Community > Posts By > Palghat

Palghat's photo
Mon 08/27/18 09:46 AM

For a person to reciprocate love he has to be free from the past and although I don't believe in quick fixes, recently viewed this video on NLP and it has changed my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebV04hKHa6U

After viewing if he comes chasing, or maybe because you are a good cook; then consider this as real commitment.

Problem is, you should not be the one to suggest this video; (be his therapist).
Best of luck.waving

Palghat's photo
Fri 08/24/18 09:33 PM

There's a popular book 'Autobiography of a Yogi' where the saintly author describes his experience of meeting ancient masters well past their earthly existence. It is so charmingly written that one finds it difficult not to believe. I first read about astral projections in this book - 3D communications over distance and time. This was in the seventies, before the internet.

Like some people, I have had some rare experiences - like seeing a strong and vivid dream which made me ring up the person half way across the globe only to find she was in hospital - fighting for her life. It's my mother I'm talking about; and this was before I saw those Hitchcock movies and so on.

But recently, i came across in a video discussion with a modern Guru who professed that psychic abilities like thought transference are not unnatural among yogis. It's in YouTube - but what caught my attention was the comment by a viewer. I thought some of us members may like to read it and decide.

In the 70s I was thrown in solitary confinement while in prison. I never left that cell for 4 years. Bread and water. In the dark. No showers. No hour exercise. No visit. No mail. No human contact. The only light I saw for 4 years was when the guard opened the hatch to toss in a piece of bread and a tin cup of water. What do you think happen to the mind? You develop pyschic abilities because your mind, in the absence of stimulus, will rewire itself. When you are in sensory deprivation for four years, brain rewired, you don't see the material world. You see frequencies, and these frequencies are like the spoke on a wheel. Higher the frequency, more of the future ( which many think is pyschic but it's not). The lower the frequency the more of matter you can see. Every cell has it's frequency. Every organ has it's frequency. Every man, woman, animal, object, only exists based on frequency. Every disease is known by its frequency. You all use it but don't know it. When you feel repelled or attracted to someone, that's frequency. There is nothing static in this world. Everything vibrates, every thing is in constant motion. And you name it based on vibration, frequency, energy. You are aware of time and space because of this. Fall in love and time don't exist. Get angry and time suffocate, in the form of anxiety. People will think you are psychic because you can tell them what they are going to do before they do it. No. You know what will happen because it has already happened in your body and mind. And the so called psychic key in on these changes. We all have the ability. When a dog acts funny before you have a seizure, is the same thing that happens with humans. We all have that ability. Now here's the down side. Once you reach that level, you can no longer participate in this world. You can't have family. You can't talk to people ( they will call you a know it all). You can't have a wife or girlfriend because you know what motivate and drive that person. It gets resentful real fast when you can tell your mate everything she or he does, even though you never left home. Your mate will think you are spying on them and start hating you. When in fact we are creatures of habit. We do the same thing the same way, the same time. That's why animals know when the master will pull up in the driveway. Habit. When you reach that level , you will long for being" normal" like others. But you can never ever go back. You can never be happy. You can never be sad. I miss being just a regular guy. So don't obsess over all thay psychic stuff. You are human for a purpose, you are matter. For a purpose. Otherwise you will live a lonely, alienated life. No family, no friends. Because like me you are a part of a different dimension, and all this stuff around don't exist in other dimension. Peace and love. And by the way I was finally released from solitary and my case became a landmark case that literally change how all of you are treated. You have to have a hearing before you can be fired or punished. My law case is : Crafton v. Luttrell, federal supplement, 1972. And my real name is Calvin murry. You can Google my case.

Palghat's photo
Tue 08/21/18 11:22 PM
Edited by Palghat on Tue 08/21/18 11:23 PM

Hmmm let me guess ... The blonde knows what "disparagement humor” is and the negative sexist consequences it can create in society .. the mosquito has no idea :wink: waving

:joy:
laugh laugh laugh perhaps I should write jokes biggrin

laugh
Staying within the story; difference is ...
With the blonde, a guy has no idea what's coming.
Either way, you end up slapping yourself.
waving

Palghat's photo
Fri 08/17/18 07:03 AM

Dear young man first I congratulate you at least you have courage to speak what you feel the truth.But unfortunately you have seen the -ve side only.
I have never paid any bribe to any body still I have achieved so many things in my life.(education from good university, goverment job,social status..........)
I would like to quote here "Don't ask what country has given to you rather ask what you have given to the country?"
Thanks for joining here.
I love my India.explode

When you say "Don't ask ...; Ask what you have given to the country" then one's personal achievements like education, job and social status...; don't count.

