Community > Posts By > dchatwin

dchatwin's photo
Tue 11/13/07 01:36 AM
Shots...mmm..

dchatwin's photo
Tue 11/13/07 01:17 AM
Lol...it's by the Offspring mah dear. DAMNIT my left pinky is asleep so I keep hitting the damn caps lock button. (It just took me an hour to type this)grumble

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 10:14 PM
Finch - "Ender"

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:20 PM
Hope it gets better for ya :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:55 PM
Welcome girl :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:49 PM
Lol that mall is so funny. Big as hell but it has a billion of the same stores on each floor. Oh well, food is great and you could easily kill a few hours.

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:41 PM
Lol I don't even remember the topic anymore.... yawn

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:12 PM
Aww Maja..I have you beat by two months girl :tongue:

But I did almost get married so I guess that's probably why?

Yup the guys in your area definitely must be blind or gay.

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:06 PM
Sorry cb...I'll keep my hands to myself next time. sad

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:01 PM
I was wondering when you'd see that cbfraser. Time to grab some popcorn!

**gets up to walk into the kitchen and trips on Maja**

Why are you lying on the floor???

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:58 PM
Bad. You can't be yourself.

*grabs your hand and slaps it*

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:53 PM
LOL....well that's it, I can't do anything until you finish. I can't leave with the suspense this high. :tongue:

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:51 PM

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:44 PM
cbfraser you found me!! Crap...I thought I would be well hidden in these forums :wink:

Did you? Is there? Waiting for me in the...? OH...snap there is. BRB :tongue:

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:42 PM
Women are great for that!! :wink:

They take good care of us.

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:41 PM
It's not about "covering up" the hurt, it's more like allowing time for yourself to "heal" properly before getting involved in anything. And once the pain is gone (in my case), I'm still having a lot of fun not being in a relationship because of the life I lead. You gotta mix it up, get the best of both worlds. Besides, if you're not happy being single doesn't that mean you're not happy with yourself? And if you're not happy with yourself how can you be happy with anyone else?

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:38 PM
hehe...I think those are excellent qualities. It's surprisingly hard for me to come across clingy women these days. grumble

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:36 PM
Maybe the fact that you came on here asking for advice means in some way or another...that you aren't ready yet buddy. :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:35 PM
Hey bro.

It sounds like what you two have is amazing buddy. My only fear would be the reasoning behind getting married. I mean, ya it's a big step but I don't want you two doing it for the wrong reasons. I can understand her going through an experience where it might make her a little more serious about her life but you don't want to ruin what sounds like an amazing relationship with a quick decision.

So I don't know what to tell ya. You could wait out this mood change of hers and see if her desire for marrying you simmers away slowly, meaning not SOO drastic. Or you can just go for it and pray that when things DO simmer down, you guys won't think you've made a big mistake.

Hope my rambling helps man. :tongue:

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:26 PM
LOL brian..is that because we'll most likely be dead?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25