Community > Posts By > Dionaa

Dionaa's photo
Sat 10/04/08 01:41 AM
Great stuff, Tribo! The "cat lady" is cross-eyed, as it's very late..but I see I have lots of catching up here.

Thanks again, my friend! Love, love, love this topic..it's my fav!!happy flowerforyou

Dionaa's photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:35 PM
Melissa Etheridge

Dionaa's photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:11 PM
And yet another welcome to a fellow bommer!

Glad you made it over, Tiger! Have fun!

Dionaa's photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:05 PM
Hey buddy!! Glad you made it over!

Dionaa's photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:58 PM
laugh laugh laugh Too funny, girl!

So happy for you, that YOU have found happiness in your life!

Thanks for bringing her over Venus.

Woo hoo..we have nearly 70 or more here now..and in just a month! Way cool!

Dionaa's photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:53 PM
Welcome and enjoy!

Dionaa's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:03 AM
Welcome, Betsy!! Great to see you! And woman, you look gorgeous! Congrats on the happiness you have found. You'll see lots of bommers here...both oldsters and some new buds we made over time, over there.

Have fun!!flowerforyou

Dionaa's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:17 PM
Welcome to you, too, Radar!

Dionaa's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:42 PM
Where are the knuckleheads tonight?? lol

Dionaa's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:03 PM
Hey Jon! Welcome, good to see ya!

Dionaa's photo
Fri 09/19/08 04:34 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Dionaa's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:40 PM
I'm wondering how Unique made out. Seems she dropped out of this topic.

Anwywho, am hoping for the best for her!

Dionaa's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:04 PM
Edited by Dionaa on Thu 09/18/08 10:05 PM
Funny you mentioned this...I've OFTEN wondered why in the Lord's Prayer, it says "lead me not unto temptation"...

I've always wondered WHY God would lead us into temptation?? Isn't that supposed to be Satan..the "temptor" in the Bible?

A WHOLE lot confuses me in the Bible.

And why a rib? Why not take a molecule of Adam's body??

It IS God we're talking about here.

I gave up a LONG time ago, trying to understand the Bible. Tried many, many times to read it, and that is one confusing book to read!

Maybe much is lost in the translation??

And Miles, you're saying Adam had a womb?? So, he wasn't a man, then..he was a hermaphrodite, with your theory, no??

Dionaa's photo
Wed 09/17/08 11:45 PM
Hey hey it's Jude! The Knucklehead Crew is now officially complete!!happy

Dionaa's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:21 PM
I thought the same thing as you, Sunny!

Serial killers start by hurting small animals.

Being a cat lover..this made me physically ill. I'm glad you posted it, though, as more laws need to be passed to protect our helpless animals!

Whoever did this, is one sick individual and should be caught and get therapy..before he/she/they move on the small children!

Ruined your lunch?? How do you think the animal control officer felt, when walking in..seeing all these dead kittens..some as young as 4 weeks old?? THAT is sickening...and I'm sure that will stay with that person for a long time.

This is horrid..and I'm sure this type of thing happens all the time in the States and doesn't even make the news.

Sickening...that some people have no value of life whatsoever!

I agree, that they should be put away..to protect other animals and BEFORE they progress to small children or become serial killers.

Shaking my head here at the level of apathy! Shame, shame that so few even took the time to post to this topic!!

Animals are helpless..and KITTEN IN CAGES?? How I wish they had a guard dog in there! Bet they will now! Too late to undo this atrocity, but if animal shelters are being broken into..I saw put a few guard dogs in there..and let the sicko's face an angry dog! Big time toughies..to kill kittens. Bleh..

And thanks for your anger and outrage, Sunny! Love ya, my fellow animal lover!!

Dionaa's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:56 AM
Edited by Dionaa on Sat 09/13/08 02:00 AM
Bottom line..the only behavior we can control is our own.

You asked "what can I do"? Time to look at yourself and ask if the woman you've become, while with this man, is the woman you want to be.

I've been around long enough to know that clinging and begging only makes it worse. Last time I cried and begged was in high school, when my b/f said he was going to date another girl. (Many, many moons ago! lol)

Then one day, my inner strength kicked in and I told him "Fine..date her, we're through". Guess what? I was a sophomore and within days of dumping him, I had seniors hanging around to walk with me after classes. He saw that and suddenly decided he didn't want to date that girl. I never had that experience with him again.

Like the Sting tune "If you love someone, set them free..." They will either come back and be the person you can trust and live happily with or they will keep on going. And NO loss to you, as that person never loved you, if they choose to keep on going.

Men AND women want a strong partner, that they can't crap all over. Give an inch and a mile will be taken. You've already given a foot!

You're pretty, young and as one of the other posters above me said, you will NOT believe the relief you feel once you move on. Sure, you'll hurt for awhile..but you will also gain strength and learn from the experience. It always comes down to what we will or won't except in a relationship. Boundaries must be set for a relationship to be healthy..and you've set none..and are suffering deeply because of it.

Don't look at the glass half empty..you tried and he isn't who you thought he was. You are seeing "the good" you say..what you are seeing is "potential" and many, many times that potential never manifests.

Over the years, I've made my share of bad choices..seeing that potential that didn't manifest. But I learned to move on..and each time my life was better for it.

So, what you can do..is ask what will make YOU happy..not HIM. It's obvious he has no intention of changing...and nothing YOU do will change him.

So, since you ARE able to change your own behavior...tell him "Sorry, this is not acceptable to me. Good luck!" And either you get out or kick him out...don't know what the living situation is.

Life is too short, we are only promised today. Don't waste it on someone who has no respect for you and treats you badly. And don't assume all men have "crap". All PEOPLE have different behaviors that some deem okay and others won't tolerate. You have to get to know YOU and set your own boundaries..just what you will accept in a man and what you won't. And don't write off all men as the same, because of this self-centered man.

Dig deep and you'll find that inner strength. And just get away from him! If he told me the stuff he told you..I'd be gone..plain and simple.

Pretty obvious that you DON'T know him, or are choosing to overlook the ugliness and dwelling on the good part you enjoy. Or you DO know and think that somehow you can "fix it". Not happening! This man sees you as a fool, that he can treat shabbily. Not nice and not fair. Kick his sorry butt to the curb and you won't regret it. What are you losing? Nothing but a daily heartache..that's what you'll lose.

If you can live with a cheating and lying man..then stay.

If you can't, then leave.

It's that basic. As YOU can do nothing to change him, hon. Can only change how you react to his bad behavior.

And don't rebound with another man..give yourself time to heal and start feeling good about yourself. Date? Sure. Have fun..but give yourself time to grow into the strong woman you can, before you jump into another relationship. It will pay off in the long run.

Good luck!

Dionaa's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:50 AM
Guess everybody was skurd and afurd to talk about you Manly Dan!:angel:

Dionaa's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:36 PM
Dan's gone..so we can all talk about him now! pitchfork

Dionaa's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:34 PM
And now Rick's thread will blossom! Andy is here..his brother from another mother! waving

Dionaa's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:30 PM
I finally made it here, T!!

Geesh tons of mail.

Okay, have my reading glasses on..

And YES, I DO believe we have found fellow "soul travelers" or "path walkers", if you will, in we two! There ARE no accidents, m'dear!winking

Okay, do I skip around or keep plodding?? Hhhmm what mood is your Arian counterpart in tonight, eh? lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7