Community > Posts By > Cheer_up

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 02/22/15 05:55 PM

People often looking for context, in order to build relationship; what bother them, that how to start conversation? So what you guys propose?
just be yourself dude ...oh and tell them your rich it will work right away lollllllllllll laugh rofl :thumbsup: just kidding have a good one cheers good luck drinks :thumbsup: :banana:

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 02/22/15 05:38 PM

hey.guys.what u looking for here?
i would like to know more friends from mingle2.flowerforyou
well let me think...think ok i know some decent friends to chat with and if theres a decent lady on here well you never know biggrin drinks :thumbsup: waving :banana: welcome and feel free to chat to me anytime ...have a great day or night

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 01/16/15 08:44 PM
"YOU" You are the light that shines in my heart with every beat,i feel brighter and brighter with joy and Happiness you are like the sun and moon and the stars put together you shine with love like the sun you glow with kindness and caring like the moon you sparkle like the stars with the beauty of your eyes and body in and out you amaze me with new things that you know you are a dream that everyone wants but i only have and is honored to have you are number one before anyone has a chance and most of all i love you cause your you .... ................. just thought i would share this poem with you all cheers waving :thumbsup: happy

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 01/16/15 08:07 PM

Hello, I'm currently going through a hard time. My 12 year marriage seems to be coming to an end. You know that frase, "good guys finish last", well....it sucks, but it's true. In general, I'm a nice guy, always trying to please, putting other people's needs before mine. In this case, my wife. In the 12 years we've been together I sacrificed my life so that she could do what she needed to do. Go to school, get a degree, follow her career. Meanwhile I managed my work schedule to best suit her needs. I took care of our kids most of the time, cooked, cleaned and did as much as I could to make sure she had time to take care of her priorities. Now, after all these sacrifices she tells me she doesn't love me anymore and feels we've grown apart because I don't have time to listen to all her problems. SERIOUSLY!!! HOW F*@$!N selfish can you be. I would really like to get some input from the opposite sex on my situation.
well i know different friends that gone through this too bro ...hold your head up high and take care of your kids and think to yourself no matter what happens i will take care of the kids needs and as for her say to yourself its her loss ,unless you really really love her and tell her from your heart how you feel 1 last time and don't argue about nothing when you do it , maybe she may break down and love you back if not then theres more fish in the sea and think of it as her loss not yours at least you tried ,that last time ,see sometimes doing to much for them they take advantage, they feel like he's my robot and when i call he jumps its better to be 50/50 in a relationship it gives a lady a challenge too but always be there for the kids 100%..see it sounds like she took around 80% and give you 20 % or thats how you feel ,another thing laugh more and look at the positive things not the negative ..cause thats why so many break up they argue over things instead of hugging and say its ok we will work it out.... cheers all the best dude :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 10:14 PM

i kind of feel sad cause i think m3k4y can't talk to much to her male friends now whoa what oh well big hugssssss cheers my friend :wink: bubbles lolllllll
whoa your not in my friends list. .ohwell
well darn then put me there lolll i talked to you private a few times in chat i don't bite my friend i only nibble laugh no i just saw your profile again and says only females can talk now lolll before even thou your dating you can message i still hope you can have male friends i hope happy :banana: :thumbsup:
that's a silly dream. . whoa I have a lot of male friends, I talk to them often as I could. .
well thats great to know i am happy for you all the best laugh and your profile says new friends only female now thats why i asked no big reason ,have a great life with your guy and hope he treats you great cheers by the way i found my way back thought i was lost lollllllllllll have fun rofl i tell ya slaphead laugh bubbles hahaha

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:52 PM

.. how do you react ,when somebody is rude to you..?

.. do you exchange insults with them.?

.. or perhaps you just walk away.!

.. do you bite your tongue, and say nothing... then later on 'regret that you did not tear them a new one.....

... do you . dwell on this person's rudeness.. it now becomes a topic of your conversations....lol...

.. perhaps you wait for them out in the parking lot..lol...

.. perhaps you just feel sorry for them..hmm...

