Community > Posts By > curious22

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:29 AM
Jess lol, how's aussie land? (how do i remember that?) lol probably only recognize you cause you're one of the few who always posts in the middle of the night while i'm not sleeping.

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:23 AM
aqui...regrettably.

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:13 PM
lol just try saying it about a girl and watch what she does. yeah just use a term of endearment. it let's them know there is something more than friendship there and that the two of you have feelings for each other, that should really be enough to convey the type of relationship you have.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:58 PM
just for a response here..i'm kinda perplexed here, everyone seems to think i am not taking responsibility for being drunk. i didn't mean its an excuse, but it is an explanation. incidentally, it didn't screw things up, she was nervous about what she said too.

oh and yes, there is some truth in drunkenness, but i think its revelatory in regard to impulses and desires, though i don't think that's the sum total of thought nor would it constitute truth. it would simply reveal my impulsive, baser desires. but i think truth of a person is also partially their thoughts and feelings that are created from a sober mind. i mean i agree that its easier to trust someone's words because they are less able to be dishonest, but that is not the same as saying its who they are.

and yes i am responsible for my actions, for being drunk and dumb.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:17 PM
ok so this is partially for catharsis on my part. (i.e. purging of emotions). but i was so so dumb last night, i drank more than i intended and text messaged a girl i'm really into on here and said some really dumb things that aren't like me at all. hell i don't even remember doing it. now i'm really anxious that i screwed things up. whether i did or not, its how i feel. i mean..i don't know what to do besides say i'm sorry and explain how i was inebriated. any other thoughts? and girls out there, what would you do if you were just meeting a guy and he messaged you like a moron telling you he was at a house with two strippers (incidentally they are friends who do it for a living, i don't goto strip clubs) or later that you were home and sexually frustrated but into her so not sleeping with anyone? its just not me either..i don't sleep around or anything...or that she had me if she didn't screw things up by being a ****...lord i would never say these things sober...i can't believe i drank that much...ok..help ladies..opinions? sorry for the novella, but i needed to get that all out.

no photo
Fri 11/09/07 03:17 PM
not sign on..lol

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 09:18 PM
and now we know why uk1971 is on here lol...no j/k...

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 09:15 PM
lol thanks adj4u...

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 09:08 PM
what'd you post about? make it interesting....sorry you were ignored.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 09:07 PM
other than that, i'm an english major and was twice a panelist in an undergrad lit conference, if you want an opinion i'm always happy to read...not that i'm brilliant or qualified more than anyone else, but i know a little something at least...

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 09:06 PM
easy copyright..poor man's really..send two copies to yourself in two separate dates then post it after the post mark date. that means if necessary you can prove, with the sealed envelope and the postmark date, that you possessed the copy prior to anyone else. cost you a dollar max. its worth the chance.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:28 PM
lol can't you're at pullman..its too far away for anyone to get too.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:00 PM
community...and since when did community exclude dating?

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:58 PM
the can't recall him, only 18 states allow recalls of state wide elected officials. new york is not one of them. recalls are a mess anyway...too many and we jam up the entire political system

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:11 PM
people go nuts with the deleting thing..its annoying..

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 11:56 AM
its a huge mess, it'll work itself out. but its not gonna be pretty while it does.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 11:55 AM
huh too much text for me to catch up on my reading here. that'll teach me to have my wisdom teeth pulled. and its prophet angel dreams no profit...the latter is gaining money.

talking to God = prayer
God talking to you = crazy....j/k josh or whoever that was...couldn't help myself.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 11:52 AM
lol apparently i started by running...i got up and started falling forward and had to move my feet just to keep them under me....ran into a lot of objects laugh

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 11:50 AM
it isn't printing money we don't have, that would cause inflation. its that we've been running a trade deficit since the 80's and the only things keeping the dollar strong have been the sheer size of our g.d.p. and the fact that china has been buying dollars to strengthen confidence in their own currency. it will get worse before it gets better, but exports are picking up for us at least.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 11:48 AM
lol why? they already have to suffer through life with us, more is just cruel and unusual punishment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7