Palghat's photo
Mon 07/30/18 07:46 PM
Imran Khan, former Cricket Captain, is viewed as a great positive change by us Indians.

Khan's interview by Assange seems to cofirm this view

https://scroll.in/video/888507/julian-assanges-2012-interview-with-imran-khan-may-still-offer-glimpses-of-the-next-pak-pms-plans

Palghat's photo
Wed 07/18/18 08:48 PM

I was going to put my slices of meat on the top shelf of the fridge but the steaks were too high.

:smile: reminds me of the story

A chap puts in 2 slices of meat in an empty freezer unit, next day he pulls out 3 slices. Explain

Biologist: Maybe the meat was still alive.. reproduced by cell division

Physicist: Impossible by the Law of conservation of mass. Experimental error.

Mathematician: I don't know what happened but..
if you return that one slice of meat back in the freezer
it will vanish.

Palghat's photo
Sun 07/15/18 03:25 AM
Hi Tom,
Having read your previous very insightful posts including the recent one on 'the brain of twins' i'm not so sure whether i need to pitch in at all.., but one thing for sure, 57 is a great time for a 'complete' career change; better than forced retirement at 60 anyway. In my experience, and i was surprised by this; the mind can fly if we let go decades of role playing - 'liberating'. I was a construction guy but now hold workshops for school teachers on how to 'naturally' teach math. Like many of us who love to hate math - I have been there.

No doubt, there were hours of darkness as i went through pedantic textbooks with no certainty that i would ever find an alternate view on say, trigonometry. If one has made a living by hoisting machinery (using cranes, derricks) then sling angles are important - i.e., trigonometry. The problem with school kids, they are smarter than we were. They are learning trig functions and to manipulate them with calculus - used to be college level courses. Then at some point, (it had its hollow moments and sometimes drink, to break the pattern, to think differently) I realized that trig was not only ratios but also a way to measure vibrations .., related it to AC current; and i began to own trig. These lesson plans don't pay my rent as yet, covers my lunch

We may have different journeys and i firmly believe 57 is definitely the age for the second, and more fulfilling one. Ha,ha; sorry didn't want to get preachy - still long ways to go.huh :smile:

Palghat's photo
Thu 07/05/18 11:50 PM
Edited by Palghat on Thu 07/05/18 11:52 PM

Good for her, I wish everyone would adopt her attitude for defending children. She shoud be acknowledged for her bravery.

and it was cheaper than shooting out a tire and having to replace it ...

sad for all involved.

Mom get's the gun, get's out of the running car, lands on her feet,
aims for the runaway tire ...

hit's the gas tank instead!!

if she can make a headshot, she could probably make the tire ...

many probabilities; like taking the car for a test drive ..
i wasn't there

Palghat's photo
Thu 07/05/18 11:27 PM

Good for her, I wish everyone would adopt her attitude for defending children. She shoud be acknowledged for her bravery.

and it was cheaper than shooting out a tire and having to replace it ...

sad for all involved.

Mom get's the gun, get's out of the running car, lands on her feet,
aims for the runaway tire ...

hit's the gas tank instead!!

Palghat's photo
Tue 07/03/18 12:55 AM
Edited by Palghat on Tue 07/03/18 12:58 AM

dangling above the fault line
dividing darkness and incandescence

Fallen,
I am in the curves
of your pause,

disimprisoned from intrinsic illusions,

why not freed or unchained. My English (Indian) teacher would've kicked me out of class for destructing the English Language

once bound in chains to our
smoke blinded deceptions,

ok, i think i got it.

What i understand is that seeking eternal love is,
ascends upon diaphanous wings
to smolder upon a dying wick

Is this what they call "dark love", the sea of troubles?

If it is, then Men would fear it, to fall and lose their reputation.

may be i didn't quite get it, cause it's Shakespearean all the way:thumbsup:

Palghat's photo
Mon 07/02/18 06:03 PM
Edited by Palghat on Mon 07/02/18 06:09 PM

i see wisdom in those simple lines
and i agree to the point:
... has my self promotion been a success?

in fact, in an altogether different context the question may be chillingly serious: "... has by my self promotion been at the cost of diminishing you?" we see this in election campaigns but don't notice this happening with us.

