Community > Posts By > kre8karma

kre8karma's photo
Fri 01/20/12 09:22 PM
blushing telling myself to keep this clean...... I could do that. Maybe I'll read some of your other posts first to help me decide how big to make it.:wink:

kre8karma's photo
Fri 01/20/12 09:09 PM
Aw, gee. I thought I was being so stealthy and subtle. Busted. (really, you can check my photo if you don't believe me). Best offer I've had all night, but we don't want to make our newbie feel like her thread's been hi-jacked her first time out. FOCUS ! laugh

I think Terry's right about ya, Miss7~ you will do great and hear from lots of guys on this here Mingle machine, just kick back and wait. :smile:

kre8karma's photo
Fri 01/20/12 08:54 PM

I'm a dude, and I disagree that guys have it tough. I say this simply because men can do the exact same thing to women. But let's not go into the woman side of this. Let's look at this theory you have. Be warned.....Goof is about to rant.

Nothing wrong with being nice. Nothing wrong with treating women with respect, dignity, and with care. However, what is wrong is when a dude doesn't have a backbone. I'm not talking like he is part of the "smack-a-ho" tribe. I'm talking about when a dude doesn't "man up". Fact is, women want men to be....well....phucking men. Not saying they want us guys to be macho all the time. Not saying dudes have to protect their lady, try to fix them, and all that other crap. I'm talking about women want a man to be confident. If he is a geek, then be the most freaking confident geek alive. Know who you are, and you'd be amazed at the panties that fall before you. Don't go around with this, "Ohhhhhh.....gee wilikers.....will she get mad that I spent money on this clasiic Tonka toy without consulting her"? Dude....nut up. You want it, tell her so. Break it down and have her respect you.

Look, guys are their own worst enemy. We over think crap all the time. We worry when we are trying to get the girl cause we don't want her with another. We worry when we have her and we don't want another dude to come around and steal her. Hey fellas. Guess what? You show your woman love, respect, confidence, communication...etc....and your chick ain't gonna look to another man. Why? Cause she knows she has a great guy. When you doubt things, trust me...chicks pick up on it.

I have been guilty of doing this in the past, so I know what I am talking about. When you like a woman...and I mean really, really like her...then you need to show it. You need to let her know that she is the only girl. Cause if she knows that, then you don't have to worry about silly games. Goof out. And be kind and rewind.

Wow. Delivered with style....you get it. (where's the little emoticon with the "my hat's off to ya"?) Thanks for sharing it.:smile:

kre8karma's photo
Fri 01/20/12 08:45 PM
LOL, Terry. I'll got put my boots on....

Miss7: Welcome. Not sure of the answer to your question but I am starting to think that the key might be to stop worrying about getting to the destination and enjoy the journey instead.

Good luck on your journey! :smile: flowerforyou

kre8karma's photo
Fri 01/20/12 08:35 PM

Whenever I see "LOOKING FOR FUN" on some-one profile
I get confused ....
What are they really looking for Fun-filled moments (laugh ,chat etc ) or just somebody to HOOK UP WITH ?(Different type of fun)

surprised SONICA????

I JUST GOOGLED THIS, "LOOKING FOR FUN",,,,,

And IT just SHOWED ME YOUR PICTURE HERE??

:angry: IS THIS A JOKE OR SOMETHING????

laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl

NOW,,I just WONDER,,HOW MANY WENT AND GOOGLED THAT?

laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh I did. But I think Google is broke, my own picture came up. laugh

kre8karma's photo
Wed 01/18/12 05:09 AM

i never ****ing cuss, i only use sentence enhancers

*warning: the following clip is from spongebob squarepants*

http://youtu.be/CUXOeHgRMEs
LOL, Ese ! Good one & the clip was hilariouslaugh

kre8karma's photo
Tue 01/17/12 09:09 PM
"It was great
When it all began
I was a regular Frank Fan
But it was over when he had the plan
To start working on a muscle-man....

:wink:
happy

kre8karma's photo
Tue 01/17/12 09:04 PM
Only in Self Defense:angel:

kre8karma's photo
Mon 12/19/11 06:22 PM
Time wounds all heels. ~unknown

"Never Argue with Idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

" I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car" ! Stephen Wright

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list."

and finally, an Irish proverb I adore

"May those who love us, love us.
And for those who don't love us,
May God turn their hearts;
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles
so that we may know them by their limping"

kre8karma's photo
Sun 12/18/11 08:05 PM
snake bite kit
tornado
siphon
koi fish at the surface of a pond

kre8karma's photo
Thu 12/15/11 09:19 PM

Performance Art!

