Community > Posts By > curious22

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:36 PM
lol i'd do the faustian one, backwards. he had the knowledge and wanted experience..i would want all knowledge until i was bored. there's my price lol i'm someone's if they'll just let me learn for my life. the rest of my time is theres *grins*

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:35 PM
carolina, that is true, there are definitely biological differences between races. and i do see the distinction you're making. i think society is primarily afraid because in the past those arguments have been taken to a much more extreme degree.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:27 PM
Which bach? there are several composers in that family. johanne sebastian? try water music, its phenomenal.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:26 PM
its true they would. though, can i say that it happened in more subtle and complex ways still. its not the exchange of goods, or potential, or qualities that has changed, its choice. just a thought...and mangoes are yummy..

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:23 PM
"The biggest enemy of Christianity is Christians" C.S. Lewis...an apologist, ignore the children's lit on this one please. thoughts anyone?

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:20 PM
now i hate to harp on this point of my disbelief, i'm not meaning it in your direction josh, just other people coming in won't read my previous posts usually. but its interesting, what imbues tarot cards and the like with supernatural or even anatural powers? why that specific vehicle or mode if you will? i need a reason for that distinction to grasp the undergirdings here.

oh and redykeulous, two things, one i agree with you and i think c.s. lewis (who was also a christian theologian, an apologist specifically) said it most accurately: "The biggest enemy of Christianity is Christians." not to say all of them, but the ones who choose to exemplify distorted, judgemental and hurtful viewpoints. also, there's an interesting excerpt from the book blue like jazz which...well long story short, some Christians do. The loud vocal judging ones just get the attention.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:14 PM
it didn't work that way for me, have you tried the "give us feedback" link?

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:13 PM
hard to get wireless and operate a computer while riding...though..i do have one, just not really a biker per say..its just fun.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:12 PM
essentially you're saying a commodity as money, so transfered agreed value, or are you implying a barter economy? (sorry i love questions hehe i think they are interesting).

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 10:22 PM
God can also spell..it assists with eloquence michelly

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:58 PM
my apologies, i did not mean to apply the pajorative of fantasy in regard to magic, i would not have chosen to do that in regard to something you believe in. i was applying it to a genre of literature which some Christians demonize in a bizarrely fearful way. as to the other, i'm afraid i am a skeptic to the point of disbelief but we are allowed to have differing opinions, and i have no intention of fighting you in regard to your beliefs.
and if the city does that to you, why remain there?

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:51 PM
i particularly enjoyed aida carmen and oh what was it..oh turindot when they were in town..as for classical music lord...they are all vastly different...all i can say is find something that feels good emotionally and listen to it a lot. the benefit of classical music is that it tends to have more complexity and bear up to repeated listenings better. not that its better, just it provides an interesting alternative.

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:39 PM
i appreciate your honesty...and am a Christian myself, though not the type who cares about fantasy books or the like...but my thoughts on magic are thus, it doesn't exist. lol. i believe in things i cannot explain, but there is still a big jump from that to claiming anything else...
and i prefer waffles...

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 07:04 PM
all i know is smoked salmon is delicious...wait i do know something goto food network t.v.'s website alton brown did a special on smoking food, i bet you can find it there...

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 03:05 PM
lol...reptiles...eggs....not mammals..

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 03:02 PM
talk do your doctor don't listen to anecdotal information. they are simply stories. also..look at this...
http://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/dishuk.asp

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 02:56 PM
other than possibly individuals in possession of nuclear weapons, who may act irresponsably. I have never understood how the idea of mutually assured destruction doesn't apply. They aren't likely to use nuclear missles for more than a bargaining chip and leverage. The know we could, and probably would, blow them to hell and gone. We'd die too but they aren't dumb. They simply want equal footing.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:57 PM
funny thing about words, you ask ten people, you'll get ten different answers, even if they are similar, they still aren't the same. the problem is, you're looking for the title to define the relationship. try to talk to someone first, the title you choose should be the one that most closely matches where each of you are at. If you start from needs and feelings I think it will be better, and I don't think there is any one perspective.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:24 PM
for me its about knowing why you fear rejection. its all about altering perceptions, no i'm not going to get all new-agey on you. but you are essentially saying their opinion of you, or on here your profile, reflects how you see yourself. If you decide that you have value regardless of their opinion, then it doesn't matter if they reject you. All they are really saying is that they don't think that a relationship will work between you too. And that shouldn't lessen your worth in the slightest. If you get rid of the pain of rejection, you can get rid of your fear of it.

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:34 PM
i call if i say i will...so i don't know