perry Mason's cases although apart, stand tall. Earlier to Mason's cases the author had a short and not so happy a run with 'B Cool Investigations' where a Ms Bertha was the central actor and unlike Mason, Bertha took it on herself to sometimes defend the perpetrator. You see,

“You can’t have understanding without empathy, and you can’t have empathy without losing money.”

That explains how, in the case of this brunette ..,

jaish's photo
Sun 03/13/22 07:49 AM

It’s verbal and happened I’m alone.

Hello ReVe,
From the very few words you've written seems you have young, horny, underemployed men as your neighbors and so shying from telling what's going on. Here's a checklist.

Attitude: If you continue living in hope, things won't get better. If it is more than 'harassing' then below post ( slightly extreme) may help you change your attitude. This is first step.

https://mingle2.com/topic/569049

Record: If you record harassments in a journal - police are forced to take it seriously. Moreover, any friend who wants to help will know in what he's dealing with. To deal with a pit of snakes is different from that for a pack of dogs.

Camera: GG has already mentioned 'camera'. if feasible, $200 will also cover door relay, electrical wiring etc. Camera installed inside house with view of doorway - so nobody can smash it. Don't worry if it sets your neighbors boiling. They will learn to think harder. They too have a network outside.

Ask: As Robin said, you need help. A good place to start is your workplace. Select a friend, your Boss or from HR. Most women don't ask, and men assume everything is ok. This is the real problem. Friendship with a co-worker is on solid foundation and naturally grows.

Any other concerns, continue to ask here.

A reason I've written is because I have a daughter who lives by herself - fortunately in good neighborhood.

jaish's photo
Sat 03/12/22 05:32 AM
A chemistry professor wanted to teach the 5th grade class a lesson about the evils of alcohol, so he produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey and two worms.

“Now, class. Observe closely the worms,” said the professor putting a worm first into the water. The worm in the water writhed about, as happy as a worm in water could be.

The second worm, he put into the whiskey. It writhed painfully, and quickly sank to the bottom, dead as a doornail.

“Now, what lesson can we derive from this experiment?” the professor asked.

Little Johnny, who naturally sits in back, raised his hand and wisely, responded…

“Drink whiskey and you won’t get worms!”

jaish's photo
Fri 03/11/22 10:33 PM
Edited by jaish on Fri 03/11/22 10:36 PM
Hi Crystal,
Thanks for a great evidentiary write.
Can't know whether OP posted playfully as other commentators seem to suggest or .., as he says experienced 'healing'. If so, the right word maybe, 'mystic' experience.

All spiritual, except we find that quite acceptable & normal and working with (arch)angels or dragons & unicorns is suddenly considered crazy.

In Hindu culture, some have reported meeting 'sages' in a semi-awakened stage. Not drug induced hallucinations - which is probably one more reason Science has not explored this huge subject.

But then I missed OP's follow up,

if I new how to post a photo I could show yall a badges green orb that was photographed in irland

And the Lady's link

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1347359/ufo-sighting-glowing-orbs-dublin-ireland-ufo-proof-ancient-aliens-evg

Seems a mix up, walked into. :smile:

jaish's photo
Fri 03/11/22 09:36 PM

Asking for advice on how to prevent future PREGNANCIES…

“Have you tried condoms?” Asks the Dr.
“I did, and it resulted in 3 kids!” said the man.

“Have you tried birth control?”
“I did! And it resulted in another 3 kids!”

“Have you tried IUD (intrauterine implants)?”
“I did! And it resulted in 3 kids!”

Confounded, the Dr. says bluntly, “well, have you tried not sleeping with your wife?” “I did! And it STILL resulted in 3 kids.”

jaish's photo
Fri 03/11/22 05:01 AM
Hi Cleve,

I agreed with you completely on first response.

Since this is turning into a joke therapy allow me to add for whomsoever it may concern. Men are ignited at various rates depending on age, etc. etc.

Now consider after ignition, a man moves to second gear, momentum builds up, third, then fourth ... suddenly he finds 'no brakes'. He's like a runaway diesel locomotive on the dancing floor. His buddies ESP recognize the signs, keep the tracks clear. Then all of a sudden, she talks. Now what!

Ok, bad example; but we're not talking of the dancing floor, are we? laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25