Community > Posts By > Cheer_up

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 10:31 PM
my saying for today...people should not judge a person before they even know them:)so many judge on spelling or looks what is sad then they never know why or who the person really is :):banana: waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 10:26 PM

“Yá’át’ééh
hi :wink: laugh :thumbsup: :)

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 10:15 PM

If you think someone is a snob because they want to be able to understand what someone else is saying, have at it. You just said that you choose to use punctuation sometimes and don't at times. That is your choice to make what you're writing harder to read. Of course, that is a choice that is yours to make.

I can't speak for others, but I don't think I'm better than anyone else. I just prefer to be able to understand what people are saying. You talk about respect, but calling others snobs isn't very respectful either.

So anyway, write however you want. Just don't get upset when others choose not to read it if it's tough to follow.
i explained it to you dear theres a difference saying it in a forum in a criticize way or saying it in private :) ......... you said If you think someone is a snob because they want to be able to understand what someone else is saying, have at it.????? whats" have at it "mean? lolll
So anyway, write however you want. Just don't get upset when others choose not to read it if it's tough to follow .......well what you wrote was a bit hard to read there :) but i see you read what i type but you put into your own meaning i said people in general and the ones i call snobs are the 1s that criticize not the ones who help but the 1s that insult and judge before they even know the person :) show me where i said >>>>>If you think someone is a snob because they want to be able to understand what someone else is saying???? i never said that thats your words again you seem to try and twist and not listen oh well :) but before someone tries to fix others typos they should fix their own :) too :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 09:50 PM

Do you think depression causes one to be overly sensitive, or over sensitivity causes depression?
over sensitivity causes depression 100% cause its way more easy to feel sad if your more sensitive about things you worry way more and your mood swings :)also highly sensitive people experience anxiety more :).............have you ever checked to see if you got bipolar its like mood swings highs and lows :):thumbsup: http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/bipolarquiz.htm theres a bipolar test cheers:)

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 09:30 PM

As far as spelling goes as long as I can decipher what they are saying then what is the big issue about..To me if ones judge others totally on how they spell they will miss out on who that person really is.

I have known those with a much higher education then me that spelling is not their best asset so what they can't spell good... It does not make them any less of a person..

And sure the heck does not mean that those that spell better is better then they are... whoa
i agree 100% my friend and i notice sometimes the ones that can spell ,like really well or think they can spell really well they always criticize, in almost every forum 1 time or another about punctuation lolll and just go in the forums i think looking to criticize about peoples spelling or about their profile lolllll its just so sad they need to get a life and if they don't like that persons spelling or punctuation then move on , i mean theres people from around the world on here,no 1 is going to go and look for a spell check if they can't even hardly speak English :)lolllllrofl Thats just to funny and maybe them good spellers have nothing else their good at, you never know:) you start to wonder cause always the same talk every day hahaha flowerforyou :):thumbsup: cheers :)

If you don't want to use punctuation, that's your choice. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be able to read other people's writing easily, though.

And of course people who don't speak English as well will use spell check. I work for an international company. English is not everyone's first language and most people absolutely use spell check. Why wouldn't they?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm good then they are all using it on here right? nope lolllll you said they would use it but they are not:) and as for me sometimes i use punctuation and sometimes i don't depends what mood i am in or how i am feeling:)i never said theres nothing wrong wanting to read someones writing ,if you read correct i said people just go in the forums i think looking to criticize about peoples spelling or about their profile..theres a difference, ok if someone makes a mistake and someone talks private to them thats ok ... but then theres the people who just love to criticize different people before they even know the person or judge that person ,what i call really sad people that have their nose up in the air lollll or another word snobs think they are Gods gift to spelling or think they are ,better then anyone else, but really i think they are shallow and have no respect or caring cause they already judged the person by a profile or by the way a person typed :) in my opinion i would rather talk to the person who cannot type good then the snob laugh biggrin :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 09:07 PM

U three have sabotaged my topic slaphead my fault for not checking in on it. I know u love to hear the sound of ur keyboards tapping, please do it elsewhere. offtopic tongue2
lollllllll yes i heard loud typing so i came in to see what all the noise is about hahaha laugh :banana: :thumbsup: but as for setting others up well i think people love to find their own dates :) but then again who would you like me to set you up with? how is that lolll cheers

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 08:53 PM

As far as spelling goes as long as I can decipher what they are saying then what is the big issue about..To me if ones judge others totally on how they spell they will miss out on who that person really is.

