Community > Posts By > dchatwin

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:46 PM
Yup always keep that in mind as well. Good call Totage drinker drinker

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:45 PM
It's all about what you put in the subject line guys. Read her profile and figure out what kind of girl she is, then think about something to put in the subject line that would interest her and pull her in. :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:42 PM
I agree with Debbie. BUT of course..that's not a surprise now is it? noway

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:37 PM
You know what my favorite is? Being friends with someone for a very long time because it wouldn't have worked out when you first met eachother. But then some where down the road you both develop feelings for one another and all it takes is one perfect night to let it all out. :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:21 PM
There's a tiny little box with an "x" in it up in the right corner I think of that friend. Click on the box and it will ask if you really want to delete I believe. :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:20 PM
Welcome! Stay away from the forums, they're addicting!!! bigsmile

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:00 PM
What a terrible topic to start!! Last one to post..that's just terrible.

...oh $hit...

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:53 PM
Wow good call on making this topic Brittany, I think you just brought a lot of cuteez together in one place :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:30 PM
Soo Ron Paul? Right on.

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:11 PM
I agree with Daisy. She's smart and very beautiful. LOVE the bow. Too bad Donald is in the picture. grumble

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

drinker drinker laugh laugh

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:06 PM
Wow I just re-read what I wrote and I think it makes me sound like a jerk..

*ahem* I meant, I mean it when I say that because I actually prefer having women friends over guys because if something happens in my life where I'd need someone to talk or relate to, a woman would never say "Get over it you *****". grumble

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:01 PM
I use that line all the time!

...then again I also have a billion girlfriends.

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:33 PM
It's all good bro, don't let em get to you dude. Whether you're lying or not, you asked for our help. A lot of us have given you our opinions on what we think you should do so just ingore them. I've seen a few of them in other posts and they never seem to have anything good to say. People who would rather "judge" before helping someone, regardless of the situation, are a waste of perfectly good air and space. Take it easy bro, let us know how everything's going.

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:03 PM
Wait women ARE easy to turn on...

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:01 PM
Wow you look very familiar for some reason. Welcome! You'll love it here, especially these damn forums :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:51 AM
WOW really? Why would you get that kind of mail? That's terrible! I wouldn't start over, I would just keep trucking along and ignore those losers grumble

dchatwin's photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:41 AM
Ya, I met a beautiful girl too. Depth, maturity..*sigh*..yet so far away! It happens to the best of us buddy drinker

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 05:22 PM
That was really, REALLY good. I enjoyed it so much because it reminded me of some challenges I'm going through right now in my life. Wow HUGE kudos to you mah dear. flowerforyou

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 05:02 PM
Well I enjoyed it, she does have a rather long face. Where's the "Kudos" button on this damn site? bigsmile

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25