Community > Posts By > Cheer_up

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:52 PM

If I'm going somewhere I put it on...If just the store I could careless....

But scared not to wear it never..... I wear it cause it makes me feel good not because what others think...whoa

right on well said my friend flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:44 PM

I'm not bothered. I can take it or leave it. Of course I'll wear it for parties, weddings, interviews, nights out, but I only care mainly about from getting from A to B. Also, I couldn't care less for what a guy looks like. As long as he treats me well is what counts.
very true its how he treats you first:) flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 09:55 PM
Turnip rofl shades :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 09:46 PM

well thanks all for your opinions lolll but i like to chat on phone rather then text or type :)thats if you getting to know a person :) cause this place is cool to type in forums but nothing better then hearing the lady :thumbsup:

Or the man for that matter---phone is always a preference! :thumbsup:
yes very true my friend flowerforyou :banana: happy waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 09:39 PM
nice watermelon drool

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 09:21 PM
The greatest weight lifted with a human tongue :tongue: tongue2 is 12.5 kg (27 lb 8.96 oz) by Thomas Blackthorne (UK) who lifted the weight hooked through his tongue tongue2 on the set of El Show Ol�mpico, in Mexico City, Mexico, on 1 August 2008. its a wonder his tongue didn't rip out wow :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 09:07 PM
MOST WATERMELONS CRUSHED WITH THE HEAD frustrated IN ONE MINUTE LOLLLLLLLL :banana:

Record: 43

Holder: Tafzi Ahmed (Germany)

That's not all: Ambitiously, Tafzi aimed for 50 crushed watermelons laid out for him on his official attempt, but could smash "only" 43. His attempt drew such attention in town that one of the witnesses who came to help verify the attempt was the city mayor himself.....wow he must have a watermelon head after that :laughing: cause some of them watermelons are really hard biggrin :laughing: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 08:55 PM
Highest mountain

The highest mountain in the world is Mount Everest. Its peak rises to 8,848 m (29,028 ft 9 in) – the highest point in the world. biggrin :banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 08:47 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Fri 04/04/14 08:52 PM

i reckon i'm working on the world's longest "dry spell"...ohwell
Lolllll well drink a Guinness beer thats what i am talking about you never know if you got the Record hahaha cheers :thumbsup: :laughing: drinks

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 08:33 PM
The smallest dog living living, in terms of height, is a female Chihuahua called Miracle Milly, who measured 9.65 cm (3.8 in) tall on 21 February 2013

Pocket-sized pets remain one of the most fascinating areas of the Guinness World Records database, with petite dogs arguably the most popular of all our animal records.

Guinness World Records currently has two main categories for petite pooches: Smallest dog living (height) and Smallest dog living (length).

Born in December 2011, she weighs roughly 1 pound (half a kilogram) and is known for often sticking out her tiny tongue when someone takes her picture. "She knows how to pose," says Vanesa.

"People are amazed when they see her because she is so small, and she has a big personality. People love her."

When she was born, Miracle Milly weighed less than an ounce and fit in a teaspoon, Semler said. Her mouth was too tiny to nurse from her mother, so Semler gave her milk every two hours through an eyedropper.

She slept in a doll's crib next to Semler's bed, growing stronger as the months passed.

The Chihuahua now sleeps in a baby's crib and will eat nothing but food cooked by humans.

Miracle Milly dethroned previous title-holder Boo Boo, a long-haired female Chihuahua, owned by Lana Elswick of Raceland, Kentucky, USA, who stands at just 10.16 cm (4 in).laugh waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 08:03 PM

China’s Hengqin Ocean Kingdom confirmed as world’s largest aquarium as attraction sets five world records There are seven themed areas inside the theme park, each representing a part of the ocean, with a total water volume of 48.75 million litres (10.72 million UK gal; 12.87 million US gal) of salt and fresh water, making it the world’s largest aquarium.......you should look it up it looks amazing cheers :banana: waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 07:53 PM

don't they already have a book for this?
yes but this about Guinness world records that each person likes and that amazes them or that they like to share with others some read the books and like to share cheers plus its cool to read and chat about them some are shocking lol and some are funny and some people think they can break :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 07:46 PM
Honda breaks fastest lawnmower world record with 116mph ‘Mean Mower’

For many reluctant gardeners, cutting the lawn is a time-consuming chore, but that surely wouldn’t be the case if you had this super-charged grass trimmer built by Honda.

Named the Mean Mower, the high-performance garden vehicle has set a new world record for fastest lawnmower, after being driven at an incredible 116mph (187kph).

Driven by Top Gear writer Piers Ward for the attempt, the 1000cc 109HP mower’s average speed broke the previous record by almost 30mph.

The successful attempt took place at the IDIADA Proving Ground, in Tarragona, Spain, last month.

As well as being required to cut grass and look like a lawnmower; in order to fully satisfy meet Guinness World Records rules, the mower had to record the same run, in both directions, within an hour – with the average speed taken of both runs. :thumbsup: waving :banana:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 07:34 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Fri 04/04/14 08:11 PM
Feel free to put latest Guinness World Record stuff that you know of or that amaze you ... it can be something a person does or anything that you think is a World Record:):banana: waving :thumbsup: have a great day all and have fun reading them:) and maybe you can break 1 lolll :wink: happy :banana: waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 07:19 PM
well thanks all for your opinions lolll but i like to chat on phone rather then text or type :)thats if you getting to know a person :) cause this place is cool to type in forums but nothing better then hearing the lady :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:39 AM

.. all I can say right now.. is best kept secret.
...... what'sApp.......
. Google search it.
whats best keep secret the iphone or the Androids lol cheers i thinks chatting to ladies live is better then texting :thumbsup: have a great night

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:20 AM

Yes! I've talked to several from here on the phone! I love talking and laughing with people. Lol in text is okay but just not the same!
now that is so true carebear cause you can hear the laughing and can tell better how a person feels:) better then always going rofl but these icons are fun too hahaha have a great day flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:13 AM

I'm a Text ...Freak~
Lolllll thats cause you ladies can type like crazy i hate typing lots lol i rather chat on the phone but its cool on here but as for texting lol na flowerforyou have a great day waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:07 AM

Yes I do !!!
cool dude right on drinks cheers:thumbsup: shades

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:01 AM

i guess nobody likes me... i never do...frown
rofl passes you a cold beer lollldrinks well dude you need to ask them lolll some i bet type to each other for months even years loll and never heard the persons voice i bet cheers :thumbsup:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25