I have known those with a much higher education then me that spelling is not their best asset so what they can't spell good... It does not make them any less of a person..

And sure the heck does not mean that those that spell better is better then they are... whoa
i agree 100% my friend and i notice sometimes the ones that can spell ,like really well or think they can spell really well they always criticize, in almost every forum 1 time or another about punctuation lolll and just go in the forums i think looking to criticize about peoples spelling or about their profile lolllll its just so sad they need to get a life and if they don't like that persons spelling or punctuation then move on , i mean theres people from around the world on here,no 1 is going to go and look for a spell check if they can't even hardly speak English :)lolllllrofl Thats just to funny and maybe them good spellers have nothing else their good at, you never know:) you start to wonder cause always the same talk every day hahaha flowerforyou :):thumbsup: cheers :)

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 08:12 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Mon 04/30/12 08:14 PM
What ever way a women want to clean it with no hair i love them nice and smooth :) i hate hair there its just in the way lolll just like i love to keep my bat and balls lolll clean shaved they can be clean shaved too its more fresh and better fun lolllllll :) laugh :banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:46 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Mon 04/30/12 06:52 PM
:thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:10 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Mon 04/30/12 06:14 PM

Esmerellda is in the water with everyone else.

OHHHHHHH you are right but who's that sexy gal with the bananas .........:banana: drool laugh biggrin :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:08 PM
You mean thats why i was called here cause someone told me you may have our Cyclops baby here i want a D.N.A. test too Luv2roknroll was around 9 months ago too laugh :banana: :thumbsup: kind of looks like me wow :)

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 03:16 PM
ESMERELLDA forget them 2 i got a spot on the beach here lolllllaugh :banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 03:11 PM
ESMERELLDA no come over here i got a new cool hair make over its called the oddwayup lolllflowerforyou laugh :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 03:04 PM
ESMERELLDA! Come over here baby lolll see my tongue ring laugh :banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 02:56 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Mon 04/30/12 02:59 PM
..........................................................................................................have a drink and feel free to chat you monkey faces lollllaugh:banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 02:52 PM

HEYYYYYYYYYY!

ITS ESMERELLDA!!

Where the hayyyyyyyyall did everyone go, around here??
ESMERELLDA its kind of like that today here hahaha laugh but some are back now and more to come in rofl you looking good there :thumbsup: :)

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 02:40 PM

How do you feel?... you give a chit today? or just don't give a chit today? lolll can be to do with anything feel free to let it out .........................................rofl rant rant rant explodemad explode frustrated frustrated frustrated laugh laugh laugh drinks rofl waving slaphead :thumbsup:

Since I'm feeling a bit constipated, I guess I don't give a sh** today. :|

I told you not to eat that entire wheel of cheese.

I couldn't stop myself. You know I have no self control damn it!
try prune juice totage it may help you but then again if you have lots you may give a chit to much rofl rofl rofl cheers :)

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 11:29 AM

That boy just ain't right! by Texgal
well maybe its left instead of right lolllllll kidding :) laugh flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 11:21 AM

Myself i love Wild Animals and Nature i saw wild bears ,deer moose,wolfs,Wild cats ,giraffes,Monkeys ,Apes,Crocs,and a lot more wild animals,i think its amazing how many different types there are,and thousands of different birds and ducks and loons as For Nature i love the moonlight over the ocean on the beach how Flowers bloom them big Roses i been to a place were theres been thousands of different Flowers and tree's to many never look at Nature and wild animals enough how about you all?:banana: waving :thumbsup:

I'm a pretty big animal lover. Not sure if it's because i've had pets my whole life, but they kinda fascinate me anyway. The rarer, the better, because some who only live in Zoo's, are the type you may only get to see once in a lifetime. I can relate to Jim Carrey in Ace Venture, because he's got such a huge love for animals. lol :)
Well see i saw so many living in the wild its really awesome and scary if you run into a bear too sometimes depends what he's doing and how far you are from him or her :) and Jim Carey he is funny:) as for the zoo its a a lot different in the wild then a zoo believe me :) flowerforyou :banana: :thumbsup: :)

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 04/30/12 11:05 AM

I don't give 2 sh!tz or a fok,today.laugh

lolllllll some days is a great way to be just chill and relax and let it all out flowerforyou laugh :thumbsup:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next