hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:54 PM
DARN! I thought he said ON his knees...not to his knees...I was reading the whole post to see how to make him do that!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:47 PM
I am the same way...I totallly know what you mean about people getting peeved about it!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:04 AM

I was having a bad night & got this im from a kid my daughters age, it just pissed me off because I havn't done anything to attract this & I guess I over reacted. I hate being rude to anyone & try to give people the benifit of the doubt.

Every time I get on the forums to talk to my frineds, I get like 5 people(all much younger than me) trying to IM me. The worst part is when they won't take NO as an answer. If you want to talk to someone, send an email and don't out the person on the spot.
And why does IM-ing seem synonymous with cyber sex?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:53 AM

...we dont need no water let the mother ****** burn!!!

Just date 2 guys at the same time. Date the dork for the emotional support and find ya a hot jock **** buddy for your sexual lusts.

That's what I was going to say!
Why should one person be exepcted to meet all of your needs?
Share the love! laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:47 AM
I've made up fake profiles to spy on my kid.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:43 AM

"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one..." - John Lennon

flowerforyou flowerforyou

yeah, but he got shotgrumble

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:40 AM
My advice is wear slip-on shoes and no liquids in the carry on bags. And get ot the airport early. Last time I flew, there was a wait to get through security. I guess it depends on the time of day.
happy Have fun!!!happy

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:27 PM
How the hell can their features not be visible? If this is real life and not a dream, don't open the damn door!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:26 PM
Does FLAT BROKE count????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:24 PM

Jesus, both near & far.... flowerforyou

AMEN to that!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:21 PM
too beautiful! Congrats!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:15 PM
Sorry Rob, I know you were trying to get my attention, but I had to say hi to hen!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:14 PM
I'm a coupon junkie, so I buy almost all name brands, but at really reduced prices, usually cheaper than the generics.
Things like aspirin and all, I get Wal Mart brand because it is so much cheaper.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:21 AM

Sorry about the reposted quote with no response. My wing tip twitched.laugh

Rob I agree & if you read the FatNSassy thread you will see it is about acceptance, not bashing. It's just from my point of view, as a fatchick. It's not about size as much as attuitude & being the best you that you can be. It started with a "nice guy" thread, & just evolved. In no way was it meant to be exclusive or feend anyone.
I recently decided I wasn't going to hide any more because of my weight! I am danceing & I bought a red sports car! it's the SASSY part that is defineing!

You just started dancing? We have to get you out of the barn more! I just passed my little red sports car on to my daughter! Time to pass the reigns to another hottie!
Rob..wow...I never picked up on your radical political views...could I really be that thick? or do people just NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE A JOKE???????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:59 AM

I choose to take the happy pill. It helps me not to choose to kill the stupid people.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:35 PM
all the corporate catch phrases drive me nuts!
push the envelope-what the hell does that mean? we used to take a chance
out of the box--as opposed to what?
on board-not on a boat, pal
switch it out--we used to change things, now they get switched out

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:31 PM
I will catch up with you good folks later....I need to go pout for a while. Actually I have a stress headsche from being upset, so the screen is killing my eyes...
Hope you all have a great Easter or whatever you may celebrate!!!flowerforyou

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:26 PM
yeah...seems most of the good guys on here are young enough to date our kids!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:23 PM

I'm kind of cranky missing him with Easter tomorrow....Not knowing where he is or if he is okay is really hard. If he went to a family where he would be taken care of I could deal with it a lot better. There were 3 families who wanted him and they gave him back to the mother who wants him as a welfare ticket to a free meal.....breaks my heart.

Wish I could say something to comfort you hon.

It's okay,..just wanted to explain why I'm a bit Witchy today....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:22 PM

I keep looking at co's profile hoping that 24 will magically change to a 42.grumble

Who is co???? a crush???

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25