Community > Posts By > nuenjins

nuenjins's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:58 AM
I was looking for negatives here, somthing to improve on.frown Don't you all understand that I'm an obsessive compulsive perfectionist and you gave me 'nothing'.explode

laugh :wink: :heart:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:47 AM

you scare me... i'm moving FAR away from PA...

As you should Crunchy. I was not enticing YOU.

But someone needs to keep a lady warm in this weather up here.laugh :wink:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:37 AM

You are a handsome man.

C'mon ladies, I thought I was fishing in deeper waters.grumble Maybe I need to move upstream. ohwell :heart:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:35 AM

i already live here and it sucks

Pa is quite "winteriffic"laugh

Go through Hell for 5 months so you can pay your dues get to mid spring again.

Arizona is my final destination, that's my ideal.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:27 AM
...my profile has been changed from 'whatever dude' to a more informative setting,flowerforyou full of disclaimers and cold abrupt warnings.laugh

Actually, I found out that work got 'cancelled' so I'm like a little boy wasting time playing video games on a snow day. So tell me please, for kicks, how my profile makes you just want to move to PA.laugh :wink:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:18 AM
Edited by nuenjins on Tue 01/29/08 05:19 AM
I STARTED at 8 and a little voice told me to punch out and FINISH at 8:02.....and it worked. Thank you little voice. bigsmile

nuenjins's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:31 PM
Vanilla Ice still needs a comeback.

nuenjins's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:48 PM
For me. I forgave myself and accepted I am imperfect. Others are flawed as well, but we must dwell, forgive, and love even when we do not feel like it. Therein lies the key to life. To let go, forgive and continue to love.

God bless you sir, may your heart find way, a positive purpose that will keep you holding on.

:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:25 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Mon 01/28/08 06:26 PM

So you think that because YOU believe all those things are right, everyone should just fall in line with you? Sorry, but you are wrong...without debate, on any subject, no one would ever hear any opinions but the ones they agree with...and you are wrong on several of those things you state should be important to non-believers. JMHO.
Jim

THIS is the religious arrogance that sucks RIGHT HERE. Brian wanted to share and you just ARROGANTLY spout off. You embarass yourself and shame your own beliefs.

Even if your not "religious", have some respect.

nuenjins's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:21 PM
To me, faith IS natural. The fantastic is for hollywood. I understand all that you have said. For me, it was organized religion that killed my faith. Then, as I remembered things from the bible as they applied to my life I found out how real and how simple having Christ was. He dwells in all good things AND heals AND speaks through others, but the money in America corrupted the purity of it all.

I am glad you are true to yourself, I dont think many people face it the way you do. I am a creationist myself, but hate to even call myself christian as the label of such is now culturally shallow and corrupt.

God bless, Ti

nuenjins's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:17 PM
From a christian band album. Referring to the renewing of our minds.:wink: :heart:

nuenjins's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:21 PM

I wish I had what I needed
To be on my own
'Cause I feel so defeated
And I'm feeling alone

And it all seems so helpless
And I have no plans
I'm a plane in the sunset
With nowhere to land

And all I see
It could never make me happy
And all my sand castles
Spend their time collapsing

Let me know that You hear me
Let me know Your touch
Let me know that You love me
And let that be enough

It's my birthday tomorrow
No one here could know
I was born this Thursday
32 years ago

And I feel stuck
Watching history repeating
Yeah, who am I?
Just a kid who knows he's needy

Let me know that You hear me
Let me know Your touch
Let me know that You love me
And let that be enough

By Switchfoot, dedicated to God and the woman that he's preparing.

Thank you:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:16 PM
Nice glasses.:wink:

nuenjins's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:18 PM

I love the especially brital pratice of sucking the babies brainds out and then crushing it's skull to make it easier to exume.devil

Any woman willing to allow this is not a woman at all. your're too selfish to love a baby but you'll feed your sick labido for a moment of pleasure. So much for loving and nurturing.sick

This rule applies to men also, if you stuck it in there without protection and a baby results, you are then life long responsible for the child. But somehow they find a way to bail on that one every dam time, who would figure?

Maybe you choose poorly? I'm in my kids lives everyday and I'm not married to or dating their mother. Generalizations are generally false.

You are right, generalization are generally false so stop making them for potential mothers who decide not to have a baby.

NOT to have a baby. You mean kill an existing one. Makes it easier when you can't hear him or her scream in terror and pain doesn't it? drinker

frown

nuenjins's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:49 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Sat 01/26/08 09:50 PM
I think it is our culture. Being abrasive is commended as a sign of false strength and independance. Grace is somthing of an old fashioned virtue that doesn't provide the instant gratification that insult does to steal a persons energy. Negative energy is much easier to produce when positivity takes work and purpose. Humility and kindness take work and our culture has gotten so bad that even the women spout off as juvenile boys would do. It's a shame. Good, kind, gentle women are rare.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:38 PM

I fully support #3

Most women do. Sell their families for a human lottery ticket.

And women call 'men' shallow.:tongue:

nuenjins's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:06 PM
where it''s at.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:34 AM
The poster asked a simple question to certain people. It was a nice explanation with an honest person asking for a religious based explanation, not for this to be turned into another theology battle. Have some respect and create a new post if you want to battle.yawn

nuenjins's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:58 AM
The earth used to be watered from the ground. This caused a green house effect in which the dinosours and large reptiles could inhabit. There was a climate change as it had never rained before the flood occured. The details are not ALL there but history and most pre-new testament societies have recorded 'dragons' and beasts of that nature. As far as your timeline goes. The carbon dating is a presumtive tool and another form of circular reasoning proven to be highly flawed.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:59 PM
Got my own, sounds like a plan though.yawn sick

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25