Community > Posts By > steve B

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 01:39 PM

I forgot to add I also like pink ones and brown ones and some spotted ones

lol. I wonder if there's a pantone matching chart somewhere. I quite fancy one in metallic avocado...

OMG were you unconscious during the entire 70's??

well no but i wasn't done playing conkers and scrumping apples first half of it. And then my heart throbs usually wore navy pleated skirts, as it was our school uniform.
I slowly became aware why everyone liked to watch the net ball. At about this time.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 12:34 PM

damn i dont even understand. Do you mean that it has an analog type of sound? something vintage

To put it another way it's Embourgeoisement is quite Polyphiloprogenitive

That's easy for you to say.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 12:27 PM
Welcome aboard:) Good luck.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 12:15 PM
My round..drinker

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 12:14 PM
eeeeydrinks

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 11:45 AM
I think to the jewish people/faith family names and bloodlines are an important thing. Perhaps they felt they would be somehow disrespectful to do so.
Many probably did change.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 11:39 AM

I forgot to add I also like pink ones and brown ones and some spotted ones

lol. I wonder if there's a pantone matching chart somewhere. I quite fancy one in metallic avocado. Or I would settle for alizarin crimson. Or maybe aquamarine. I mean the girls on Avatar were pretty hot. Not sure about the tails though..

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 11:24 AM
Yup, you guessed it. Forgot to tie it on. The whole concern just went f.. off straight over the side.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 11:06 AM
A little makeup can accentuate female characteristics eyes and lips especially,
and perhaps the zygomatic arches for that really sultry look.
I realize that it can make a girl feel better and more confident.
It's good to make an effort esp when going out. But not really necessary in general in my view.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 10:40 AM
“Blessed are the sleepy ones: for they shall soon nod off.”

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 10:36 AM
Metal

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 10:26 AM
Edited by steve B on Sun 07/14/19 10:28 AM
I recon you should turn this to your advantage mate.
Take some elocution lessons, learn to e-noun-c-i-ate ev-e-ry sy-ll-able
dis-tin-c-t-ly and co-rr-ec-tly. and end up talking like Richard Burton.
That aught to do it.:)

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 10:19 AM
It depends on whether it was mutually fun and also whether sex reared its ugly head. As it were. But if they are fun and I'm happy about it, of course.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 10:03 AM
I've an old eko dreadnought 12 string. built in the 60s and a staag semi acoustic. I haven't changed the strings in 20 years. Maybe they could use a change thinking about it. Though I don't expect my old cloth ears will be able to tell much difference. OP how often do you change your strings exactly?

no photo
Tue 06/25/19 01:03 PM
More piercings are you nuts' do you go out in thunder storms?
And you are vulnerable to electro magnetic pulse weapons.

no photo
Tue 06/25/19 11:56 AM
I know a woman who makes amazing Dolls houses. If you get loads and need a house, I could point you in the right direction. :thumbsup:

welcome m8. It's a bit like being thrown to the lions here sometimes lol.

no photo
Mon 06/24/19 01:41 PM
Time for a shower I think, then off to bed with a good book.

And a couple of rock cakes, strawberry jam and cream. Yum.smile2

no photo
Mon 06/24/19 01:26 PM
What's amazing is...that against astronomical odds and as a result of everything happening just as it did for countless years, chances and coincidences have conspired together to ensure that we are here to wonder why.

no photo
Mon 06/24/19 09:23 AM

Yes I would, that would be so cool! I believe it would be better and more interesting if it were in a star ship like Steve described, but even with what we have now a days, I would go if I had the chance.

Wow, you li'l dare-devil, haha!

That's me... The gypsy traveler biggrin So why not venture out into space too, haha.

One of the series I recently watched while up in New England was Farscape... The astronaut had a mishap while going into space, ended up in a worm hole that took him to another part of the Universe. That part would scare me but also intrigue me.

I don't see myself as being 'of the Earth', rather I see myself as a spiritual being living on Earth in this lifetime. I have the desire to explore and travel the World I'm living in, going into space would be much the same... exploring the Universe that I am a part of.

And who knows, maybe in outerspace I'd have a little more luck finding that special being that's just right for me smitten

Hahaha!

Right we're off then girls... prepare to enter deep subspace lol

Lemme get into a sexy space outfit first!!! And put on some lipstick smooched

rofl cant wait.

Nice pic Cristal :)

no photo
Mon 06/24/19 09:05 AM
The fact that you are posting this here means that you are dimly aware that it might not be ok..
and the realization that it wan't ok will probably blind side you some rainy Wednesday afternoon while opening a tin of beans with in a crummy room staring at a financial order and decree nici.
Live and learn.