So very curious about the last four lines; seems there's more in the life 'backstage' than the usual semantics?
biggrin :thumbsup:

Palghat's photo
Mon 07/02/18 10:58 AM

Dope! Wish such friends were easy to find.

hahahaha
MIG has to explain!!

Palghat's photo
Mon 07/02/18 10:29 AM
Terrific. like some ancient philosophy for everyday life.

:thumbsup:

Palghat's photo
Mon 07/02/18 10:24 AM
enjoyed it MIG
could almost smell the hot meal wafting from the windows.
rofl rofl

Palghat's photo
Mon 07/02/18 10:19 AM
haven't read such fine lines for a long long time
Cheers Rea

actually cheers me
for having finally understood "Womanliness"

Palghat's photo
Mon 07/02/18 10:02 AM
Edited by Palghat on Mon 07/02/18 10:11 AM
nice build up but what does the last line mean - "Oscar worthy", after a long day (the show) and on returning home.

Palghat's photo
Sat 06/30/18 04:27 AM
want to purge the desire for it so I can live peacefully.

Chemical castration does not purge sexual desires . It just cuts power to your tools so you can't use it.

instead of one line answer - let me say a story...

Let's say a beautiful teacher takes a math class. The boys go whoa.

Te teacher then describes clearly, with drawings how Pascal made the first adding machine that could add and subtract 9 digit figures in the 17th century.

she then mentions how a lawyer named Leibnitz in the same century came across the machine and fascinated by the logic bought one. Leibnitz then extended the logic to include multiplication and division. She leaves the class with the problem of discovering how Leibnitz did it in the 17th Century. She also mentions that any student who finds it out first - gets a special treat.

(solution is not in Google)

One student does work it out - designs the multiplication machine

question is: would he or would he not take up the teacher 'on the treat'?

For if he does not - OP's problem is partly solved.

so the 2nd question, why would he not?

Opinion?

Palghat's photo
Wed 06/27/18 09:11 PM

Tom and Blondey111, you people are simply great. And thanks to others, you guys may have noticed the fatal error. Anyway corrected figures:

Mosquito weight at 2.5 mg = 0.0025gms (w/o h_blood weight)

elephants weigh from 2.7 to 6 tons;
let's stay with the original 2 tons, assuming female with less ivory

Neurons figures remaining same: 250 B, 86 B and 140,000

Correction 2: Elephant has 3 times the brain and 28 times the weight

Finding Neurons / Weight ratios and comparing them turns out

Man is 9.8 times smarter than Elephant

and 22 times brighter than Mosquito

------

These figures surfaced while searching for the percentage of neurons in human brain genetically scripted (or hardwired) at birth. Seems like babies can hear & recognize sound (mother's) from 7 month fetus; are born virtually blind but instantly begin to gain hazy sight

"The dogma is that after a certain age the brain is unable to process visual inputs it has never received before," explains cognitive scientist Amy Kalia of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge.

Consequently, eye surgeons in India often refuse to treat children blinded by cataracts since infancy if they are over the age of seven. Such children are not usually found in wealthier countries such as the United States — where cataracts are treated as early as possible — but are tragically plentiful in India. - Nature

In other words, babies think visually by year one and considering neuron to weight ratios may actually be smarter than we think. For instance some babies just refuse to speak till age 2. helps negotiate better? - ahem.

Palghat's photo
Wed 06/27/18 08:32 AM

One of Wikipedia's graph shows
an elephant weighing 2 tons has 251 billion neurons
a human, around 70kgs has 86 billion neurons

surprisingly (or not) the neurons to neurons and weights' ratios approximate to 3

Now A mosquito brain has 140,000 neurons; and weighs 2.5 milligram
i.e., 0.025 gm

going by the above math it has a comparable 4.6 times the neurons
we have

Here's a 3D rendering of the M-brain

https://www.the-scientist.com/image-of-the-day/image-of-the-day-mosquito-brain-29992

conclusion: swat, only after it's had a blood fill

Palghat's photo
Wed 06/27/18 07:47 AM
In Ireland, and bored?

teach the Irish chopsticks,

seriously
ask what would you do if you weren't married?
work, study, volunteer?
do it, and it soon becomes a passion, the center of your life

Probably he would also feel relieved