hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:21 PM
just trying to rattle some cages.....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:20 PM
I'm kind of cranky missing him with Easter tomorrow....Not knowing where he is or if he is okay is really hard. If he went to a family where he would be taken care of I could deal with it a lot better. There were 3 families who wanted him and they gave him back to the mother who wants him as a welfare ticket to a free meal.....breaks my heart.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:18 PM
laundry is women's work!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:16 PM
{{{{{{{{hen}}}}}}}
thanks!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:15 PM
someone told me that(I don't believe it)...just wondering if anyone else ever heard it.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:13 PM
did anyone else ever hear that orange cats are supposedly evil?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:12 PM
not you, OC....just sick of people treating women like they are stupid....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:11 PM
I have a daughter who is 17. Raised her alone. She needs open heart surgery again. Just lost the little boy I was trying to adopt because his mother got off on a technicality from a murder charge. She starved his sister to death and almost killed him. Having a rough time missing him......

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:09 PM
Just lost a little boy I was trying to adopt. His biological mother starved him asnd his sister. He was 8 pounds at 4 months. The sister was 14 months old and starved to death. The courts gave the little guy back to her. Everywhere I see a little boy, my heart breaks hoping he is okay. Before I loved him, I never truly knew what love is...

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:06 PM
GRRRRR I am so ready to bite someone's head off right now!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:05 PM
no....before it happened, you didn't know what you were missing....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:37 PM
Happy Birthday to your little man!! Your family sounds like some good people!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:34 PM
No, I have not been drinking. Maybe all those who can't figure out a simple definition have been.
You say you are not assuming anything, but your original post states:"Are you really saying, "I need someone to take care of me and my children"? " Isn't that an assumption?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:27 PM

I'm a stay at home single mom and I don't feel I have to answer to anyone. If you are not paying my bills, it is frankly none of your business.

Why didn't you just say so in the first place. However, there is no need to defend yourself or answer any questions on your income. I wasn't putting you down by no means. I just don't understand the term, that's all!

How hard is it to understand????
Single stay at home mother---a mother who is not married and is home to raise her children....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:25 PM
well...yeah...God knows a woman couldn't be successful and have money saved up or invested so she could stay home with her children......
Ever hear of financial planning???????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:22 PM
I say you find yourself a woman to do the laundry.....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:21 PM
I'm a stay at home single mom and I don't feel I have to answer to anyone. If you are not paying my bills, it is frankly none of your business.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:19 PM
your question is the equivalent of asking someone how much money they make. If they wanted to tell you, they would. Otherwise, it is none of your business....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:15 PM
Why do you ASSUME they want you to support them and their children?
Maybe they are looking for a poor sucker to support and you look like a poor slob who could use some hellaugh laugh p!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:12 PM
If everyone was fat, we'd all be much closer....

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25