Community > Posts By > kre8karma

kre8karma's photo
Sun 10/09/11 08:01 PM

Screw all that....Out here we shoot pumpkins....those dirty bast*@rds are just begging for it.
I'm sorry. I just don't think that's sporting! Unless they come straight for you. Then it's ok.laugh

kre8karma's photo
Sun 10/09/11 07:23 PM

Im waiting briefly for my shot on the trebuchet.

Wow! I thought I was the only one dork enough to know what a trebuchet is...... go figure.
Wha.......????? It's pumpkin season....I pity the fool that doesn't know what one is or isn't actively trying to find one at the moment.

Punkin Chunkin runs in my blood, but I prefer rocket power since I'm going the distance. smokin
Well, if you put a long enough delay or a shock sensitive fuse on it, you could have both----why settle?

kre8karma's photo
Sun 10/09/11 07:17 PM

Wow! I thought I was the only one dork enough to know what a trebuchet is...... go figure.
Wha.......????? It's pumpkin season....I pity the fool that doesn't know what one is or isn't actively trying to find one at the moment.

kre8karma's photo
Sun 10/09/11 07:15 PM

Apparently a lot of dorks abound...
Well Yeah ! ohwell

kre8karma's photo
Sun 10/09/11 12:42 PM

My trajectory is linear.

Straight to the top!

Look out ! Something's coming in on the "z" axis. It's headed straight for you!:wink:

kre8karma's photo
Sun 10/09/11 12:41 PM
"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans" John Lennon
"the only certainty in life is change"
Henry A. Wallace
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." Helen Keller

I have had so many diverted trajectories, I have lost count. But the change often ends up being good. Nowadays, I just attempt to enjoy the journey.:smile:

kre8karma's photo
Mon 10/03/11 08:30 PM
Hey Bulldog:
There appear to be a very large number of Teufelhund on this thread.
Me gusta
winking

kre8karma's photo
Thu 09/29/11 09:00 PM

i don't live in oregon.
i wishhhhhh.
[don't believe everything you read on the internet.]
i don't think the location matters.
people just won't riot nowadays.
i need to smack em all.
D'oh ! That'll teach me to trust strangers.

kre8karma's photo
Thu 09/29/11 08:45 PM

grrr.
i want to riot.
haha good luck with that. You live in Oregon. I used to live in Seattle (so I'm guessing Pacific NW kinda similar personalities) and everyone was so politically correct, i don't think you could get them riled up enough to riot. Maybe you could have a personal riot, tho. As long as you keep it quiet and don't wake the neighbors. lol

kre8karma's photo
Thu 09/29/11 08:25 PM

ha.
then post away.
:D
i wasn't really sad though.
that's just my head.
haha.
Oh good.

kre8karma's photo
Thu 09/29/11 08:21 PM
I also like that I can post anything, cuz I usually do anyway !

kre8karma's photo
Thu 09/29/11 08:20 PM

ahaha.
thank you for making me laugh.
this thread has absolutely no topic.
you can post whatever you damn well please.
may i know why you thought i was sad today?

Oh, I was just realizing I was maybe reading some older posts or on another thread, something about not knowing who to trust (testify!) and getting closer to death as you get older. I get easily confused sometimes, but the upside is I'm also easily amused.blushing

kre8karma's photo
Thu 09/29/11 08:13 PM

i'm so lost.

I interrupt this thread..... to comment on your profile. i read it cuz I was wonderin' why you were so sad today and then I saw where you put that you are >7 foot tall on your profile. I'm grinning now. I used to have a job where I was on the phone all day with people (lots of men) I'd never met and if the guys liked my voice a lot of times, they'd ask me what I looked like. I would tell them I was 7' tall (I mean, I didn't want to exaggerate---I'm shorter than you I bet). If they kept it up, I would send a photo of my dog. You sound very creative. And thanx for making me smile today. I hope the world looks better to you soon. I hope I'm not off topic, but I can't figure out what the topic is on this thread anyways. :smile:

kre8karma's photo
Tue 09/27/11 08:33 PM
A boat ride on a sunny day, wind blowing back my hair. Especially if it's on the way to a snorkelling spot.

kre8karma's photo
Tue 09/27/11 07:39 PM
OOOOH! Hope I'm not too late. Happy Birthday ! flowerforyou

kre8karma's photo
Tue 09/27/11 07:24 PM

Heck. I'm even having a difficult time!embarassed

kre8karma's photo
Tue 09/27/11 07:05 PM

Well grab a Wok, pair of skate, some sharp knives, drink of choice and let's get to cookin'
Brings a whole new meaning to "I want my steak bloody" or "bring me a Bloody Mary" for that matter.

kre8karma's photo
Tue 09/27/11 07:01 PM

'67 mustang, dropped in a 460 with a C6, rear tires never lasted long but it was a blast.

and a '80 corvette, L82, t-top,

my early single days chasing chicks with, now that i'm single again i wish i still had em both.
Heck Yeah ! I love the old Mustangs

kre8karma's photo
Mon 09/26/11 09:14 PM

Thanks for all the help, but retract the claws, scares me and I am nearly fearless...lol

No one has claws out. Don't take things too seriously. :smile:
Nope. We cool. Just hangin' out on a boring Monday night.

kre8karma's photo
Mon 09/26/11 09:00 PM

Obviously I read it. I was just surprised that people still post these kind of things. It sounds like one of those horrible chain letters people used to send to every single person on their contacts list. laugh
Well, yeah. Give the new guy a break, I think he was trying to get his feet wet in the forums tonight. We helped him get his post count up,yeah? :wink:

Relax,lady! It just made me laugh.
okey dokey then:smile:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 16 17