Community > Posts By > curious22

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:41 PM
she'll catch on..lol i'm not sure how well it will turn out..but she'll get what you're saying lol.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:12 PM
doubt it, most guys however would think you might not be interested, so you might have to be more forward.

read a book once that said something like "tall women think they aren't wanted, they don't realize what mountain climbers men are."

incidentally, wouldn't bother me if a girl was taller or not...lol if you were closer you'd have my attention.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:57 AM
crouger? thought it was couger...am i missing something?

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:09 PM
lol he was...though its he did think God had a use at a specific time.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:52 PM
they make pink suede suits?

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:49 PM
no mumble..wait no...when people use egregiously bad grammar......huh i think i may be weird...

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:47 PM
dragonlove...sounds like two things, one he thought it was an excuse..two clearly he was right, he had issues....lol lots of them. that's really rough...i have my faults, plenty of them, but i'm always decent to people. that's just a low blow....no pun intended.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:40 PM
if a girl isn't independant and doesn't have her own views i'm not interested. on the other hand i don't like a girl who tries to tell me what my views are either..but that's pretty rare.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:30 PM
i agree gams..makes perfect sense..lol..my only point was a pragmatic one...she needs to get their attention and they tend to be a bit chicken lol

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:26 PM
lol well then that guy clearly isn't interested...but...you know..say to someone look get to know me, let's go on a few dates, then they can decide, no pressure. and just be yourself..whatever the hell that means. oh and i do get it, a lot of guys aren't looking for that responsability, plus..its hard to get into a relationship knowing that their partner will be first in their life and her children will be first in hers...

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:22 PM
i'd object to the word perfect..there isn't such a thing and all relationships take work...lots of it. just make sure its worth working for and not hurting you. as for the other, don't give up hope..some guys would still give you a chance. at least, i would give a women with children a chance.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:20 PM
while i don't disagree with that statement i'd have to see it in context to know his exact meaning..nietzsche is easily quotable and splitting his work into pieces can cause huge amounts of damage...

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:12 PM
lol clever.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:11 PM
lol of course..i always love the islands, i like kauai myself...and i would but i can't afford more than the ticket, i'd get there and freeze/starve lol

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:43 PM
lol why do you want someone to come? what type of person?

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:42 PM
lol hawaii is amazing but i think i may not meet your qualifications *grins* which island anyway?

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:40 PM
lol well if you ever come to oregon i'll make you a batch...lol i'd mail em, but they just wouldn't be the same. they are like pancakes, but more fluffy and crispier on the edges...depending on how you cook them.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:38 PM
really i'm not going to argue with anyone, i just am interested in thoughts

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:37 PM
gravlox won't give you smoked meat, its cold smoked, not cooked..i mean its good, but its not traditional smoked salmon.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:37 PM
or a lifetime supply of waffles....waffles are good