Community > Posts By > Cheer_up

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:56 PM

Go right ahead!
i am! LOLLLLLLLL :banana: drinks drinker rofl :thumbsup: wooohooooooo still winning hahaha

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:51 PM
Make sure you pay the bill on your date lolll cheers rofl :thumbsup: :banana: cause if you go dutch she may slip away hahaha on first date anyways drinks laugh :banana:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:43 PM
hubba hubba shes hot drool tongue2 :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:30 PM

No thanks! :tongue:
wooohooooooooooo thats ok i still winning then lolllllll laugh :banana: rofl tongue2 :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:24 PM
Well last to post a last post room wins rofl waving :thumbsup: laugh biggrin like yippy hahaha

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:19 PM

I know...right....omg..I'll never live this one down...shades :laughing:

If only the head liner...ohwell :laughing: whoa rofl
Step right up and read all about it ! the love u nice room is now open lollllllll and well what can i say ...well lets see ...hmmmmmmmm i know ...i love u nice love rofl :wink:

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:13 PM
HOT :banana: drool :thumbsup: shades waving

Cheer_up's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:05 PM
Well Well the love you nice room lolll love :heart: biggrin waving :thumbsup: just thought i stop in lolll

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 08:28 PM

Do you think moms can still be sexy??
sure if any mom looks like you ...sure your beautiful looking and i see lots walking in malls and in grocery stores just cause your a mom you don't got to lose the sexy looks lollll its how you feel and sometimes i even say wheres that lucky dad that got that beautiful lady but lot of the times guys think most are married but i bet 50% are just hard working single moms who wish they can meet a decent guy and they lose the self confidence because their ex told them they are ugly or fat ..what is so sad ....cheers have a great day ......ps i don't know if your a mom or not are you? curious now lolll

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 08:11 PM

hahhahaha how do you speak of morality when shes sleeping around? but not everybody views relationships the same
well i think maybe she needs more then 1 guy and he may like to watch if thats morally correct lollllllllllll :wink: waving :thumbsup: laugh :banana:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 07:59 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Wed 03/26/14 08:03 PM
:banana: have a great day all and have fun:) cheers

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 07:57 PM
now now everyone get in line you its not your turn no1phD yet with her lollllllll i think shes busy with someone else then i need to see whats there first all in fun dude each to his own ...i say if you both love it enjoy it as long as your not hurting each other and its all in fun:) cheers :banana: biggrin :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 07:41 PM
sensuality by showing true love and stimulation and caring by a beautiful massage kissing the back of her neck ,or gazing in her eyes ,telling how beautiful she is ,rubbing her feet ,having romantic music on ,dancing very close ,blowing gently in her ear, having rose pedals on the bed,a nice bottle of wine and candles ,massaging her neck and back and so on... you can express sensuality to by how you hold a lady and softly caress her while gazing in her beautiful eyes and tell her from your heart too and be honest and true she will melt and so will you if the 2 people have true loving feelings :) cheers :banana: :thumbsup: waving biggrin

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 07:06 PM

Am I the only one not opposed to "my" woman having fun with other men?
well i not opposed to your lady having fun with lots of guys if you both enjoy it so be it.. its a free world dude and if it turns you both on thats all cool its called being kind of kinky lolll by the way is your wife a good looking lady? i just curious ? cheers :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:24 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Wed 03/26/14 06:29 PM
biggrin ok 10 spiders like on fear factor lolllll :thumbsup: don't worry they are crunchy ones rofl cheers

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:11 PM
fresh sushi with grasshoppers lolll

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:02 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Wed 03/26/14 06:08 PM
some used sand paper with nice cup of white oil paint to wash it down lolllllllllll cheers back dude drinker rofl shades :thumbsup: :banana:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 05:42 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Wed 03/26/14 05:48 PM
What would you like to hand feed the person above you ? lolllllll it can be almost anything:) laugh :banana: rofl drinks waving :thumbsup: tongue2 happy

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/26/14 02:23 AM
Edited by Cheer_up on Wed 03/26/14 02:31 AM
Single here to ... so if any ladies like to chat as friends and get to know me feel free to message me anytime waving i am a decent respectful guy with a sense of humor looking for the same.... but still its always cool meeting new friends if thats all it leads too but if that special lady comes by you never know :) have a awesome day everyone :thumbsup: :banana: ps oh ya don't be shy i don't bite lolll i nibble well unless you like biting hahaha :laughing: biggrin waving :thumbsup: flowers

Cheer_up's photo
Tue 03/25/14 02:21 PM
Well if i were you and a guy started to talk sex to you just block him:)but please don't judge everyone the same ...as there are good people out here and there are a lot who just joke but just be yourself and if a guy offends you to much just block them :) have a great day and don't worry so much life's to short :thumbsup: waving biggrin

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25