Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:10 PM
shakalshas laugh

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 01/14/15 04:56 PM
(^^^) Shark

Cheer_up's photo
Sat 01/10/15 01:52 PM

can I watch asteroid ana and missy kiss?

some things aren't as fun on the sidelines. how about a friend kiss and hug SD drinks

id rather watch you three kiss.
ok i 2nd that lets watch them 3 kiss laugh :banana: drinks biggrin :laughing: cheers all happy new years

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 12/08/14 11:23 AM
I Think people should accept people for their heart and soul not their age and if the age is far apart but the 2 people are happy let them be happy lifes to short no matter what age you are :):banana: happy :wink: but always repest each other and be honest :)

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 10/29/14 01:51 PM
sure i will talk to almost anyone as a friend ..so feel free to message me as a friend and why you are lonely? cheer up my friend lifes to short happy waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 10/29/14 01:36 PM

that you're not really interested without hurting his ego or feelings?
In both scenarios:
- he either has a love interest
- he may not have a love interest, but just likes to go out, as in have a good time

I keep ending up in these situations where men keep texting or Apping me to meet again, because they had such a great time. I'm flattered, I guess I'm doing something right, lol, but doesn't mean that I want to spend more time with them.
Just now got this message from a bloke asking me when he could see me again, cos he'd had such a good time. And again find myself thinking 'how the he(k do I tell him?'

i got a great idea tell them your interested in me lollll then me and you can be good friends and i can tell them not to bug you that you moved on lollllllaugh :banana: :wink: have a great day :thumbsup: waving

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:52 PM
a sweet letter about how we met tonight lolll:wink: smooched flowerforyou

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:41 PM
a pen and paper to take my number lollldrool

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:34 PM
a phone number to a PIZZA store laugh

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:21 PM
Whatever your sex, everyone starts off as a woman in the womb.

For the first several weeks a developing embryo follows a "female blueprint," from reproductive organs to nipples. Only after about 60 days does the hormone testosterone kick in (for those of us with a Y chromosome), changing the genetic activity of cells in the genitals and brain. But by then those mammary papillae aren't going anywhere.

So the real question is: why do male nipples come equipped with nerves and blood vessels? In many male mammals nipple formation is stunted by hormones, but not in humans. :banana: laugh drinker :wink: happy

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 04/23/14 11:03 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Wed 04/23/14 11:06 PM
lollll what are you doing in the bed too you go out and get the pancakes while i get her some syrup ready lolllll:banana: rofl :thumbsup: i must of had a party last night 2 people crashed in my bed lollllll drinks rofl

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 04/23/14 10:41 PM
would you like some breakfast? lollll you must of slept here all night :banana: :laughing: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 04/23/14 10:26 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Wed 04/23/14 10:28 PM

Can't imagine men being interested in the purchase of lipstick ..doesn't sound competitive just helpful
i agree with what this lovely lady says :) he just was trying to be helpful ,so next time you can go to the other store lollll :thumbsup: and buy it cheaper ,its not like its competitive unless he is a lady boy rofl and uses it too but i don't think so only you would know that 1 :) well enjoy your lipstick days lolll all laugh biggrin :banana: and have a great day all:)cheers

Cheer_up's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:21 PM
Well some guys are just jerks ..and if you been hurt by them just hang with different people that don't hurt you my friend cause they are not worth the time or bother :) but there are good guys out here :) have a great night flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Sat 04/12/14 09:58 PM
Tom cruise and Jim Carey combined loll i guess i can be serious or joke a lot or just slide across the floor in my undies hahahaha rofl waving :thumbsup: now somebody slapppppppp me hahaha shades :banana: biggrin waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 04/06/14 07:19 PM
New world record: Quickest man to type with his nose Friday, 7 March 2014

An Indian man made it to the Guinness World Record for being the fastest person to type a sentence on a keyboard with their nose, the International daily business website the International Business Times reported Thursday.

Mohammadb Khurshid Hussain, who used to practice six hours a day, managed to write a 103-character sentence in 47 seconds.

Guinness asked him to write: Guinness World Records has challenged me to type this sentence using my nose in the fastest time.

“If you want to set a record, every millisecond counts,” Hussain said explaining the reason behind his success.

“This time, I typed with one eye closed, as it is difficult otherwise to locate the keys,” he added.

But it is not the first time that the 23-year-old set a world record as Hussain already holds the Guinness World Record for being the fastest person to type the entire English alphabet with his fingers.

He achieved a time of 3.43 seconds during the challenge in February 2012. :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 04/06/14 07:11 PM

I saw in tv - woman with the longest mails, the largest man and the smallest man
yes its cool seeing them do you know what the show was called? flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 04/06/14 07:08 PM

Well ma record aint penned down on paper buh at a party once i took down A guinness while on a spinning chair in 14seconds ......
well you got to check out the record dude you never know cheers :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 04/06/14 07:03 PM

I don;t usually wear but a bit of masacara on the weekend or when I go to classes at the Y

Otherwise it's full metal jacket...love to play in make up:)love
oh i see :wink: biggrin flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:59 PM

I want have make up but I have alergy :(
there natural make up too that people use if they allergy to store make up my friend cheers flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25