.... do you hold your tongue..slaphead
.. or tear them a new one.rant

lolllllll well 1 time i was in a bar and a guy bumped my shoulder on purpose and said do i have a problem so i told him 1 minute come over here and i bought the guy a beer and took my jacket off and he said what the heck i was trying to start a fight with you and you bought me a beer and i said, now tell me whats the problem man he said he broke up with his girlfriend and was going to fight someone, i started to laugh and he said i am glad i didn't fight you you would of killed me i didn't know you worked out he was scared after words and bought me a drink lol ,see my point is a lot of times people are rude to others cause their hurting inside badly them selfs and want others to feel bad too....by the way was a true story .i saw later 1 of the owners give him a black eye that night even after all the calming i tried to give him he started up on the owner oh well lol guess he was just a rude jerk

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:22 PM
theres a good old movie on tv bugs bunny lollll

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:16 PM

i kind of feel sad cause i think m3k4y can't talk to much to her male friends now whoa what oh well big hugssssss cheers my friend :wink: bubbles lolllllll
whoa your not in my friends list. .ohwell
well darn then put me there lolll i talked to you private a few times in chat i don't bite my friend i only nibble laugh no i just saw your profile again and says only females can talk now lolll before even thou your dating you can message i still hope you can have male friends i hope happy :banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 08:54 PM
Hang on a minute i need to find my hearing aid i can't hear nothing i hope i didn't drop it in my soup oh ya that was my false teeth in the soup darn these bifocals i couldn't see to well they are like a inch thick oh there we go i found my other teeth the top ones they fell in my prune juice :laughing: now did someone say adult movie no thanks i am to old for that rofl slaphead oops i just heard a snap i wonder what that was oh darn that was just my back again well darn i feel something coming on that darn prune juice 1/2 the time you just blow but glad i lost most of my sense of smell but at least i got a good pair of depend diapers on rofl lollll

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 08:25 PM

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 08:10 PM

Kinda sad..
I miss you already. .
(((Happy)))flowerforyou
well i am here to chat too if you need a friend remember me lol waving :thumbsup: :wink:
Haha too late ...got it covered..:thumbsup: laugh laugh
laugh laugh grrrr..hot babe..open the blanket..lol..
slaphead
Dont be mad...laugh babe....laugh laugh laugh
blanket? is it cold in Malaysia ? LOL i thought its really hot there right now like 31? oh thats why open blanket happy ok m3k4y i got a good nickname for you bubbles :wink: waving :angel: biggrin slaphead
it went up to 40 actually cause I am with Mikey..lol..damn!!sweat!!!
oops nickname denied. .tongue2

tongue2 back at you bubbles lol and stay happy its good to be that way Happy new years flowers laugh :banana:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 07:48 PM

Kinda sad..
I miss you already. .
(((Happy)))flowerforyou
well i am here to chat too if you need a friend remember me lol waving :thumbsup: :wink:
Haha too late ...got it covered..:thumbsup: laugh laugh
laugh laugh grrrr..hot babe..open the blanket..lol..
slaphead
Dont be mad...laugh babe....laugh laugh laugh
blanket? is it cold in Malaysia ? LOL i thought its really hot there right now like 31? oh thats why open blanket happy ok m3k4y i got a good nickname for you bubbles :wink: waving :angel: biggrin slaphead

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 07:14 PM

what do i do??
you jump up and down and Look in the mirror and say Jolly Good Fella Jolly Good Fella rofl laugh then you say La Da Dee Dee Dee time to go back too the bank lollllllllllllll and wiggle your hips as you go there to the bank then after you may ask her out on a date but don't forget to look in mirror and say Jolly Good Fella a few times first hahaha good luck drinks rofl laugh :thumbsup: cheersdrinker La Da dee Da Dee Dee Dee

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 06:59 PM

Kinda sad..
I miss you already. .
(((Happy)))flowerforyou

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 06:51 PM

Hands, nice long fingers.flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Don't like any short chubby grubby hands.grumble
well i can hold a basketball upside down with my hands but i rather play football or hockey waving its funny thou cause i am around 5'10" and i got size 12 feet and big hands oh well better for sports laugh :banana:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 06:37 PM
i still rather talk about the ladies body lollllllll laugh howdy doo all waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:35 PM
resplendently :wink: laugh drinker :banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:30 PM
strengthlessness biggrin whoa :thumbsup: :banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:23 PM
resplendentness think rofl :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:17 PM
stregnths :banana: