Community > Posts By > cuzimwhiteboy

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:11 PM
I'm single cuz I'm addicted to p0rn, and I mstrbate constantly. Oh, and I'm too honest with people.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:52 PM
Propaganda used to indoctrinate and instill pride for dogmatic belief, contempt for other religions, guilt for disobedience, hope for obscure rewards, fear of eternal torment, and disgust for critical inquiry.

But, that's just my definition. happy

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Wed 11/28/07 06:02 PM
No disrespect, but are you the whiny guy, the push-over guy and the full-of-himself guy, too? Just givin' it to ya straight.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Mon 11/26/07 05:57 PM

The reason i ask is because guys have asked me for my # on THEIR FIRST FREAKIN EMAIL...and then when i tell them..i rather get to know them thru emails first....they get mad...wassup with dat?noway I think its kinda funny because it just means he is prob a jerk...but was wondering if anyone else has had this experience?happy

Tell 'em, 1-800-GET-BENT

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:07 PM

n but im KAKA for coco puffs

Family Guy Good. South Park Awesome.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:02 PM
"Are you CUCKOO for Cocoa Puffs?"

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:35 PM
Enter by Russian Circles

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:22 PM
For the love of God. You were playing with My Little Pony and Barbies just a few years ago. Now, you're falling in love with a guy you met online LAST NIGHT. Is this a joke, or are more teens on crazy pills?

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:34 PM
Beer isn't good enough?

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:26 PM
You're terrific! You put the "n" in "pricess".

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:04 PM
666lb. Bongsession by Bongzilla

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:00 PM
Well, you definitely deserve something. Whatever it is, I can't figure it out. Good thing these other guys understand what you're writing. I gave up.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:40 PM
Gimme Back My Bullets by Weedeater

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:05 AM
WTH?

No course on How to Wear Sunglasses, A Wife Beater and 20 Pounds of Gold Chains So People Think You're a Mac Daddy/Daddy Mac?!?

I'm so disappointed.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:09 PM
It's not lying, if you believe it. Have you tried telling them you have a dimebag stashed away in your Ferrari? Chicks dig dimebags and Ferraris ya know. Joke.

You don't have to lie, but you have to be patient and play the game a little.

I'm gonna go listen to some Weedeater and Bongzilla. Good luck. I'm sure you'll find your girl.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:17 PM
One man's opinion:

1. Replace the negative comments about yourself with something positive. You're not a social retard. You're not a 'looser' in marriage. Watch the language. Attitude has a lot to do with it.

2. Please use spell check when writing. Women like to think they're conversing with an intelligent man.

3. Take an active interest in the things women like. What's her favorite book? Then read it. Music? Listen to it. Celebrities? Know them. It seems superficial, but women like to know you're curious about them and their hobbies. Have some of your own to talk about as well. You're right. Not just racing.

4. Be encouraging, supportive and make a woman feel validated.

5. Whatever you do, don't make a woman think that you're desperate. Big turn off there.

Again, just my opinion.

You seem like a cool guy. Good luck, man.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Mon 11/19/07 01:54 AM
1 cup Reason
1 cup Passion

Combine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Serve while steamy hot.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 11/18/07 11:54 AM
Edited by cuzimwhiteboy on Sun 11/18/07 11:55 AM
One man's opinion:

First, I'm not sure how you approached the issue with him. Do you have history of dating men like this? Anyway, "make me" sounds like a command or an ultimatum. Most guys freak with that kinda language. However, if you calmly and honestly voiced your concerns, and explained that a phone call from him would be important to you, then if he's really into building a relationship, he would have happily obliged.

The email he sent you with some vague, passive-aggressive attack was cowardly and childish if that's what happened.

Yeah, I realize I'm supposed to write something encouraging and tell you it's gonna be okay or something really sappy, but face it, sometimes guys need their arse kicked to the curb for your own peace of mind. If the 'little things' are important to you, then only date guys who will meet that expectation. Ask him. Don't p-ssyfoot around, and don't wait to find out. Move on if they don't. You'll be happier in the long run. :)

Again, just my opinion. I don't know both sides to the story.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next