Community > Posts By > Cheer_up

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 11:36 PM

A net! I had a creek right under my house and I would catch minnows, tadpoles, and salamanders and "study" them. :D
after you study them can i use them for bait and catch us some big fish for a fish fry lolllllll :wink: biggrin :banana: waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 11:17 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Mon 03/24/14 11:26 PM
my puppy dogs well they were like toys to me when i was so small cause we loved them lollllllllllll

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 11:05 PM
no... but have you ever wore your underwear on the out side of your pants like MR Bean ? rofl :banana: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 10:51 PM
Gives romeoindespair a blow up doll to dance with lollllllll rofl :thumbsup: :laughing:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 10:41 PM
Edited by Cheer_up on Mon 03/24/14 10:43 PM
well ok dancing to kevin Sharp song called theres only you :) :wink: :banana: waving :tongue: :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 10:31 PM
a few lolll my bike,my big wheel you sit on and ride,my huge hot wheels car sets that made hoops with the tracks , my base ball glove and ball , my hockey sticks , my wagon , my football, my skates,my hockey net,my electric racing car set, my ssp hot wheel cars you pull plastic rope through them and wheels spin so fast that car go's like crazy ,oh yes my slinky too lolll ,and my bouncy big huge ball with a handle on it, my yo yo ,my huge boat with air,my bouncing putty you can make balls with,my go cart,my sled,my skate board,my airplane kits you make and you throw and they fly really high lolll,my fire engine set,my comics superman,spider man,flash,hulk,Popeye,bugs bunny,flintstones,my fishing rod ,my walkie talkies,my cat in the hat book ,my silly putty,my bow and arrow set,and so on lolll just a few :banana: rofl waving :thumbsup: biggrin

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 09:46 PM
Elmer fudd ..saying anyone see that darn wabbit lolllll...

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 09:36 PM
well put her in the bath of jello too cause we all can have a jello party lollllllllllll and dive in too with the cherries laugh :banana: rofl :thumbsup: biggrin

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/24/14 07:13 PM
i am thinking about getting a ice cream sandwich from the freezer and eating it drool :banana: :thumbsup: lollll

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:56 PM
Marc Anthony - My Baby You ...love this one it is such a BEAUTIFUL SONG to dance to and hold the lady so close in your arms :thumbsup: :banana: waving

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:46 PM
Kevin Sharp - There's only you .... you can sing this in the ladies ear while dancing close :banana: :thumbsup: waving

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:40 PM
Colin Raye - if i were you i would fall in love with me .... a another romantic song telling the lady how much you care while holding her and dancing close :banana: :thumbsup: waving

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:35 PM
You Are - Jimmy Wayne ....another really beautiful song to dance with a lady too and look in her eyes while it plays and sing parts of the song to her :thumbsup: waving :banana:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:29 PM
Hero-Enrique Iglesias ....is another great slow song to dance too:):banana: :thumbsup: waving

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:23 PM
Westlife -Unbreakable great to dance too:):banana: :thumbsup: waving

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:12 PM
well i am not asian but i love asian food lol does that count? haha chow har kew,di dop woey,moo goo guy pan,general tai chicken ,special rice,and dim sum meals where they roll out the big trays of food lolll :banana: waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:00 PM
getting your numbers mixed now now lol be on the ball we are at 226,031 lollllllll thanks all

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/10/14 11:08 PM
Hi ALL waving from CANADA ONTARIO and AROUND THE WORLD CHEERS TO ALL!drinks :banana: :thumbsup: feel free to get to know each other and have a great time, meet new friends and chat drinks are on the house in this room LOLLLLLLLL have a GREAT DAY ALL ! CHEERS drinks waving :thumbsup:

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/10/14 10:29 PM
WOWWW WE are almost there lollll 223,395 thanks all :banana: laugh drinker its been a while since i was here lolll but almost 1/4 of the way hahaha cheers

Cheer_up's photo
Mon 03/10/14 06:49 PM
5 things uh well water for sure 2 good looking ladies ,food,a yacht boat so i can come and go as i please lol and a skipper to drive us where i want to go lolllllllllllllllll :banana: rofl :laughing: :thumbsup: laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25