Community > Posts By > cuzimwhiteboy

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:59 PM
Yeah, what a riveting plot. noway

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:55 PM
What?!? Two hot chicks won't have a catfight over beer?!? Those bastards lied to me!

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:49 PM
Beware of ManBearPig.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:42 PM
Hmmm.

Do we doubt in order to understand, or do we understand in order to doubt?

Am I a man dreaming I'm a butterfly, or am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? huh

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:28 PM
If you are what you eat, then yes, I'm a pig. I like pork, and I'm not ashamed of it. Oink. Oink.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:26 AM

Happy New year to you to, whiteboy. And while I have your attention, I was in the Air Force in '70 with a guy that looks just like you. were you in the Air Force at that time?
:tongue:

Sorry. Wrong whiteboy. drinker

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:57 AM
Kat, Rabbit, Abra, Feral, Tomie, etc.,

Happy New Year! drinker

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:53 PM
How do you know that she's not REALLY a 300 pound balding, incontinent computer geek with gingivitis, back hair like a Sasquatch and yellow stained boxer shorts? huh

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:34 PM
(for azra) More cowbell.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:31 PM

You're right. I abstain.flowerforyou

Kat

Here's a flowerforyou for you, too. drinker

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:29 PM

What gives you the right to question GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. What gives anyone of you the right to question Osiris, Zeus, Odin, Ishtar, Brahma, Ahura Mazda, Allah, Neptune, Loki, Byelobog, Thor, Omikami, Tangaroa, Apollo, etc. etc. either (yawn)? huh

If those Gods are so great why doesn't a billion people follow them?

One hears very little about those Gods of mythology and Greek history.

I for one will never underestimate who anyone worships. But, I will pray that they be forgiven if I am right in my belief. Which; I believe I am. Now...this is MY BELIEF, not saying I want to force it on you.

Kat

Hmmm. I didn't know truth was decided by popular vote. :wink:

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:26 PM

Hey Cuzinwhitboy,
I have the old testament also which is pre budda or whatever you have. but thanks for the advice, perhaps you should look into the old testament. GOD bless you

Tomie,

That's a straw man argument. The topic concerned ancient texts and Buddhist teachings, and you claimed Buddha didn't influence the Bible OR (emphasis mine) the teachings of Jesus Christ. That's not what the evidence I cited shows. Please read carefully.

Further, I Ching and some of the Upanishads predate the earliest OT texts, and the Dhammapada and Bhagavad Gita predate the NT.

Thanks for the input. Hope that helps. :smile:

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:19 PM

If I judged other's by their profile, then I'd have to conclude that practically everyone here is, "laid-back, easygoing, and likes to have fun." That seems to be a common theme.

IMO, you have to chat and read forum posts to gain a better idea about someone.

Don't forget they like restaurants, music and movies. Without any clarification of what genres or types. They also like to go out but also stay in sometimes. Everyone has a great sense of humor according to themselves and is looking for someone honest, thoughful and funny. (except me, I want someone moronic, bellicose, and boring with homicidal tendencies.)

laugh

They also like chillin' and keepin' it real. drinker

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:17 PM

"I'm a fun person who loves to have fun" (the entirety of a profile I saw) tells me that the person is redundant. And likes to have fun. Whatever they mean by "fun."

When the only thing in the profile is "Anything you want to know, you'll have to ask," I know I don't really want to know all that badly.

"You know you want me" tells me I don't.

"No game players" tells me she is using the same "How to Write Dating Site Profiles" book as 249,473 other people on this site.

laugh Don't forget the ones explaining how honest and sincere they are. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:12 PM
If I judged other's by their profile, then I'd have to conclude that practically everyone here is, "laid-back, easygoing, and likes to have fun." That seems to be a common theme.

IMO, you have to chat and read forum posts to gain a better idea about someone.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:58 PM
It's not the most honest approach, but why not tell him, "I have my father's gun and a scorching case of herpes." That should do the trick.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:50 PM

What gives you the right to question GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. What gives anyone of you the right to question Osiris, Zeus, Odin, Ishtar, Brahma, Ahura Mazda, Allah, Neptune, Loki, Byelobog, Thor, Omikami, Tangaroa, Apollo, etc. etc. either (yawn)? huh

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:40 PM
My cat snoring.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:34 PM
Edited by cuzimwhiteboy on Sun 12/30/07 02:36 PM

So you're buddist down grading Christians. How well did you read that?

Your statement here doesn't have one truth in it. You said in your previous post "...seeking other ancient manuscripts & give those interpretations."

So I mentioned another ancient manuscript that was probably instrumental in the writing of the Bible.

IF my statement doesn't have truth, why are you going back to a previous post? YOu have no evidence of budda have an influence on the writing of the bible or the teachings of JESUS CHRIST ; henceforth your statement 'probably instrumental'. Living on assumptions must really be tuff for you. The healings & transformations of JESUS CHRIST still occur to this day. What & how is your God affecting the world?

Tomie,

I think your statements are unnecessary. If you want some supporting evidence for rabbit's claim, read the Dhammapada and the Bhagavad Gita. No disrespect intended. Good luck.

Edit: Check out the Upanishads, too.

cuzimwhiteboy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:26 PM

Why also is there no evidence of Jesus within Roman records?

There is. See Flavius Josephus, "The Antiquities of the Jews," 18.3.3.

It's pretty clear who they're talking about!

Although many experts believe that Josephus' original wording was "edited" at some point.

I myself am an atheist, but I find this account interesting.

Christian apologists are the only ones still appealing to Josephus to make their case not scholars.

First, we don't have any first century copies of the "Antiquities." Second, scholars conclude that the passage is a 4th century interpolation most likely committed by Eusebius. The passage doesn't even fit the literary context. Lastly, Origen (a third century theologian) quoted Josephus extensively, but never once mentioned that passage. That's very strange for one who is trying to preach the gospel of Jesus.