Set up a video camera and shoot yourself cutting down a tree. While standing over the fallen tree, slather the bear grease all over yourself ... naked of course cuz I know how you like that ....

Voila! - a statement about how the clear cutting of our forests is killing the bear by shrinking their habitat and forcing them into closer and closer proximity to humans. And by killing the bear we are killing ourselves

Pan the camera in a circle until everyone is dizzy -- humanity spirals in on itself -- the circles slow and the scene ends with a beautiful grizzly in the mountains by a stream fishing for salmon.

The end.

**curtsey** laugh

And the crowd goes Wild ~ ! ! ! ! happy

kre8karma's photo
Mon 12/12/11 08:38 PM

several mistakes there miko

1. attempting to have an intelligent conversation with a woman

2. continuing to speak to said woman after you had been given "the look" (i wasn't there but i guarantee i guarantee she gave you "the look" / bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

3. you admitted in front of several women (here and probably elsewhere) that you made a mistake, and have made the same mistake several times

i will stop now and simply add that in future conversations with a woman (or women) just listen and every five or six seconds nod and say "uh huh". throw in a "that's interesting" for extra credit

Wow, Ese: Nobody's taking that bait? Things have sure changed around here; now where did I put my flamethrower?:tongue:

Gotta love that when no one takes the bait, someone tries to stir the pot. :tongue:
Just dropping in to cause trouble. I'll go now

kre8karma's photo
Mon 12/12/11 08:32 PM

several mistakes there miko

1. attempting to have an intelligent conversation with a woman

2. continuing to speak to said woman after you had been given "the look" (i wasn't there but i guarantee i guarantee she gave you "the look" / bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

3. you admitted in front of several women (here and probably elsewhere) that you made a mistake, and have made the same mistake several times

i will stop now and simply add that in future conversations with a woman (or women) just listen and every five or six seconds nod and say "uh huh". throw in a "that's interesting" for extra credit

Wow, Ese: Nobody's taking that bait? Things have sure changed around here; now where did I put my flamethrower?:tongue:

kre8karma's photo
Mon 11/28/11 09:24 PM

")))) :)))))))
;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))) ))))) :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))"

Pringles.

or a really serious double chin situation? Or.... so decrepit/drunk as to have passed away/out, slumping forward in such a manner that his/her finger landed on the "shift" key while his/her nose simultaneously landed on the "0" key ? Naaaaah...

kre8karma's photo
Tue 11/01/11 09:41 PM

"The place u live, religion, hobbies, age or sex are not important for me..... "

....because we all taste the same stewed in a nice vegetable beef broth.
rofl rofl rofl

kre8karma's photo
Tue 10/11/11 09:24 PM

"Dnt realy have hobbies am single working mam like to watch action films lv me music go owt wen i can nt very often like i am shy at 1st bt after a while youd wishd id shut the fook up"

Yeah, I think we're there already.
:thumbsup: rofl rofl rofl Thank you, thank you !
It had been so long, I feared you'd stopped participating in this thread. Please don't ever let me wonder about that again.rofl

kre8karma's photo
Tue 10/11/11 09:20 PM

"I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE"

It IS pretty crappy. But it's yours. Own it.
rofl rofl roflrofl scared

kre8karma's photo
Mon 10/10/11 08:07 PM

If I stop flapping, I start falling.
Yes. Gravity always gets me down too.sad2

kre8karma's photo
Sun 10/09/11 09:00 PM

Wait a minute....

What have you got against zucchinis you freak?!?!?!??!

...no worries....it's just kinky enough to be smexi.

:)
freak, you say?!? Why, sir, where I come from, people leave zucchini in piles on your doorstep, ring the bell and then run away. They don't even waste a match or a paper bag to set them on fire first--- what does that tell you about the relative rank of zucchini in my native culture?:tongue:

kre8karma's photo
Sun 10/09/11 08:17 PM

Screw all that....Out here we shoot pumpkins....those dirty bast*@rds are just begging for it.
I'm sorry. I just don't think that's sporting! Unless they come straight for you. Then it's ok.laugh

It is left-wing, hippy, tree hugging thinking like that that just let's pumpkins run amok during the holidays with thier evil pies and toasted seeds and Jack-o-lanterns...

Pumpkins are Satan's vegetable and should be hunted down and killed without mercy. That is a tradition your kids will LOVE!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl OK, ok you convinced me, but spare the squash, except for the zucchinis, anyway. Nobody likes them either.rofl

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17