Alter Bridge - Brand New Start

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 09:24 PM
Rise Today - Alter Bridge

Love these guys!:smile:

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 09:10 PM
laugh Sorry, but that was funny, Dan!

Hello to the other newcomer! I'm liking it here. Met a couple of new friends already..and am seeing more and more old ones.:wink:

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:34 PM
I don't vote either "party" but for the policies of the candidate.

I heard a woman say "Watch, soon Bush will have the draft!"

Hellooo, Charlie Rangel of NY, has had a bill "tabled" until after the presidential election to impose the draft. Pelosi herself said it would be decided in 2009. Why?

So, all of the anti-war folks, better know that Dems are the ones who will impose the draft, not the Reps.

Know your candidate, forget the silly name calling, and decide based on what they propose to do. Change is not always a "good thing". If you think it can't get any worse, think again.

I give Pres. Bush credit...7 yrs and no further attacks! And how many under Clinton, who did nothing??

The blind hatred and name calling accomplishes nothing. Learn about the candidates platforms, what they propose to realistically accomplish and think for yourself.

It makes me crazy, when people blindly hate a candidate and "label" him/her...knowing nothing about what each candidate proposes to do.

I won't vote for Obama, as I do NOT want Universal Health Care. Have heard horror stories from a good friend in Ontario. The HMO's are bad enough! I want the option to CHOOSE my doctor and not be herded off to some govt. doctors, wait long periods of times for tests, surgery, etc.

Do you know in Ontario, if you have a car accident on Friday night, and require surgery, you are put on life support, until Monday when a surgeon is available??

Read McCain's webpage. He sounds like a reasonable man to me. He proposes to FIX what we have in place..and that makes sense.

Obama is proposing pie in the sky stuff, that will NEVER happen.

IF he is elected, watch out..as this country will headed for an even worse downward spiral.

I have NEVER understoof the blind hatred for Pres. Bush! Clinton was a complete waste of time...and he is beloved. Shows where people's priorities lie, I guess.

"We shall never forget" re 9/11/01...yeah, right. If you don't live in New York..it's already forgotten and the fact that there have been no further attacks is dismissed. It's a HUGE thing to this gal. I will NEVER forget the horror of that day, living about 75 miles from NYC.

Obama went to church all those years with that racist minister and didn't sit there and knod his head in agreement?? I'm not buying his line of crap. Sorry.

I think McCain's experience is needed during this time of war. And to EVEN question him, as to anything he may or may not have done, while held prisoner under those brutal conditions, is totally unfair, imo. He had the opportunity to leave and stayed..and was held captive, as a result. AND he doesn't call himself a hero...he rarely even speaks of it.

Obama has been caught one time too many, in wishy washy change ups for my liking. Plus, a biggie to me, is I don't want a Dem proposed draft nor do I want Universal Healthcare.

I've read both webpages, and of the two, McCain seems the most sensible to me.

I agree with the gal above as to today's liberals and the comparison to JFK. I prefer a moderate and McCain IS moderate. He is actually TOO moderate for the far right.

I don't want far right or far left..but prefer a moderate with experience..so it's McCain for me. AND I pay no mind to all this talk of the "devil"..it's plain silly, imo.

Learn and judge for yourself, instead of watching the liberal media or blogsters. It's scary how uninformed voters are in this day and age.

Obama and JOE BIDEN??? I can't imagine anything worse..except may Hillary and whatever far leftist she would pick. AND watch out for her..she isn't finished. Mark my words..the ole Clinton "machine" is going to pull a fast one at the Dem Convention..with the delegates and super delegates. I've been saying all along, she is NOT done..and lo and beholf, she's back as a nominee. Methinks, Obama is going to have some pie in his face, when the Clintons pull a fast one at the convention. We shall see..

And that's it for me, as to politics. lol

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:58 PM
Woo Hoo, Bry and Ev!! Yay!!! How are you gals??

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:37 PM
Any questions, ask and I can direct you to the man..a very good friend of ours, Jack!:smile:

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:30 PM
Alter Bridge - Down to My Last

Wow great guitarist!!

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:29 PM
Alter Bridge - Ties that Bind

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 06:56 PM
Hey buddy! Great to see you!! flowerforyou

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:52 PM
Thanks ladies...and I'm off to say hi to Mark! It's been awhile. I joined here when he left that other place..but never posted. Going to now, though! :)

Dionaa's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:43 PM
Found you Danno! Lots of old and not so old friends! (Not referring to age..so don't be throwing stuff at me! lol)

Hey to Judy and Markecephus! Long time...and hope to be seeing folks during my "Vampire Hours". lol

Hello everyone!!

Donna

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next