Community > Posts By > dchatwin

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:25 PM
Hehe one of my ex's gave me a giant winnie the pooh, and it's the Valentines day bear so he's bright pink. And his t-shirt says "I love you". HELLA cute....

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:24 PM
Well....$hit I agree with Shutterbug...

dchatwin's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:23 PM
I love being single! Wooo!!!

***does a cartwheel***

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 09:07 PM
Lol Aristiota, you my dear, are so very lucky I've had a few drinks and I'm strictly in these forums to make people smile. Otherwise I wouldn't mind writing you quite the long novel on exactly what type of person I am. Not listening? Hehe...if you'd like to play that game, you are very judgemental. Holly is cute. I read every word of what she said, and made the decision to make her smile.

If I say you're cute too, does that mean I'm not listening to you? :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 09:03 PM
Whoa lol. No but now I think your sassy! (I like it).

I don't go for easy people... sad

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 09:00 PM
LOL I know that doesn't answer any of your questions.....

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 09:00 PM
YOU are so cute.

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 08:05 PM
I was just thinking about that too darling...damn amazing guys..

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 08:01 PM
Good then my job is done here. You should change ur name to baby cakes. ;)

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:43 PM
Hey baby cakes! If it helps..I've been single for almost a year, so it happens to the best of us!! It's hard to find someone that's "worth" your time though. I mean, would you want to date a complete idiot that didn't have anything in common with you?

(I don't play well either btw) ***high five***

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:41 PM
Wait...why???

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:09 PM
Okay...so where's the "Throw Baby Shower" button?

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:57 PM
You're going to have SO much fun going shoe shopping! Seriously that was one of my favorite things to do, getting some tiny little booties. Even if I had to wait a few years until I could use them haha. Cute cute cute girl.

No worries, I've learned how to cope with it and "Live without". But I can honestly tell you I wouldn't be half the man I am today if that didn't happen.

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:47 PM
Ha ha I was wondering when these baby pictures were going to show up! Figured you were just going to tease us. :wink:

SO adorable and tiny!!! Well congrats because now you have a best friend to pal around (almost) everywhere with lol.

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:38 PM
I still can't wait to be a father. I had a chance when I was engaged to someone for 3 years buuuut that didn't go too well. We got pregnant and of course I was just ecstatic! But she changed her mind and got an abortion behind my back so that kind of spoiled that dream for a while.

It just happens to the best of us.

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:31 PM
On top of that, the bond that you and him share now because of the child is there now and not being able to share the moments with that person is such a terrible feeling to have to go through. I don't think it's a matter of being lonely girl. Your heart is just doing what's natural.

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:23 PM
Wow I really don't know what to say. That's absolutely terrible. Even if he was in the state of mind that he's "Stuck" since you two had a beautiful child (I'm sure), it'd be a blessing to be with someone like you.

I'm just sorry to hear that. I've been noticing that a lot lately, beautiful women that have a very good head on their shoulders having an even more beautiful child, yet the father is no where in sight. I'm seriously sick just thinking about it so lord only knows what you must be going through right now. grumble

Just know that you are very down to earth, smart, not too mention absolutely gorgeous, and trust me, he's missing out on an AWFUL lot if he doesn't shape up pretty soon. :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 04:09 PM
...lol...

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:59 PM

dchatwin's photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:55 PM
Happens to the best of us mah dear flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25