Community > Posts By > dchatwin

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 04:58 PM
Well that's it!!! Now I can't go to any more Celine Dion concerts because all I'll be thinking about is how long her face is!! Oooh the insanity! ohwell

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 01:35 PM
Gotta run everyone, take it easy! flowerforyou

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 01:34 PM
noway I uh... sad

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 01:31 PM
Ha ha well I think you should be charging your boss a little more an hour than sweetie

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 01:26 PM
Ooookay Debbie's my new best friend :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 01:20 PM
OH...god I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 01:13 PM
I think it's more borderline slutty grumble I mean don't get me wrong, I love them, but not pulled up all the way around their shoulders bigsmile

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 12:52 PM

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 12:44 PM
Well crap! Are you sure it's a spyware issue? I used to use this program a long time ago that's free...I think it's like.."Adware"..or something like that? I could be wrong but it still scanned and got rid of spyware. I used that for years as well as AVG antivirus. Well I'll keep thinkin of stuff man grumble

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 12:36 PM
Awww crap...I just noticed ur name..do you have a mac?

dchatwin's photo
Fri 11/09/07 12:36 PM
Windows Defender? That keeps me clean of all things yucky!! No need to pay me if it works..I'm just nice like that....glasses

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 03:28 PM
HAHA...wow..don't even get me started on that man. But that was damn funny man. drinker

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 03:24 PM
Well that's it...now I'm forced to go search for a woman. Now see what ya made me do!! Unbelievable...

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 03:20 PM
OH I got it I got it!! His baby needed some tender love n care. SO we're probably not going to see him for another 45 minutes or so....

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 03:14 PM
Maybe he's typing a novel?

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 02:58 PM
Yea really, who knows if this kind of stuff will ever stop. It's such a waste of time...too bad the entire world doesn't think like us eh?

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 02:57 PM
Regardless of whether or not the senate or congress will let him do the things he claims he'll do, there's a lot of corruption going on and we've got to start somewhere. This country is so far away from following the constitution it's starting to show with our freedoms slowly going down the crapper as well as the american dollar losing it's value. Our country has made it this far by following these "Guidelines" if you will, and Ron Paul seems to be the only one to bring that back.

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 02:46 PM
Wait...Bruce Willis...all of that..wasn't real? Omg..I'm going to be sick.

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 02:39 PM
Wait does he have any profiles like..on myspace or anything? (I can't stand myspace..*gags*)
Because if he does, if you WANT...you can make up a fake profile with a hottie and see where that goes from there. I've stooped that low before, but a long time ago with one of the first cheaters I had. For me, it's a lot worse trying to catch him/her in the act because the anxiety is way too much for me to handle, so beware bro because it could make it worse. Oh and pay very close attention to the way he acts. If he starts talking in a different way or using words you've never heard him use, he's most likely picking them up from someone he's "infatuated" with. We all tend to do that, like when someone cute that we're attracted to says a specific word like "Kudos"...then we'll pick it up and feel all warm and fuzzy inside glasses

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:07 PM
HAHA I totally agree....I've been trying to figure out the attraction even when I thought it was popular back in the day. CrAAAzy.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25