no photo
Sat 07/20/19 09:02 AM
Edited by steve B on Sat 07/20/19 09:03 AM
well that's pretty nebulous
recon one of the girls
:)

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 08:13 AM
Maybe the data is backed up in the cloud. (Using the computer analogy)

I mean we do it, and what is technology, but a crude attempt to replicate functions carried out in a biological sense. The technology required to create a living, adaptable, self sustaining and procreating system capable of conscious and independent thought. Is so far ahead of us as to be humbling.

Asimo? mmm

Backed up on the cloud maybe. who really knows.

I had a near death exp last year. Funny exp, maybe it was the drugs but I felt almost optimistic. Sounds crazy right.
My thoughts ran like this..

Soon i get to find out what the hell is going on in the universe.

I thought of the heaven and hell thing, and wondered if It was a cup of ambrosia
for me and off to fraternize with loads of blonds playing harps amidst fluffy clouds. Or a flagon of some bazaar flaming vitriol, and off to do a bit of shrieking and howling followed by some gibbering and scratching at the ebony gates.

I wasnt afraid of being roasted. I mean I wouldn't have a body for a start, or pain sensors. so yea, burn me lol

But I pulled through. But faced with it I wasn't afraid of dying.
Probably all the drugs..

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 07:17 AM
Ha . can't think of one. all taken..

good shout Dino. anyone else listened to each one on the list?

Makes me feel fine :)

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 06:51 AM
I binge watched Archer a while back. really good

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 06:48 AM
I'm hoping it's not a unit of measurement. lol

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 06:46 AM
Tom has the right of it and others too. It is a sad fact that any concerns that worry people in large numbers, is capitalized on, and used in such a way as to serve business and the so called economy. The truth becomes buried by the hype, policy pays lip service so that it seems it is being taken care of.

How may people would vote for a party that told you that you would have to give up you cars, heating, flights to other countries, and return to a more peasant archaic lifestyle.

so the party never gets in.

and everything goes on as usual.

as notbeold said.

Anyone read Starmaker by olaf stapledon? Recomend it You would love it Tom

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 05:54 AM
I smoked for about 20 years. But also cycled 120 miles a week. only started to feel it at the end a bit. So i stopped with plums.

When I felt like a smoke I would eat a plum or two. I ate many plums.

Pooped my hoop for a few days, but I quit.

Also i worked out honestly how much it was costing me per year.. Believe me that will make you think..
Give yourself a payrise m8.

Smoking severely damages your wealth lol

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 05:38 AM
Oh offline oops. forget half of what i just said.:)

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 05:36 AM
Makes me wander if he asks all of his dates to his nice house with loads of steps. my feeling is that it gives him an advantage as regards impressing you.

Meet elsewhere..If he's interested He'll take some time. And besides When you meet for the first time, you may or probably will find, that he won't be quite as you thought...
At least with coffee or a light something. You can say well nice to meet you and hobble out of there if you get a sense of something not right.

I wouldn't make yourself vulnerable. Just in case.

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 05:09 AM
Have you thought of stamps. like the co op used to do. You wouldn't need the tech then. Maybe when a certain amount of stamps have been acquired she could exchange them for holidays. Or something.
I've no idea how the stamps would be earned however..
I'll leave that to your entrepreneurial spirit.

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 04:46 AM
Moved to almost tears regular. What usually happens is the eyes moisten up then i take a deep slow breath, and lock down and absorb the tears by some sort of osmosis.

the last thing that got past was, I helped a really old lady up a road with some shopping (she was clearly struggling ) She chatted on the way. Her daughter had hung herself. Awwww:cry:

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 04:00 AM

I use 100% pure and certified cold pressed Moroccan argon oil every night as it suits my sensitive skin.

I think it works Delightful :)smile2

I wish I'd worn sunscreen. remember that song in the 90s?

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 01:33 PM
confused

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 01:31 PM
your profile says you are a man looking for a woman?

And yet you say you are a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves

confused.com what

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 01:14 PM
mm surely if the mistress needs the slave, then the slave still has a base of power.

The mistress wants or desires surely...

I wouldn't make a good slave anyhow.

good luck.:)

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 11:57 AM
What they need is an attack by a saber tooth tiger, to wake them up..

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 11:41 AM

I forgot to add I also like pink ones and brown ones and some spotted ones

lol. I wonder if there's a pantone matching chart somewhere. I quite fancy one in metallic avocado...

OMG were you unconscious during the entire 70's??

well no but i wasn't done playing conkers and scrumping apples first half of it. And then my heart throbs usually wore navy pleated skirts, as it was our school uniform.
I slowly became aware why everyone liked to watch the net ball. At about this time.

It was the pleated skirts, wasn't it.

it was it was

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 11:36 AM
laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 11:20 AM

Just reminded me of an old joke:

A diner had trouble making up his mind about which soup to order and after taking a long time to decide eventually said to the waiter "I think I'll have the chicken soup."

As the waiter was walking away, the diner changed his mind and shouted to the waiter "Wait, hold that chicken and make it pea."

laugh

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 10:51 AM

Aah that bane of the drinking class. Work.

hahahahahaha

Also, I think I can pee soup ;-)
rofl
I just slopped tea on foot lol

you could write a book with random posts from here. probably be a best seller.:)